COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a relief for you, bet you're glad that first conversation is out of the way. Interesting she asked why & then said it was mild for most anyway!
I wonder how many more times you'll be asked.
Yes it was a relief to get the c word out of the way. One thing I did notice is she kept mentioning blood clots which I don’t remember with my other pregnancies. My husbands colleague has had blood clots and so has his wife, and his consultant has actually asked him for the their covid vaccine batch numbers. Think the dam is about to burst.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes it was a relief to get the c word out of the way. One thing I did notice is she kept mentioning blood clots which I don’t remember with my other pregnancies. My husbands colleague has had blood clots and so has his wife, and his consultant has actually asked him for the their covid vaccine batch numbers. Think the dam is about to burst.
Wow I can't remember blood clots ever being mentioned at my midwife appointments, which were a couple of years ago now. Even though technically I was what they call a 'geriatric mother'.

Reactions: 4

"The puzzle of why there was a worldwide cascading abandonment of a hundred years of accumulated knowledge by scientific and policy advisers will occupy researchers for many years. The result is that old lessons are having to be relearned. Judging by the rush of studies now coming through to contradict key tenets of the 2020–22 narrative, there’s hope that the wall of silence rooted in groupthink and fear of consequences to career and reputation might have been irreparably breached.

On 29 February, responding to a WhatsApp message from Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s chief adviser Dominic Cummings that Israeli scientists were just weeks away from developing a Covid vaccine and if this was credible, Chief Scientist Sir Patrick Vallance replied “Short answer is no.”
Chief Medical Officer Chris Whitty explained: “For a disease with a low (for the sake of argument 1%) mortality a vaccine has to be very safe so the safety studies can’t be shortcut. So important for the long run.” England’s highest mortality rate was in April 2020 at 0.6 percent, falling to 0.55 percent in January 2021 and 0.04 percent by January 2023.
This is nicely book-ended by a recent (16 March) CDC report showing US maternal mortality jumped to 1,205 in 2021 compared with 861 in 2020 and 754 in 2019.
The 2021 rate of 32.9 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births is the highest maternal mortality rate since 1965. Hmmm, let’s see. What was the newly introduced pharmaceutical intervention in 2021 that begins with “v,” that must not be named in connection with unexplained deaths. that also exacerbated the damage to healthcare access caused by the nonpharmaceutical interventions?
As Sonia Elijah comments, drug regulators withdrew 20 common cough and cold remedies earlier this month “because of concerns about a ‘very rare’ risk of anaphylaxis.” The European Medicines Agency identified anaphylaxis as an important risk from Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine way back when in December 2020 and flagged it again in August 2021.
So the vaccine was withdrawn immediately, you ask? I like your sense of humour. And please do try to remember that anyone dying within 14 days of a Covid injection was in reality “unvaccinated.”

The malfeasance was compounded by the cowardice of political leaders hiding behind “Follow The Science” that mistook a slogan for policy and let loose upon democratic societies previously unimaginable acts and scenes of censorship, coercion and brutality that has eroded trust in authorities and institutions.

Sadly, regulators have become vaccine enablers first, more committed to defend vaccines from criticism than protect people from harmful vaccines.

Based on the original Phase 3 trial data, Bart Classen showed as early as August 2021: “Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statically significant increase in ‘all cause severe morbidity’ in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.”
On the number needed to vaccinate, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tweeted on 25 June 2021 that among 12-17 year olds, one million vaccinated protect one death. To estimate the benefit-harm ratio, therefore, we would need to know the injurious side-effects for that age group.
This is where Aseem Malhotra’s calculations are pertinent. The NNV to prevent one Covid death for 18-29 year olds (figures for the younger cohort are not given) during the Delta variant’s dominance in the three months after vaccination was 93,000. The risk of a serious adverse event (that results in hospitalization or disability) from an mRNA vaccine is 1 in 800. In summary, therefore, Pfizer’s original trial data suggested that there is “a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccine than from hospitalisation because of Covid-19.”

Panic saw 100 years of evidence-based pandemic response programs junked. The accumulated wisdom was to quarantine the sick, not those feeling well; to prioritize the most vulnerable, not coerce the least vulnerable.
There would never have been the widespread public backing for vaxports if people had not been misled into exaggerating the threat from Covid by several factorfold and mistaking relative for absolute risk reduction. This led them into the false belief that mass vaccination would end the pandemic and the unvaccinated were selfishly prolonging that day of release. ."

Just a few excerpts 👆 and for those who think that some of us think in black and white 👇

"Not every death listed as a Covid death was caused by Covid;Not every vaccinated person who died was killed by the vaccine;Not everyone who was vaccinated, infected by the virus and got sick with Covid but didn’t die, lives because of the vaccines;Among the unvaccinated also, conversely, not everyone who died from Covid, did so because they avoided the jabfest;Not every unvaccinated person who was infected by the virus and got sick with Covid but didn’t die, lives because of avoiding the vaccine."

P.s.An open mind gathers their info from many sources and never goes on reputation alone. Hardly ironic expecially when using an article to show a change in narrative.

• Heart
I like reading the comments
Wonder what they could find if they did start performing them. Though I know it is very hard on the families. Glad to see he has a lawyer already. I love a good court case personally.

Surprised he didn't get suspended for saying something truly outrageous like only "biological women can only ever be women" or use #hatespeech.

What are the "offending" statements?

Sudden deaths are on the rise and half of the deaths are due to Sads, the sudden adult death syndrome» Petterle explained to La Verità «one out of two middle-aged deceased was healthy and in all known damage to the gland pineal, as if their immune system is impaired. The corpses are still swabbed: if positive they are removed from relatives ». Petterle, always to the newspaper, said he was concerned about the increase in deaths from myocardial infarction and the need to perform more autopsies to get to the causes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Surely to goodness it is completely reasonable and expected behaviour to find out what, if anything, is causing any increases in sudden deaths in otherwise healthy people..unless there was something to fear in the findings?????

"One day in Leslie’s “past life” as a Director at Alliance Capital in London managing their European Growth Portfolio Management and Research, she had a conversation with a big pharmaceutical company about their troubled stock. The stock was troubled because the company was about to release a “blockbuster” drug (according to Leslie, it’s a drug we know) but the word had gotten out that people were dying in their clinical trials. And so, to reassure the big investors, the pharmaceutical company set up meetings and revealed that, yes, unfortunately, the FDA would have them put a black box warning onto the insert—but not to worry, they were still going to sell a whole lot of that drug.
Now, some people would just take that information in, shrink on the inside from the cynicism they’d imbibed, and carry on—but not Leslie! She realized that she had been naively “playing for the wrong team,” and, after she had fully processed the new information and revised her assumptions about the world, she resigned.

Around that same time, for personal reasons, Leslie encountered the world of homeopathy. (Today, she is certified as a homeopath.) When she first heard her homeopathy instructor mention vaccine injuries in class, Leslie, who had assumed that vaccines were the greatest invention of modern medicine, raised her hand and inquired what on Earth he was talking about. Initially, she didn’t believe his words and thought he was crazy to say that. But, an analyst at heart. Leslie went ahead and grabbed a book on the topic, read it in one sitting, discovered hundreds of scientific citations demonstrating vaccine injury, and “just sobbed and sobbed.”

She was shocked that things were that cynical—that vaccine injuries were well-documented, well-known, and not even rare—and yet the pharmaceutical giants cared not about the suffering of the people—and just lied. And they lied and bribed and gaslit so effectively that your average “educated person” had no clue and just assumed that only crazy antiscientific yokels could distrust the vaccines. "
Interesting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was it on LBC? nick ferrari possibly, interviewing a woman the other day. Her mother died 4 days after the jab and she had to go to the high court to get an inquest on the cause of death. As she thought, it was the jab that killed her. All those coroners, drs etc that profited are still clearly locked into the wall of silence and denial. Bastards.

I mentioned someone I vaguely know about Year ago here when I met them by chance and they asked my advice about something for his wife who had suffered a stroke after the jab. I saw him again yesterday and he was telling me how they got on after I last saw them, he said his wife hasn't really improved but they are living with the way she is now and coming to terms with it and that's how they are dealing with it 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They worst thing is that they also came up with a plan to get out of paying all the lawsuits by creating a separate company which they would transfer everything to then declare bankruptcy.

So it was a full blown conspiracy theory which they knew about for 40 years, but repeatedly denying it made it not one.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This lady?

Can't remember her name but looks like it could be her....
---
They worst thing is that they also came up with a plan to get out of paying all the lawsuits by creating a separate company which they would transfer everything to then declare bankruptcy.

So it was a full blown conspiracy theory which they knew about for 40 years, but repeatedly denying it made it not one.
Yes, and they're very sneaky, not calling it compensation but a fund.

Reactions: 5
@monga , as discussed on ct thread, she's doing OK. Still catches up on these threads but stepped back from posting ( banging her head against the wall 🤣 ) as a positive move in her life x
Ps much missed.
I haven’t noticed any posts for a while ( although I never ventured to the darkside 😜much) get the head banging though 😂…Thanks for the update x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t noticed any posts for a while ( although I never ventured to the darkside 😜much) get the head banging though 😂…Thanks for the update x
Babe the dark side is rather illuminating with all the tinfoil.

22B43157-DE07-432F-B4F1-5A37E503AD95.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.