COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s effectiveness .VITT is a physical phenomenon observed after covid vaccination.
Your words, not mine.

Efficacy of the vaccines has been shown in physical form… same for long-Covid in the form of fMRI scans, CT scans, X-rays and other medical tests.

That’s effectiveness .VITT is a physical phenomenon observed after covid vaccination.
So by your own admission you’re effectively making a mockery of those people that died or were injured by this condition claiming it’s a lie and accusing others of disrespect 👏🏻😂
What is wrong with you monga? Do you even read comments or do you just like to put words in people’s mouths. I said ‘if we go by your logic’ regarding vaccines and robust data - meaning that if there is no robust data on vaccines (YOUR WORDS) does that mean same can be said for the side effects?

I did not say people were lying, nor did I mock anyone.

What is wrong with you monga? Do you even read comments or do you just like to put words in people’s mouths. I said ‘if we go by your logic’ regarding vaccine. I did not say people were lying, nor did I mock anyone.
Yes you did , it’s very clear what you wrote, you’ve effectively called those people liars to try and prove a non existent point over your beloved vaccine…Disgraceful!

Reactions: 9
Yes you did , it’s very clear what you wrote, you’ve effectively called those people liars to try and prove a non existent point over your beloved vaccine…Disgraceful!
You are being very ignorant and putting words in my mouth. The disgrace is you for twisting my comment - a typical tactic from you and done many times with other posters. Read my comment again. 👇🏻

You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!
And quoting myself here again where I clearly say the vaccines come with effects/risks. 👇🏻

I never said otherwise. The vaccines come with aide effects/risk as with most things. Investigations are done and when the cause of death is said not to be the vaccine, people still insist it is. You were adamant it was the vaccine with a death posted on here when the post-mortem report stated otherwise.

Last edited:
You are being very ignorant and putting words in my mouth. The disgrace is you for twisting my comment - a typical tactic from you and done many times with other posters. Read my comment again. 👇🏻

And quoting myself here again where I clearly say the vaccines come with effects/risks. 👇🏻
There is no robust data on why people get differing symptoms from covid unless it’s being held under the official secrets act I haven’t seen it ??
No use trying to blame me for you showing your true colours on those unfortunates that died or were injured from covid vaccines , I’d never stoop so low as to brand them liars no matter how hard you try to gaslight me 😕

Reactions: 6
There is no robust data on why people get differing symptoms from covid unless it’s being held under the official secrets act I haven’t seen it ??
No use trying to blame me for you showing your true colours on those unfortunates that died or were injured from covid vaccines , I’d never stoop so low as to brand them liars no matter how hard you try to gaslight me 😕
You have stooped low by trying to twist my words when it is clear what I said and I’ve even quoted myself were I have clearly said there are side effects and risks.

Never have I called people a liar regarding vaccine injury and side effects. Ironic how you come at me for something I did not say, yet when people on here were saying long-Covid is not real and were asking for proof, you said nothing.

You cannot have a conversation without purposefully missing things out or twisting what someone has said. Carry on deflecting monga.

You have stooped low by trying to twist my words when it is clear what I said and I’ve even quoted myself were I have clearly said there are side effects and risks.

Never have I called people a liar regarding vaccine injury and side effects. Ironic how you come at me for something I did not say, yet when people on here were saying long-Covid is not real and were asking for proof, you said nothing.

You cannot have a conversation without purposefully missing things out or twisting what someone has said. Carry on deflecting monga.
I’m not deflecting. I’m calling you out on your awful post insinuating victims are liars.

Reactions: 6
I’m not deflecting. I’m calling you out on your awful post insinuating victims are liars.
Jesus, I didn’t insinuate anything. I did say if we go by your logic the same can be said for side effects and there is a question mark at the end. I did NOT say anyone was a liar nor did I say side effects and risks do not exists. You are either not understanding my comments or you are purposefully twisting them.

Not going round in circles.

Quoting myself again. 👇🏻

I never said otherwise. The vaccines come with aide effects/risk as with most things. Investigations are done and when the cause of death is said not to be the vaccine, people still insist it is. You were adamant it was the vaccine with a death posted on here when the post-mortem report stated otherwise.

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!
If we go by your logic that there is no concrete or robust data on the vaccines…

Admit they were wrong about what? For the past two or so years people having been talking about the truth coming out… still waiting on this big reveal! 🙄

Covid-19 is not just a sniffle, what an ignorant thing to say.
Wrong about the crappy "vaccine", obviously. What else?

Come on, for healthy people Covid WAS little more than a bad flu. tit, but no excuse to take a rushed-out vaccine.

By the time the vaccine was being pushed on us, it was fairly obvious that only the super sickly and the super fat were dying.

If calling Covid the sniffles is ignorant, what do you call healthy people repeatedly injecting mystery syrup into themselves for an illness with a 99.9% recovery rate??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wrong about the crappy "vaccine", obviously. What else?

Come on, for healthy people Covid WAS little more than a bad flu. tit, but no excuse to take a rushed-out vaccine.

By the time the vaccine was being pushed on us, it was fairly obvious that only the super sickly and the super fat were dying.

If calling Covid the sniffles is ignorant, what do you call healthy people repeatedly injecting mystery syrup into themselves for an illness with a 99.9% recovery rate??
I’m a young, fit and healthy person and Covid was not like a bad flu for me. 🙄

Mystery syrup? 🤣 That’s a new one, never heard this one. It wasn’t just vulnerable and people with underlying health conditions dying or being affected by Covid-19.

Jesus, I didn’t insinuate anything. I did say if we go by your logic the same can be said for side effects and there is a question mark at the end. I did NOT say anyone was a liar nor did I say side effects and risks do not exists. You are either not understanding my comments or you are purposefully twisting them.

Not going round in circles.

Quoting myself again. 👇🏻
No point trying to claw it back it’s clear what you meant.

Reactions: 3
Still waiting for the truth to come out?? Still burying your heads in the sand then I see.

Even Australia are saying there was vax injuries with the AZ. And yet apparently the WHO still have it listed as #safeandeffective. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still waiting for the truth to come out?? Still burying your heads in the sand then I see.

Even Australia are saying there was vax injuries with the AZ. And yet apparently the WHO still have it listed as #safeandeffective. 🤔

No one is burying their head in the sand xyzcba. People know there are risks and side effects, this isn’t something new. The vaccine is safe and effective, however as with most things there are risks/side effects.

HRT’s are safe and effective but associated with small increase in risk of breast cancer.

Contraceptive pills are safe and effective but rare risks are associated such as blood clots.

No one is burying their head in the sand xyzcba. People know there are risks and side effects, this isn’t something new. The vaccine is safe and effective, however as with most things there are risks/side effects.
I would argue that most people at the point of queuing up to get jabbed had no idea just what the risks were (why not I don't know, as it was experimental).

And as a pregnant woman who had it mentioned a lot and even pushed on me a couple of times; I would argue that no pregnant woman would expect a health professional to coerce her into something that wasn't in her best interest, so wouldn't question it and would take their advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.