COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xyzcba, my post wasn't a dig at unvaccinated people. The unvaccinated numbers were statistically very small, in that as of August 2022, 93% of people in the UK age 12+ had had 1 vaccine and 88% had had 2 vaccines, which helped massively turn the course of the disease throughout 2021. Granted, vaccines haven't been as effective at preventing transmission as originally hoped but that was the lesser goal. Their greatest job has been preventing/lessening initial infection - hence significantly reducing the incidence of serious illness, hospitalisation or death in the vaccinated, especially in the initial alpha and delta phases of the disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Generally speaking anyone is now at less risk from dying that they were when covid emerged. Sure the proportionality between groups hasn't changed, but currently the elderly and other high risk groups are (thankfully) less likely to die from covid than they were, ergo proportionately as a crude measure so are under 50s and people who are low risk. Its more complex than that but your statement is true as is the fact that the risk profile has changed.

It's possible (yet not proven) that the elderly and people with certain pre existing health issues have more protection with the vaccine- similar to being protected from the flu.

However since it only provides personal protection and doesn't prevent infection or transmission then your theory that other people are also somehow protected doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

The fact is that the other people outside of the vulnerable group had and still have a minuscule chance of getting seriously ill from Covid

That was the case at the start and it remains the same today and has nothing to do with vaccines.

Reactions: 5
Also it wasn't Biden who used the 2 good arms phrase
Just checked that, panache, you're right. It was Biden's coronavirus response team coordinator.
To your first question about vaccines altering covid's trajectory, this Lancet article is a fair starting point:

Just checked that, panache, you're right. It was Biden's coronavirus response team coordinator.
To your first question about vaccines altering covid's trajectory, this Lancet article is a fair starting point:

Based on modelling - I think we've seen how inaccurate they can be. Pure guesswork.

also

Funding
Schmidt Science Fellowship in partnership with the Rhodes Trust; WHO; UK Medical Research Council; Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; National Institute for Health Research; and Community Jameel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Based on modelling - I think we've seen how inaccurate they can be. Pure guesswork.

also

Funding
Schmidt Science Fellowship in partnership with the Rhodes Trust; WHO; UK Medical Research Council; Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; National Institute for Health Research; and Community Jameel.
I said it was a fair starting point. A google search gives more should you be interested.

Why highlight the Gates Foundation? I've heard of CTs regarding Gates - is that what you're referring to here?

But surely those factors are evolutionary more than vaccine driven . I don’t think it has changed tbh its the same demographics of people at risk along with those with underlying conditions who potentially can die with most viruses if they overwhelm their system.
Its both, there is plenty out there if you care to read it. I get it can be hard to get your head around without medical/data/science knowledge though- not a dig but...true. Best way is to research yourself as you'll not believe what people post anyway or claim its bias.

Xyzcba, my post wasn't a dig at unvaccinated people. The unvaccinated numbers were statistically very small, in that as of August 2022, 93% of people in the UK age 12+ had had 1 vaccine and 88% had had 2 vaccines, which helped massively turn the course of the disease throughout 2021. Granted, vaccines haven't been as effective at preventing transmission as originally hoped but that was the lesser goal. Their greatest job has been preventing/lessening initial infection - hence significantly reducing the incidence of serious illness, hospitalisation or death in the vaccinated, especially in the initial alpha and delta phases of the disease.
The vaccine only supposedly lessened symptoms (again, how they can guarantee this is ridiculous but that's been done to death on here).

We all know it didn't stop you getting it or passing it on. So how that changed the trajectory of a virus that was going to do its thing anyway, is illogical. But we'll agree to disagree on that.

Regards Bill Gates - I'm sure you know that he develops and funds vaccines? So funding a publication that shares favourable research papers of vaccines isn't a conflict of interest? I can't see how that is a conspiracy theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its both, there is plenty out there if you care to read it. I get it can be hard to get your head around without medical/data/science knowledge though- not a dig but...true. Best way is to research yourself as you'll not believe what people post anyway or claim its bias.
That’s not always made clear it’s usually vaccine focused, SAfrica had very limited vaccine use yet a better outcome mainly because of its younger fitter population, the majority or UK deaths occurred in the elderly so who’s to say it made any difference.
It’s still the vaccinated elderly that die that trajectory never changed.

---

I also posted data from New York previously. The most deaths occurred in those aged over 75.
I think it’s the same the world over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When you’ve spent far too much time in hospitals and learn there view on vaccines and lockdown…..

Jesus we really were bleeping mugs.
The health system is collapsing, I’ve never in all my years seen so many mental health cases on wards/emergency departments.

But sure they had their covid jab I’m sure

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Imagine in years to come they find out it was all down to the placebo affect and the jabs did absolutely nothing only give us confidence to carry on from the government fearmongering 😉

Reactions: 9
Think she was also mentioned on the last few pages of the last thread.

She’s already had SIX vaccines.

Her financial choices and body, but she said she couldn’t afford it and used credit to fund it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Think she was also mentioned on the last few pages of the last thread.

She’s already had SIX vaccines.

Her financial choices and body, but she said she couldn’t afford it and used credit to fund it.
Yeah it was me posted it, I said it was probably her going out and about had strengthened her immune system and not the drugs if the FDA report is accurate it’s probably true, poor woman getting into debt for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I had 2 and didnt want them but the whole heavy PR campaign making us think it was the best thing; follow the crowd forced me. Work pressure too.

Websites like healthimpactnews and naturalnews prints cases of people themselves discussing their personal issues post their vaccine experiences🤯🤯🤯

Seeing the reality of the problems on others have experienced is horrifying as these stories cant be denied.

David Icke is the person daring to print such stories too and it seems his reputation is of a Conspiracy Theorist so we avoid it but Im drawn there now as there does seem to be a lot of backtracking now with the medical industry and uncertainty now by some with these Covid vaccines.

Dr.David Campbell has a You Tube channel discussing the vaccine issues now and it seems there is a backlash occuring about these vaccines🤔🤔🤔

I havent had anything concerning bar hair loss, menstrual cycle unpredictable. But I count myself lucky but I hate whats happened and happening to others.
We need to support eachother.

and that theres no platform to publically discuss the cons of the Covid vaccine.
EXCEPT here on Tattle.

We need a public mainstream forum.

Reactions: 8
So being completely honest, how many here have lied about your company doing gain of function research just to get some sexy time. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Their statement saying we do not do gain of function research statement but MAY in some cases. :unsure:

1675076481600.png

"Directed evolution" does sound better.

They also got documents saying he has worked for them:

He does also say "how am I going to trust anyone after this" poor guy was expecting to meet a hot date. 🤭 There goes the high salary and holidays in the sun.

---

Would be interesting to see if they do add it to the normal stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Their statement saying we do not do gain of function research statement but MAY in some cases. :unsure:

View attachment 1921491

"Directed evolution" does sound better.

They also got documents saying he has worked for them:

He does also say "how am I going to trust anyone after this" poor guy was expecting to meet a hot date. 🤭 There goes the high salary and holidays in the sun.

---

Would be interesting to see if they do add it to the normal stuff.
I would say they will if they’re easing the public in with press reports.

I would say they will if they’re easing the public in with press reports.
Don't think Sue with 400 kids down the road would know about gain of function research and what it even means.

Apart from us keeping this thread alive, who else is invested enough to keep up to date with developments when they're worried about feeding their families and paying the mortgage?

My friend who told me his sister worked for Pfizer got it wrong. I googled her and she actually works for AstraZeneca and has done so for the past 4+ years. 🤪

The NIH has NEVER funded GOF research months down the line oh they have:

“At a Senate hearing in May, Dr. Fauci said, ‘The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.’ That was under oath, under testimony.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.