COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't commented or read these threads before. But just wondering if anyone knows someone who has suffered from hair loss since having the jab/jabs? I ask because I know of 2 people who have lost hair in the last few months. Bald patches where the hair has just fell out. And are baffled as to why. These are young girls in their early 30s

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't commented or read these threads before. But just wondering if anyone knows someone who has suffered from hair loss since having the jab/jabs? I ask because I know of 2 people who have lost hair in the last few months. Bald patches where the hair has just fell out. And are baffled as to why. These are young girls in their early 30s
2 of my nieces had hair loss, one after her first jab and the Dr said it was stress and to take the 2nd jab! She has shaved her head as the bad patches are right in the middle of her head.
The other suffered hair loss after 2 jabs and had a lot of tests and now has thyroid issues.
Both late 20s.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've never known so many people of all ages. To be suffering so many ailments. Turns my stomach wondering what people have had put into their bodies

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
2 of my nieces had hair loss, one after her first jab and the Dr said it was stress and to take the 2nd jab! She has shaved her head as the bad patches are right in the middle of her head.
The other suffered hair loss after 2 jabs and had a lot of tests and now has thyroid issues.
Both late 20s.
@Poddular since being one of those affected ( thyroid )I wonder how common it is? … I’ve finally got my consultant appointment for next month and I’ll certainly be asking a lot of questions 👍🏻…it’s only taken 15 feckin months, I pity those not under consultant care and waiting on a first appointment 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good luck @monga. I hope you get sorted, after so long a wait.
I know we can rely on you to dig for any dirt.
I have heard of quite a few people who have had new thyroid issues or changes to existing issues. Coincidence 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Excerpts:
"My favorite recent example of this reframing occurred with the J&J COVID-19 vaccine. At the start of Operation Warp Speed, I hypothesized that a major goal was to get mRNA technology onto the market since it held the promise of trillions of dollars in future revenue for the pharmaceutical industry (but since there were safety challenges with it, nothing short of an "emergency" would be able to break the barrier to human testing).

Because of this, I suspected that once vaccine safety concerns emerged, a non-mRNA COVID-19 vaccine would be thrown under the bus to make the mRNA technology look “safe.” This is what then happened with the J&J vaccine when six cases of an extremely unusual blood clot being linked to that vaccine caused the FDA and CDC to pause its administration for 11 days.

By doing so, it created the perception the FDA was monitoring for vaccine side effects with a fine-tooth comb and was willing to pull the vaccine if it caused a rare side effect in a very small number of people.

Nothing could be further from the truth as the mRNA vaccines have caused far more blood clots than the J&J vaccine. Similarly, investigation after investigation shows the FDA is ignoring the endless deluge of red flags from the COVID-19 vaccines.
Unfortunately, this ploy worked, and in the odd instances where I hear a doctor willing to debate the safety of the vaccines, one of the most common arguments they still utilize is that if the FDA was willing to temporarily pause J&J after six blood clots, there is no possible way a larger unaddressed problem exists with the mRNA vaccines."

Although Maddie’s experience was atrocious, it was sadly not unique and many others had similar experiences in the COVID-19 vaccine trials. Similarly, I have heard many similar stories from other people who were harmed by the medical system.

Pharmaceuticals are inherently toxic. For example, most medications work by inhibiting enzymes (which are essential for life) and because of how interconnected the body is, this inhibition will inevitably create a variety of unintended consequences.

Similarly, most vaccinations function by making the immune system (often with the aid of toxins that help provoke that response) have an unnatural and narrowly focused response to a target substance.

"The creation of this immune response unfortunately also often creates dysregulation within the immune system as this provocation can cause the immune system to be diverted away from attacking things it is supposed to address (e.g., microbes or cancers), while simultaneously triggering it to attack the body’s own tissue.

Since toxicity has always been inherent to the practice of allopathic (Western) medicine, the profession has gradually come up with a playbook to prevent its inevitable medical injuries from sabotaging business. This has essentially been accomplished by doing the following:

•Telling patients the adverse events they experienced either are not occurring or are unrelated to the toxic pharmaceutical.

•Developing an elaborate scientific apparatus that provides evidence refuting the link between these injuries and pharmaceuticals on the market, while concurrently training the population to defer to the scientific consensus rather than trusting their own observations.

•Making competing forms of medicine that lack a similar degree of inherent toxicity illegal, therefore making the only choice within the existing medical monopoly be a toxic form of medicine (similarly consider how allopathic medicine is always considered to be the best form of medicine every other approach must find a way to measure up to)."

Attachments

• Heart
I've also posted about Maddie before. They minimised what happened to her. I guess as long as she's not your child or relative it doesn't really matter.

The worst thing is that her mother volunteered both her kids for the trials- that must be a heavy burden to live with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've mentioned this previously, bird flu is said to be the next pandemic according to the last CDC director.

Reactions: 2
Dr Rochelle walensky now being thrown under the bus by rep gary palmer lol. :ROFLMAO:

Love it personally when they get grilled.🍿

"We're seeing the devasting impact (on children). it surprises me the CDC, NIH didn't do any follow up testing to determine the effectiveness and impact on kids."

---

#Sad

1676151014624.png

---

1676151424337.png

---

(Credit to DayzofNoah)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not as exciting as a sick 🤢 emoji ☺
---

I wonder how those (unvaccinated )in Esters situation felt to hear those words 😕 life has a way of biting you on the arse.
The irony of her wearing a poppy while saying this is not lost on me and makes me ANGRY AND SICK.
My family did not die for this and for her to crap on the Nuremburg Code live on TV

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Both late 20s.
My Hairdresser said all her clients have hair loss. I had a little bit after covid naturally. Im unjabbed. I think it's the =spike protein.
I know others jabbed with alopecia.
those poor girls. Scalp massage with rosemary hair oil which I think is a spike protein inhibitor or any oil and B vitamins, high dose 10,000mg biotin or hair vitamins is best. And eat eggs. Theres a good reason why there is an egg shortage. Eggs protect us.

• Heart
Both late 20s.
So sorry for your family @Poddular I really hope they make a full recovery 💖.
I know how upsetting hair loss can be, I know it's not the same but I experienced hair loss (and thinning) after I had my daughter (and I also shaved my head 😬 about 3 years ago out of sheer frustration because my hair looked awful).
It grew back but it had lost its lustre (I always had a good head of hair) so I know it sounds a bit out there , but because of a kind person on Tattle life I started using subliminal's, including ones for growing back (and thicker) hair and they worked for me 🤷‍♀️
Yes I am unvaccinated, so I haven't been adversely affected by that but possibly it's still worth a try?

Sometimes when you have nothing to lose its worth being a bit experimental?

So I'll just leave them here (or for anyone else if people want to have a try?)
Hopefully the content creator won't mind me sharing them (it's usually not a problem, but I think it's up to their discretion, most don't mind especially if it's something that helps in furthering healing).

So here goes

While I am on a roll I'll include this one as well (not bothered if some people will laugh or sneer at me) judging by the comments a lot of people have found this useful

Fingers crossed 🤞 ❤ that these can be helpful

• Heart
Will they just bin all those unused vaccines after today?
That's what they've been doing elsewhere.

1676210631792.png

---

• Wow
That's what they've been doing elsewhere.

View attachment 1954343

---

Think what that cash could’ve been used for 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.