COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I need to said it out loud to people that I care if someone dies from the vaccine? Do you see anyone asking any of you if you care people have died from Covid-19 or if you care that people’s lives have been saved from having the vaccine?
You’re not saying anything out loud you’re typing. For what it’s worth I have engaged in such questions and topics, and I would answer if someone asked me I don’t see what the problem is, isn’t that the point of the thread to hear from other individuals opinions and perspectives where’s the fun if we can’t ask questions now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t see anything fun about asking someone if they care about children/peopls dying.
I don’t think you’re being asked because it’s a fun game. You’re being asked because you seem to defend the vaccines over human lives and won’t agree with any of the severe risks that they can cause, and when someone quotes you with evidence you disappear from the thread until you have someone else to reply to with your only pro-vaccine comments.

Reactions: 3
There have been cases reported in the media where a post-mortem has indicated deaths due to a vaccine (for example the BBC reporter Lisa Shaw) but thankfully these are very rare. The idea there is a media blackout is simply not true

All vaccine manufacturers have been exempt from indemnity in the case of vaccine injury since 1976 - it's not a new thing for the Covid vaccine. And is why there is a government body and related scheme established to provide compensation where necessary. The clinical trials are still appropriately indemnified (again a job I have done previously) and will provide compensation if required

I don’t think you’re being asked because it’s a fun game. You’re being asked because you seem to defend the vaccines over human lives and won’t agree with any of the severe risks that they can cause, and when someone quotes you with evidence you disappear from the thread until you have someone else to reply to with your only pro-vaccine comments.
How is 2 news articles that don’t even state what the cause of death is, evidence? Yes I am pro vaccine, so what? You have different views to me but I don’t hound you and ask you if you care people are dying from Covid-19. Choosing to not respond to certain comments is not disappearing from the thread.

Reactions: 2
How is 2 news articles that don’t even state what the cause of death is, evidence? Yes I am pro vaccine, so what? You have different views to me but I don’t hound you and ask you if you care people are dying from Covid-19. Choosing to not respond to certain comments is not disappearing from the thread.
You don’t respond to any comments that show terrible effects of the vaccine. It comes across as either lack of empathy or refusing to hear a bad word about the vaccine. Or the latter

Reactions: 3
Not really sure which part of my post you are misunderstanding - The Trust I work for is one of the largest in the country and I have stated that we as a Trust have reported zero deaths due to the vaccine

My second comment was more general in that there have been a handful of cases of death attributed to the vaccine (outside of my Trust). Unfortunately no new drug or treatment is ever 100% risk free - just that a spotlight has been massively placed on these vaccines whereas other new drugs and treatments are not subject to such public scrutiny

How can you compare and air borne and blood born virus
It's not just that, it's comparing a vaccine that has a 100% transmission success rate against one that, well... MIGHT stop serious illness and definitely doesn't stop transmission

Reactions: 1
Not really sure which part of my post you are misunderstanding - The Trust I work for is one of the largest in the country and I have stated that we as a Trust have reported zero deaths due to the vaccine

My second comment was more general in that there have been a handful of cases of death attributed to the vaccine (outside of my Trust). Unfortunately no new drug or treatment is ever 100% risk free - just that a spotlight has been massively placed on these vaccines whereas other new drugs and treatments are not subject to such public scrutiny
You refused to believe that over 30k people had died from the vaccine when you don’t even know yourself.
There’s been more than a ‘handful’ and the fact you are willing to dismiss these peoples deaths for your own agenda is a disgrace. These are peoples parents, grandparents and children and they deserve justice for putting their trust in the people pushing these vaccines as safe.

Reactions: 5
You don’t respond to any comments that show terrible effects of the vaccine. It comes across as either lack of empathy or refusing to hear a bad word about the vaccine. Or the latter
You don’t respond to any comments that show the great efficacy of the vaccines amd the number of lives they have saved. 🙃 Practise what you preach.

It's not just that, it's comparing a vaccine that has a 100% transmission success rate against one that, well... MIGHT stop serious illness and definitely doesn't stop transmission
Very odd comparison! ..,This is misinformed apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

You refused to believe that over 30k people had died from the vaccine when you don’t even know yourself.
There’s been more than a ‘handful’ and the fact you are willing to dismiss these peoples deaths for your own agenda is a disgrace. These are peoples parents, grandparents and children and they deserve justice for putting their trust in the people pushing these vaccines as safe.
Yes I refuse to believe that because I am yet to see any credible scientific evidence of that fact. Just like @Prefrontalmedialcortex I have never once said that I am dismissing these deaths, as @monga said all deaths are a tragedy and as someone who has experienced sudden death very close to me I can fully empathise with what these people are going through.

Please read my previous posts again in terms of safety of all drugs and treatments - nothing in life is 100% without risk

You don’t respond to any comments that show the great efficacy of the vaccines amd the number of lives they have saved. 🙃 Practise what you preach.
I certainly don't respond to those (because I don't believe them) but I do respond to everyone who says they have covid or a loved one passed from covid.

I've noticed you don't respond to any vaccine deaths or injuries at all but will respond to all covid deaths or members with covid even if they say they are fine.

Reactions: 5
I certainly don't respond to those (because I don't believe them) but I do respond to everyone who says they have covid or a loved one passed from covid.

I've noticed you don't respond to any vaccine deaths or injuries at all but will respond to all covid deaths or members with covid even if they say they are fine.
I have responded, surely you don’t keep watch over me to know. Many of the articles posted about deaths don’t state the cause of death … yet people attribute vaccines without even knowing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.