COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ante natal care was fine when I was having mine but giving birth was another matter, they literally injected me with pethidine when I was protesting against it they never even put it in my hip just stuck it in my thigh, I had a numb leg for a fortnight some of them just don't listen .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Wasn't it said here that the vaccines hadn't caused any confirmed deaths of children?

A freedom of information request and a reply from the ONS says different.
I'm assuming they're a trustworthy source?

Meanwhile, there have been 0 deaths for under 24yr olds due to covid

Can you find anything for stillbirths for this year ? I couldn't .

Reactions: 1
Can you find anything for stillbirths for this year ? I couldn't .
There's this from Nuffield

And this from the ONS

Nothing from beyond March yet, but they do tend to be a bit behind. All we can do is hope it continues a normal trend, or better drops 🙏

Reactions: 3
There's this from Nuffield

And this from the ONS

Nothing from beyond March yet, but they do tend to be a bit behind. All we can do is hope it continues a normal trend, or better drops 🙏
Yeah I could only find it up until then nothing from the vaccines were introduced which I found very odd ,surely that data should be in the public domain too.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I could only find it up until then nothing from the vaccines were introduced which I found very odd ,surely that data should be in the public domain too.
It should I agree. How far behind with data are they usually?
Maybe someone will ask for a FOI. It's seems the only way to find anything out nowadays

Reactions: 2
It should I agree. How far behind with data are they usually?
Maybe someone will ask for a FOI. It's seems the only way to find anything out nowadays
I thought they updated it every few months ? I'd hope that would be something they'd be monitoring very carefully .

Reactions: 2
Wasn't it said here that the vaccines hadn't caused any confirmed deaths of children?

A freedom of information request and a reply from the ONS says different.
I'm assuming they're a trustworthy source?

Meanwhile, there have been 0 deaths for under 24yr olds due to covid ***

*** in the week ending 22nd October 2021

The figures in the next few weeks will be very interesting!

*** in the week ending 22nd October 2021
Thats correct. It's hardly going to be updated for the end of November is it when we're only a week into it 🙄

Why pick up on something as obvious as that and ignore the poor 9 children where its been proved and acknowledged the vaccine caused their death? Isn't every death one too many?

Reactions: 7
It's not obvious in your post that your statement covers one week in October.

Also, what?! Every death of a young person is one too many, whether from Covid or from a vaccine. No need to be aggressive.

Also, what?! Every death of a young person is one too many, whether from Covid or from a vaccine. No need to be aggressive.
How is she being aggressive…

It wasn't obvious where the child deaths were from either until you read the link, but again that's not been picked up on. Nothing is obvious unless you read is it?

I wasn't aware that asking a question was aggressive?

Oh sorry, that was also a question.. is that aggressive too?

Ps, that was sarcasm 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is everyone feeling that’s chosen not to vaccinate, going into winter? I admit I’m anxious. My husband and son are vaccinated but don’t want the booster. I’m not vaccinated so my anxiety going into winter is rising. Especially seeing that story about the 37 year old pregnant woman dying from covid. I’m 42.

I hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe and well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is everyone feeling that’s chosen not to vaccinate, going into winter? I admit I’m anxious. My husband and son are vaccinated but don’t want the booster. I’m not vaccinated so my anxiety going into winter is rising. Especially seeing that story about the 37 year old pregnant woman dying from covid. I’m 42.

Honestly, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I guess it will depend on your personal circumstances but I’m in my mid 20s and healthy and Iv never really had that mindset. Understand that other people get anxious about their health though especially if they have certain conditions.

Reactions: 8

I’m personally not too worried about COVID as I’ve had it and have been exposed to it recently and didn’t get it, so hoping my natural immunity is still holding up. I am worried about vaccine mandates and passports though, as I was initially just hesitant, but am now a definite no. I can understand why you’re worried though and I hope you make the right decision for you and your situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m personally not too worried about COVID as I’ve had it and have been exposed to it recently and didn’t get it, so hoping my natural immunity is still holding up. I am worried about vaccine mandates and passports though, as I was initially just hesitant, but am now a definite no. I can understand why you’re worried though and I hope you make the right decision for you and your situation.
I 100% expect vaccine passes to be put very quickly with no vote through parliament this winter. They won’t wait until the spring, people are less likely to protest on the streets when it’s frozen outside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.