COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely unhinged

Scary that there are people like this who have children but she wants those who don't have the vaccine to lose their children. Lady with the way things are going be very careful your wish doesn't backfire on you

View attachment 847117
if she had a red nose she'd pass for Pennywise 🎈

44BA9FAD-9B47-4D55-BF73-5272346BCDBC.jpeg

Working for severe disease but not transmission

The propaganda machine has outdone itself this time 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For those interested. 3 hours long but worth the watch or watch what you can

Senator Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries

Reactions: 5
This has shocked me even though nothing in the current crazy should shock me anymore…….

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
@Freedomofspeech89 have you seen the Instagram stories that have been posted by the man from the mafs couple you mentioned the other day? They are now getting emails and articles posted about them calling them anti vaxxers for saying that she went into labour at 30 weeks pregnant, 12 hours after getting a pfizer dose. Apparently this is ‘misinformation’. The fact that their twins were born 10 weeks early and in nicu is obviously not a worry to these reporters and media, it’s all about protecting their vaccines.

990F9D12-9C97-44CC-ACFD-A04AF5572F8A.jpeg
479867ED-C784-490E-885F-1F0E8F3EE560.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@Freedomofspeech89 have you seen the Instagram stories that have been posted by the man from the mafs couple you mentioned the other day? They are now getting emails and articles posted about them calling them anti vaxxers for saying that she went into labour at 30 weeks pregnant, 12 hours after getting a pfizer dose. Apparently this is ‘misinformation’. The fact that their twins were born 10 weeks early and in nicu is obviously not a worry to these reporters and media, it’s all about protecting their vaccines.

View attachment 847792View attachment 847793
Yes I saw that post he put up! Imagine going through something so traumatising to then be attacked by covid cultists just because you dare mention that the vaccine may have caused you to go into premature labour! Absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw that post he put up! Imagine going through something so traumatising to then be attacked by covid cultists just because you dare mention that the vaccine may have caused you to go into premature labour! Absolutely disgusting!
It is disgusting how even speculating will get you slatted, we see it all the time on these threads. When we mentioned our own experiences with the vaccine we are asked for links and proof whereas anyone saying they are ill with covid or still suffer from covid will get a 100 "there there" and lots of sympathies. it's bizarre.

I actually am now believing they are willfully not seeing it because they just can't bear to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is disgusting how even speculating will get you slatted, we see it all the time on these threads. When we mentioned our own experiences with the vaccine we are asked for links and proof whereas anyone saying they are ill with covid or still suffer from covid will get a 100 "there there" and lots of sympathies. it's bizarre.

I actually am now believing they are willfully not seeing it because they just can't bear to see it.
Yes and they're double jabbed so how the hell can they be deemed "anti vaxxers"!? The world has officially gone mad!

Reactions: 9
For those interested. 3 hours long but worth the watch or watch what you can

Senator Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries

Did anyone watch any of this? Its really heartbreaking and anyone considering a booster or vaccinating their children need to watch it. As it is you only get one side of a story and I'm sure if you thought the vaccine risk to your child was a lot higher than you are told you would not be in such a rush to get them vaccinated for something that does not affect them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Holly crap how many poor parents will get their child vaccinated for the money :( It's the same at Christmas when they give away vouchers and meat to people having the flu vax. How many poor will travel from place to place getting a few vaccines?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Holly crap how many poor parents will get their child vaccinated for the money :( It's the same at Christmas when they give away vouchers and meat to people having the flu vax. How many poor will travel from place to place getting a few vaccines?
The mere fact that anything medical in the US is so astronomically expensive and they're actively paying people to get this thing should ring alarm bells in everyone.

Reactions: 13
More big pharma drugs handed out like sweeties 😂
It’s the oldies testing them out again I hope it doesn’t bite them on the ass like the vaccines 😏

Must be coming down hard on any negativity over the vaccines I didn’t follow this page but saw a lot of Irish info on it
DA3CA8F3-5FE9-48BF-9518-A51AE5D8F72E.jpeg

Jesus I can’t wait to see these numbers if the rates they’ve been reporting over the past week are anything to go by 😒

Two day meeting in Germany to discuss boosters and what restrictions could be placed on the unvaccinated

Last edited:
Not Dr Polar bear I hope😳

D3178C03-8CD2-438E-AAEB-36817E745073.jpeg
5A87FB82-4C08-4033-9689-C6831F151A26.jpeg
08765FF8-F51A-4396-A6BA-9EA6813F07D0.jpeg

Oldie but goldie 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is bleeping horrendous especially about the babies Anyone who has had their cycle affected by the vaccine but doesn't believe what those who won't have the vaccine say, you must see that it's so very possible that it's affecting pregnancy and births?
Not the first, second, or even third funeral director I have heard saying this. One day, and I believe it's going to be very soon, this tit is all going to hit the fan.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is bleeping horrendous especially about the babies Anyone who has had their cycle affected by the vaccine but doesn't believe what those who won't have the vaccine say, you must see that it's so very possible that it's affecting pregnancy and births?
Not the first, second, or even third funeral director I have heard saying this. One day, and I believe it's going to be very soon, this tit is all going to hit the fan.

Horrific. My midwife was off the other day and the replacement one said "Can I ask you why you won't have the COVID vaccine" and I said "No" and you'd think I'd just shot her in the face. She then replied "Well you'll have to accept that we will ask you everytime" so I said "And you will have to accept that it won't change my mind" and to that one you'd think I'd shot her child in the face.

I could sit for 10 years and try and discuss it with her and her opinion will remain the same, as will mine. Floors me that they still believe bullying you will get them anywhere.

How about my choices over my body and my baby are none of your business. Sure, maybe it is your job to 'advise' but once I've said no - no means bleeping no.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was watching Dr John last week and funnily enough he was saying data on hospitalisation and deaths after the vaccine is very hard to come by both in UK and US I’m surprised no registrars are noticing an increase in stillbirths or maybe they’re not speaking out I know the gov said a few weeks back everything was in the normal range as far as they knew.😏

Reactions: 2
Horrific. My midwife was off the other day and the replacement one said "Can I ask you why you won't have the COVID vaccine" and I said "No" and you'd think I'd just shot her in the face. She then replied "Well you'll have to accept that we will ask you everytime" so I said "And you will have to accept that it won't change my mind" and to that one you'd think I'd shot her child in the face.

I could sit for 10 years and try and discuss it with her and her opinion will remain the same, as will mine. Floors me that they still believe bullying you will get them anywhere.

How about my choices over my body and my baby are none of your business. Sure, maybe it is your job to 'advise' but once I've said no - no means bleeping no.
To be fair I think what she was getting at is if you give a reason they will stop repeatedly asking you. She will have a form to complete.

I refused some testing whilst pregnant, and once I explained it was noted and I wasn’t asked and again and patient choice respected.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.