Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The science from above says:

Over half of these reported deaths between 2020 and 2022 were among Canadians aged 80 years and older. I also posted about New York's data also showing that it was those 70+ worst affected.

Nice of them to protect from misinformation though:

Health Canada no longer provides data on death by vaccination status. As such, there’s no way to decipher which deaths in 2022 were among vaccinated populations and which were among unvaccinated.

"We take vaccine effects seriously. "

Also noted Maddie's mother in the comments.

1675179479253.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Ummm @Freedomofspeech89 love you, sorry but despite your username you are simply not allowed to quote just any willy nilly article that you see fit, even if you're using it as an example of how even the BS MSM & propoganda is changing.

As a medal of honour wearing tinfoiler, you simply must only post articles that are deemed nonsense and more easily mocked because they aren't mainstream & therefore must be false (as confirmed by FULLTRUEFACTS.ORG, sponsored by Reuters).

Please, stay in your lane, we have a box & label to fit into & mustn't deviate 😘
My apologies @xyzcba! I will stop spreading dangerous disinformation and make sure that I only share information which has been fact checked by the virologist himself Bill Gates 🙃.

On a separate note I had my booking in appointment with my midwife today and she asked me whether I’d had the covid vaccines with which I politely replied no. She then said ok what made you decide that if you don’t mind me asking and I said because I didn’t want them. She said fair enough, covid is mild for most anyway. Think the tide is definitely turning.

• Heart

Mbouzer

The “spring boosters” have started, seen they are using a new vaccine by the brand Sanofi, different technology to mRNA, another mixy matchy for people. So one person could have had (up to now) 6 vaccines from different brands using different technology from one another. How that is good for you ill never know. Not to mention how you could even keep track of the side effects after having a pick n mix.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Comrade Piff Paff they are all there. It is YOU who is mistaken and must not be seeing or even remembering correctly.

I could understand with Coke though. Their gross profit in 2020 was only $19.581B.

I generally don't drink Coca cola or fizzy drinks. Can't even remember the last time that I did. Am I an anti-cola 'er too because I don't want that all of that sugar?
I feel like coke has never been good for you but all of the so called “sugar free” stuff is much much worse. Apparently Pepsi are going to get rid of their full sugar products and replace them with artificial sweeteners. 1. I hate being told what I’m “allowed” to drink and 2. Artificial sweeteners are way way worse for you than sugar. Once again it’s all designed to make us more and more unhealthy.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
It's a commentary website - that's what tattle is! Reading back, they weren't telling anyone what to do, just sharing their personal and professional concern for children whose parents choose not to vaccinatie them against those brutal childhood diseases. It's their opinion, to which they're entitled, in the same way you're absolutely entitled to yours.
You say they are brutal childhood diseases but obviously some parents do not think they're brutal hence no jab. It feels like you're chastising and belittling and trying to insinuate parents wouldn't do what is best for THEIR child.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I think the US have now dropped the vax travel mandate for people entering the country. Earlier this week I think.
That’ll be so good for my husband as his top client is in the US and so far he’s not been allowed to visit their site because of the stupid pointless mandate.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
You’re unbelievable monga, still twisting what I said. You’ve done this many times before - lied and twisted what people have said. You clearly cannot converse properly.
Don’t know why I keep having to go over old ground but it’s very clear what you were insinuating, now you’re so desperate to claw back to damage you’re accusing me of being a liar aswel 🙄 you can always use the ignore button and go back to that other group of people that hate CT so much they spend all their time reading and obsessing over them , so much so that it seems they can’t tell fact from fiction ,as is the case here.
---
Finally making headlines.

View attachment 2092194
We know who the crackpots really are and it’s not the families fighting for justice or those that get where they’re coming from 😉
---
@Prefrontalmedialcortex You have a position that you believe the CV is safe and effective and you also take offence when deaths are speculated on thats very clear

We are all entitled to have opinions but nobody can avoid the facts CV was granted under emergency use and the public were heavily influenced into making decisions without being fully informed

There is nothing illogical about refusing treatment that is under emergency use but those that don’t want CV are called anti vax and CTs does that make any sense?

That’s a genuine question for anybody that uses those labels to dismiss the position of others what makes you think it’s fair or accurate
But not when it’s them speculating, talk about double standards.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I think it’s sad that there are double standards and it is one-sided. This thread used to have a balance of opinions but people only want to hear one perspective and for it to be an echo chamber.

Repeated claims of this thread being an echo chamber but when the pro CV people are challenged on facts not opinions they choose to ignore that’s my own experience
My own experience is all views are more than welcome but some pro cv ONLY contribute to criticise the thread or the posters, instead of contributing their views on new information ,experiences or facts. It's tiresome and adds nothing except bad feeling. It's all about the attitude not the viewpoint. Those of us who aren't vaccinated are surrounded by loved ones who are. Most of us are trying to make sense of it all as more and more information is coming out. Any new information from any side is welcome but we aren't going to stop posting what we feel is important just because someone might not like it.
I mean I am certain that our most prolific poster of new information is fully vaccinated and definitely isn't a ct. Infact the ct thread has NOTHING to do with this thread , but again some posters cant separate the two.
It's only an echo chamber if people don't get involved in the debates and just want to constantly criticise the posters not the content.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
The diary of Anne Frank is amongst the few books I read every year. I honestly could never understand how so many people could turn on former friends and neighbours they knew and had spent years with. The war years did also bring out the best in people, who risked their lives doing what they believed in their hearts to be right despite what the law said and the danger to themselves.

After the covid years I wish I didn't get it now. There's no going back though despite everyone wanting us to forget . I honestly don't feel like I have anything to apologize for with regards to my behaviour over the past three years. Both online or offline.

It's because you were told who to hate by a government who also spent £530 million on advertising. The "these people are dangerous to me. I am right. You are wrong" mentality still clearly prevails now. I've always had bad mental health. Never hidden that or pretended otherwise. The pandemic years were amongst the lowest I've felt dealing with the hyped up anxiety on top. I'm honestly just glad I had others here who could provide that support for me when I needed it and when I was also dealing with my brother's poor health after his second vax reaction- for that I'm grateful and would like to say thank you.

Tapping out of this thread because it's exhausting and tiring being mocked online. Fab that you didn't have a reaction, doesn't means others didn't. The families still have every right to talk about something that was promised as safe.
We are going to be so sad to lose you on here. I hope you can let the mean, spiteful comments of strangers go, I've always said they're not worth it. I'm a true believer in "those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter".

With that in mind, I'd like to nom an early thread suggestion helpfully suggested by DeezNuts (I won't tag them as they said they like to mock from afar, so best keep them there)...
Covid-19 vaccination #24: The place where the Purebloods hang out

❤

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I totally get parents' reticence over covid vaccines for young kids. Covid is a new disease (relatively) whose range and limitations are still being discovered, but with evidence indicating much lower risk of serious illness in children. Different scenario altogether with nasty historic illnesses like measles, diptheria polio, mumps, pertussis, meningitis, etc. Really don't want to be attracting them anywhere near the community, which unfortunately can happen if enough kids don't get immunised against them.
It’s entirely up to the parents if they want to vaccinate or not, people only think in terms of what’s right for them and their child not in terms of other people, same as passive smoking lol

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Definitely all the conspiracy theorists have lached onto it and brought up vaccines and covid so only have themselves to blame for talking conspiracy theories!
Goes back to the question- does every person convicted of #wrongthink ( these pesky conspiracy theorists) think exactly the same thing and the same way despite our varying life experiences? o_O

I refused to get the covid vaccine, but I personally didn't even care about the alert. I'm not sat quaking in fear with my brick Nokia I've kept because it still works. I'm not fussed about nuclear attacks from Russia either.
---
Was the Johnson's and Johnson's Talc causes cancer not a conspiracy theory for 40 years just because the company denied it ?
---
I’ve also seen the 15 minute cities nonsense trotted out, along with the alarm triggering the microchip that was implanted with the vaccine.
I don't believe there is a microchip in the vaccine either.

HOWEVER "The full quantitative composition of each COVID-19 vaccine is exempt under Section 41* and Section 43* of the FOI Act."
---
If you have a peanut allergy would you not want to know what was in your chocolate bar?

1682345589048.png

---
1682345665505.png

Looks safe to me. Anyway as you were comrades.

I have to go and pray for the health of my beloved leader.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Novel ionisable cationic lipid ALC-0315 conveys a positive charge to deliver the genetic cargo to the cytosol. Until COVID, cationic lipids were too toxic to use.

Tetrahydrofuran, is also a suspected carcinogenic agent according to the European Chemicals Agency and is a residual solvent of ALC-0159. We don't know the purity of ALC-0159, so how do we know how many other suspected carcinogens make their way into the final product?

With the water for injection Its weight is given as “proprietary” in the Safety Data Sheet. A 2021 recall notice on manufactured by Hospira, (a Pfizer subsidiary,) details a “visible particulate” found that could cause “pulmonary emboli, and infarction.”

I have never said I am a vaccine expert.
---
As for fear mongering- your anger is displaced at the wrong person :

---
I'm also sorry India demanded their own safety tests before allowing Pfizer into their county.

---
*country
---
Unlike the west maybe they don't have such short memories and remember being tested on the the white saviours.
---
*Sorry I can't edit my posts it should read : by the
---
Maybe Brooke is aslo lying:

---
Personally I'm also just here to laugh at the clowns from afar.
---
Also with a 50% integrity accepted rate- how much double stranded RNA is residual due to contamination with plasmid/template DNA? How much aberrant protein is expressed?
---
Remain calm.

Trust the #science.

#Safeandeffective.

---
Why and how has the vaccine been found in breast milk?
---
On a side note: as a pharmacy student do you feel you would know more then virologists like Jesse Bloom who did not think the origin of covid was natural?
---
Controversial: Honestly I did like the earlier conversations with Prefrontal it felt like a conversation. We could both admit when we were wrong and she didn't resort to mocking either.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Just hearing a discussion on his sudden death and it was mentioned how before an autopsy they said straight away it was natural causes :unsure:
I've noticed people who aren't even covid jab sceptical are questioning the amount of younger sudden deaths.
If you believe the data it speaks for itself, excessive deaths with an almost 100% jabbed in lots of countries.
Exactly PPP, 100% with this. Like with Jacqueline Gold, yes she had Breast Can apparently, but was clear on the mend, and no mention of her looking in any way shape or form unwell recently. I timed it, literally within one minute of ‘breaking news’, Daily Mail’s massive headline was ‘Jacquline Gold dies of Breast Cancer’, thereby muddying the waters in terms of immediately connecting the two before an autopsy or probably before a doc had even got to her to certify her dead. Beyond dangerous, this.

Won’t see it in mainstream legacy news channels of course, but everyone knows by now, if the jab doesn’t kill you outright, it will violently resurrect whatever is lurking latently in your body, or anything you’ve fought in the past, cancer, blood issues, etc. to make it return ten fold to off you. Then doc can conveniently put ‘cancer’ or another excuse on the death certifi, of course, it will always be ‘anything but the jab’.

Not that I need to tell the extremely clever and informed and on top of things good tattlers here any of this.

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
Isn’t it odd how it’s acceptable to speculate a person’s death was due to suicide or drugs but not vaccine related!
Hmm it's the whole new way of " inclusive thinking " that involves shouting "misogynist, racist, anti-vaxxer,ct ,disrespectful " to anyone who dares to think differently from you while being vile and hateful to anyone whose lives differ from yours. ( especially those pesky children and old people). Some tatters excel at it 🤣🤣

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
We have to remember education was being withheld if kids didn’t wear masks they were kept in classrooms all day , even for meals .it wasn’t just a case of sheeple ! people had to abide by the rules or leave work to homeschool, it’s solely at the feet of the government and their policies, I don’t think people had much choice either….Looking at the MH carnage alone is grim 🙁I heard on the radio earlier if we ever get an executive up and running they’re putting CAMHS into the actual schools to try and deal with the crisis.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I'm worried too about how much donated blood is now covid vaccinated. I'm hoping that whatever process is used to store the blood neutralizes it but seems to me they've played us all.
This is concerns me as well. I had to tell my midwife in my first appointment whether I’d be happy for a blood transfusion. I said yes but it does concern me should god forbid I need one.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
The diary of Anne Frank is amongst the few books I read every year. I honestly could never understand how so many people could turn on former friends and neighbours they knew and had spent years with. The war years did also bring out the best in people, who risked their lives doing what they believed in their hearts to be right despite what the law said and the danger to themselves.

After the covid years I wish I didn't get it now. There's no going back though despite everyone wanting us to forget . I honestly don't feel like I have anything to apologize for with regards to my behaviour over the past three years. Both online or offline.

It's because you were told who to hate by a government who also spent £530 million on advertising. The "these people are dangerous to me. I am right. You are wrong" mentality still clearly prevails now. I've always had bad mental health. Never hidden that or pretended otherwise. The pandemic years were amongst the lowest I've felt dealing with the hyped up anxiety on top. I'm honestly just glad I had others here who could provide that support for me when I needed it and when I was also dealing with my brother's poor health after his second vax reaction- for that I'm grateful and would like to say thank you.

Tapping out of this thread because it's exhausting and tiring being mocked online. Fab that you didn't have a reaction, doesn't means others didn't. The families still have every right to talk about something that was promised as safe.
You are right @rainbowlemon, it is exhausting being mocked. Yes some days it's easy to not care but other days it really does affect mood. A lot of people have stepped away because of this.
Some people have no empathy and as long as its not happening in their world then its not happening. Fine to move on with your life if unaffected, I'm happy for them , but to continually mock others for caring about the victims of this worldwide scandal is just idiotic, and vile to those affected.
Your genius posts and information have been much appreciated by many.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I can’t even imagine how frightening that would have been for the mother. To know that she was in an extremely vulnerable position and that she had absolutely no medical care or support must have been absolutely petrifying for her. I really hope the baby was born healthy and well in the end. How any doctor could be so cruel and leave a women in preterm labour in the carpark is beyond me!!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Imagine in years to come they find out it was all down to the placebo affect and the jabs did absolutely nothing only give us confidence to carry on from the government fearmongering 😉