COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment about why aren't more people now up in arms 🤷‍♀️ ,
"The tide hasn't turned whatsoever. It's just the majority of the population has moved on, to a different beach."

Reactions: 4
Comment about why aren't more people now up in arms 🤷‍♀️ ,
"The tide hasn't turned whatsoever. It's just the majority of the population has moved on, to a different beach."
The beach for the majority is now just trying to cope with the rising cost of inflation. We printed millions out of thin air, not sure what people expected. The pandemic era was traumatic and something most people want to forget.

The truth will come out in the end and the most ardent who pushed for the fear mongering will have vanished.

The lawyers run the world part 3.

Last edited:
The beach for the majority is now just trying to cope with the rising cost of inflation.
---
Caused by ....

If we forget it will happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

A complete mystery. Absolute baffling. Can’t think why at all. Nope, no idea.
You miss out that part were the article says most of the excess deaths were linked to Covid-19.

Of the additional 20,000 deaths: 10,300 directly attributed to Covid-19, and 2,900 were in some way linked to the virus. Remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19 but instead related to cancer and heart disease.

Not a mystery or baffling.

Another article reporting the same story which also states:

“The analysis found that COVID-19, its long-term consequences, and its interaction with other health problems such as heart disease had the biggest impact on excess mortality figures last year, as did delays in emergency care.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You miss out that part were the article says most of the excess deaths were linked to Covid-19.

Of the additional 20,000 deaths: 10,300 directly attributed to Covid-19, and 2,900 were in some way linked to the virus. Remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19 but instead related to cancer and heart disease.

Not a mystery or baffling.

Another article reporting the same story which also states:

“The analysis found that COVID-19, its long-term consequences, and its interaction with other health problems such as heart disease had the biggest impact on excess mortality figures last year, as did delays in emergency care.”

Ah yes. That‘s it. 100%. Definitely. No question. Thanks for putting me straight and I stand corrected. Phew. I was really losing sleep there thinking it was the vaccine. But no, it couldn’t be, of course not. How silly. Golly. What a relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah yes. That‘s it. 100%. Definitely. No question. Thanks for putting me straight and I stand corrected. Phew. I was really losing sleep there thinking it was the vaccine. But no, it couldn’t be, of course not. How silly. Golly. What a relief.
You’re welcome. 👍🏻 Glad you can sleep better now.

Reactions: 1
You’re welcome. 👍🏻 Glad you can sleep better now.
Hmm. I’ll certainly try. But. It’s almost like, something else is niggling away at me, too. Can’t think what though. Maybe it will come to light one of these days and only THEN will I sleep better.

But I do thank you for the response :)

• Haha
3 years of "conspiracy theories" coming true .
Not that anyone seems to care that they were lied to.
Even though untold harm was done to them and their loved ones as a result.
Where was the outcry for all the dedicated, experienced professionals who lost their jobs and reputations for speaking out. Speaking what will be proven to be the truth.
I remember being told" oh but freedom of speech comes with consequences" by the same people now overly outraged in protecting it in some bullshit nonstory. 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Better to save the rats and test in people I always say.

“This month, ICAN’s attorneys reviewed a startling 2,237-page report from June 2020 (amended in September 2020) that Pfizer submitted to the FDA concerning its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

The study looked at the toxicity of Pfizer’s vaccine using four different doses (including the one eventually authorized for emergency use, BNT162b2) and involved 255 rats (219 received vaccine, 36 received control) for a test period of 10 to 17 days with “3 additional weeks for the animals scheduled for the recovery period.”

While Pfizer claims in the report that the rats tolerated the vaccines “without evidence of systemic toxicity,” its detailed findings indicate that was anything but the truth, as the following issues in major organs groups were observed:

• Enlarged spleens
  • Enlarged adrenal glands
  • Enlarged lymph nodes
  • Kidney and liver congestion
  • Increased fibrinogen concentration

Guess widespread bio distribution wasn’t a conspiracy theory then.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Thanks for this! Caught the end on the radio lol Crazy that there can still be a reaction when used up to 12 months before someone needs general anaesthetic 😳
I wonder what the reaction is and why it’s only been discovered.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.