COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice it a lot more too. My daughter watches this Barbie thing on YouTube and they were talking about vaccines. I think there's a bing episode where they're pushing vaccines as well. I never really thought about it before but it seems a lot more sinister now.
I haven’t seen the bing one but my SIL told me about it. Iv seen vaccine propaganda on tiny pop too it feels like you can’t escape it. My daughters are only 4 years and 6 months old and I don’t want them to be scared of something they shouldn’t be.

Reactions: 4
This book was released in September 🤔View attachment 845536

The reviews aren’t good
Was just checking out the reviews on this, absolutely shocking. I just feel so sad that the world has got to this state. I really fear for my children growing up in this where the likes of this is “normal”. It’s petrifying.

Reactions: 8
Cute. Does she develop myocarditis and end up in hospital for a few weeks? Don’t worry though kids, it’s very treatable.
Nope she gets a lovely sticker from Dr Polar Bear…I’m wondering what happened Dr Brown Bear 🐻
771750FA-7D9A-4713-B759-EDCA6F692966.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
What is wrong with a children’s book to prepare a child for a childhood vaccination?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is wrong with a children’s book to prepare a child for a childhood vaccination?
Thats how I saw it, loads of books like this to prepare kids for different things. Going to school, getting a sibling.

From what I hear many people who are against the covid vaccine have had their kids get the normal immunisations, this is a nice book to read before hand? Ok it came out in Sept but it may have been in the works pre pandemic.

Both my kids got stickers with the pre school boosters.

• Heart
It’s for the covid vaccination. As far as I understand peppa pig a character is aimed at and hugely popular with preschoolers - an age group that haven’t even been approved for the covid vaccination in the U.K.

Reactions: 3
It might have been dismissed as just any vaccination book only for the old gov spin catchphase ...'Vaccinations protect us and those around us 'and the fact peppas been going years but she's only bringing out a vaccine book now ? just as kids are offered the covid vaccine ? ....#anotherpandemiccoincidence...oink oink ...she needs to jump up and down in a muddy puddle :rolleyes:

Im almost sure its not the Covid vaccine. It mentions red book in the preview I can see but I have ordered it. Will arrive on Fri. I will update you 😂

It’s for the covid vaccination. As far as I understand peppa pig a character is aimed at and hugely popular with preschoolers - an age group that haven’t even been approved for the covid vaccination in the U.K.
Where does it say the book is for a covid vaccination? I assume it’s as the above poster says it’s for childhood vaccinations - especially those 3+ pre school boosters.

It might have been dismissed as just any vaccination book only for the old gov spin catchphase ...'Vaccinations protect us and those around us 'and the fact peppas been going years but she's only bringing out a vaccine book now ? just as kids are offered the covid vaccine ? ....#anotherpandemiccoincidence...oink oink ...she needs to jump up and down in a muddy puddle :rolleyes:
Children who read peppa pig aren’t being offered a covid vaccine, unless secondary aged kids are even more behind from lockdowns than what we thought 😂

As a parent of a 3 year old peppa pig superfan I can confirm she brings out new books and tat every month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw the Bing one. I can't see how it's any different to the going to the dentist stuff. They have a pre school booster at 5 I think so it just prepares them.

It's not like pre schoolers are gonna start demanding a covid vax because Peppa said it was cool.

Reactions: 1
Where does it say the book is for a covid vaccination? I assume it’s as the above poster says it’s for childhood vaccinations - especially those 3+ pre school boosters.

Children who read peppa pig aren’t being offered a covid vaccine, unless secondary aged kids are even more behind from lockdowns than what we thought 😂

As a parent of a 3 year old peppa pig superfan I can confirm she brings out new books and tat every month 😂
Aint that the truth. I need to read peppa and the golden boots at least once a week. The books are not good. I dont like it when they dont rhyme :D

• Haha
All of the reviews of the book hint at it being about covid vaccinations.

Fairly strange they’d bring it out now if it isn’t about covid vaccinations, someone said above it could of been in the works pre pandemic - highly doubt it would take peppa pig 2 years to publish a book. They’ve even killed off dr brown bear - probably from covid. Replaced him with dr polar bear. “New normal”.

Aint that the truth. I need to read peppa and the golden boots at least once a week. The books are not good. I dont like it when they dont rhyme :D
I think all character books from tv shows are generally tit. Julia Donaldson books are always a favourite in our house.

Van Tam confirmed today they will be looking at vaccinating younger kids once the JCVI have more data but couldn't give a date.Just preparing them for the road ahead ;)

Van Tam confirmed today they will be looking at vaccinating younger kids once the JCVI have more data but couldn't give a date.
Looking into it, and licensing a vaccine for pre schoolers…and then a book seemingly brainwashing young children into having a mythical licensed covid vaccine are two very different things.

I think its probably not about Covid. Im pretty sure I had a Topsy and Tim book growing up and it was about getting jabs.

Also love Julia Donaldson books, especially because they rhyme. Zog is my favourite!
With respect that’s one review out of the 7 and all of the others are quite negative including verified purchases. It’s fine that you support the book I personally think it’s more than a coincidence the timing of the publication and think it paves the way for children accepting their covid jab when it inevitably gets approved.

I love zog too! Room on the broom quite popular with us atm too!

Looking into it, and licensing a vaccine for pre schoolers…and then a book seemingly brainwashing young children into having a mythical licensed covid vaccine are two very different things.
America have already started as have numerous other countries , some as young as 3 yr old who does the UK collect it’s data from?

Last edited:
  • Angry
America have already started as have numerous other countries , some as young as 3 yr old who does the UK collect it’s data from?
Its going around in circles on here again. It’s terribly sad people can’t see this for exactly what it is. For those that really think a child seeing their favourite character getting a vaccine won’t incentivise them or put it in their head you’re wrong. Our neighbour has a 3 year old who saw his favourite YouTuber wearing a mask he now wears one all the time. At home. In the garden. In the supermarket. It’s nuts. Kids are influenced massively by characters they enjoy to watch. That’s why they use characters to get their messages spread. It works.

Even when it inevitably gets approved for youngsters these people will probably still not bat an eyelid. The vaccine can do no harm. Anyone who has anything concerning or negative about the vaccine is spreading misinformation and fear mongering 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.