COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, you can switch off that gov alert in your settings, the new one they're sending out later this month. it'll be under notifications (y)

Reactions: 6
Babe the dark side is rather illuminating with all the tinfoil.

View attachment 2081197
🖖

---
Guys, you can switch off that gov alert in your settings, the new one they're sending out later this month. it'll be under notifications (y)
St George’s Day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
---
WW111…Testing…Testing 🚨

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyhoo back to the #science:

"We demanded CDC break down its Covid-19 hospitalization data into the number hospitalized due to Covid-19 versus other reasons. The CDC's incredible response:

"The way that our data guidance defines COVID admission does not enable us to make a distinction between hospital admissions due to COVID-19 vs. hospital admissions for reasons other than COVID-19."

:sneaky:

If they can't make the distinction now, come they could before?

DATA point error issues?

From her testimony. 47k OFFICAL covid hospitalisations in Ohio.

808 patients included greater then 30 days after hospitalisation.

An example of a patient who had covid in 2020 but was still included in the data 287 days later.

3224 people included, but they had not been hospitalized because of covid 19.

5146 people with date of admission UNKNOWN. :LOL: Somebody know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Drawing ever closer…
https://news.sky.com/story/scientis...d-flu-as-seabirds-return-to-uk-coast-12851372Scientists on high alert for bird flu as seabirds return to UK coast

On a side note: the inventor of the lobotomy procedure even got a noble prize for it. The doctors were wrong, but it only took 20 years before they were stopped.

I'm in the dark over this gov alert tbh! Really don't know what's going on, reminds me of covid and the scaremongering about vaccines!

Reactions: 3
Who would’ve thought 😐
Of course they did make a difference.

1680885075113.png

PPE contracts your grandkids will be paying for:

1680884759205.png

1680884694232.png
1680884814814.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sorry the mask wearing has made me laugh! Had to take my dog 💜 to the vets, had to wait outside for the vet to come out, she spent more time pulling up her mask, I was like, get one that bleddy fits!

Having to resort to legal action
Disgusting to think these families are labelled for wanting answers, it’s those that (supposedly )don’t believe in conspiracies are the biggest conspirators of the lot, they can’t seem to accept tragedies happen but very quick to judge innocent people for speaking out .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Having to resort to legal action
Disgusting to think these families are labelled for wanting answers, it’s those that (supposedly )don’t believe in conspiracies are the biggest conspirators of the lot, they can’t seem to accept tragedies happen but very quick to judge innocent people for speaking out .
Might not be entirely related but there’s a UK national shortage of pathologists (and from what I understand, the current degree doesn’t produce graduates ready to step into the shortage).

Reactions: 1
It’s so weird to me that people will blame everything other than the obvious, and be quite cruel about it as well. Some major cognitive dissonance going on.
---
This is a really clip. The vaccine seems to be stripping Bifidobacterium which is causing gut issues such a cancer, crohns, and lymes disease. Breastfeeding mothers could also be potentially stripping babies Bifidobacterium as well.

Can you get bifidle bacteria back by eating yoghurt etc???

Reactions: 2
Might not be entirely related but there’s a UK national shortage of pathologists (and from what I understand, the current degree doesn’t produce graduates ready to step into the shortage).
So you’re saying more people could possibly have died from this?? They don’t routinely give old or sick people autopsies these vaccines could have hastened many deaths, that’s something we’ll never know but in Lisa’s case a cause has been established the Gov and manufacturer have chosen to ignore these families. It was known very early on that this condition was happening but they chose to keep rolling it out essentially not giving people an informed choice based on the side effects known to them at that time…Profit over People !

https://news.sky.com/story/vaccine-...le-conditions-could-be-ready-by-2030-12852533Vaccine for cancer, heart disease and previously untreatable conditions 'could be ready by 2030'
This is incredible news if it pans out - a bona fide cure for cancer, which would be life-altering in an unprecedented way. What's harder to see is how the major pharmaceutical companies will ultimately get behind these individually tailored cancer vaccines when they make so much of their profit from the many types of cancer chemotherapy drugs they already manufacture and develop. This much I know: doctors and scientists working on research & development at pharmaceutical co.s are constantly at loggerheads with profit-oriented bosses. Here's hoping the medics win out. 🤞

Reactions: 3
This is incredible news if it pans out - a bona fide cure for cancer, which would be life-altering in an unprecedented way. What's harder to see is how the major pharmaceutical companies will ultimately get behind these individually tailored cancer vaccines when they make so much of their profit from the many types of cancer chemotherapy drugs they already manufacture and develop. This much I know: doctors and scientists working on research & development at pharmaceutical co.s are constantly at loggerheads with profit-oriented bosses. Here's hoping the medics win out. 🤞
I’m sure it’ll be targeted at the private market, we may not have an NHS by that time lol, they have given the go ahead for one new drug but cost will be a big factor as per.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.