COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C0F4925F-C17B-4E88-968C-6888CB075D2A.jpeg
54988369-7D9A-4553-8F8D-4596A8A7A62D.jpeg

---

Couldn’t answer his own fake claims but rips into Dr J lol

---

Along with the other wasted billions
996A82E0-C215-42EC-A222-A512AFA0B6EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is that your test @monga?
My youngest son’s, full of snot this morning, dark line straight away, my eldest has a really sore throat this past few days, his is neg , husband has a heavy cold from last week he hasn’t tested…I must be the healthiest of the lot, nothing yet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My youngest son’s, full of snot this morning, dark line straight away, my eldest has a really sore throat this past few days, his is neg , husband has a heavy cold from last week he hasn’t tested…I must be the healthiest of the lot, nothing yet 😅
Its a bit like my household. Kids full of cold, my dad staying with us is full of cold. Now my husband is getting it but I'm ok. Touchwood! Tbh I don't have time to be ill 🤣

Reactions: 8
I worked in primary care so vax was mandatory. I had 2 pfizer early on
12 weeks after 2nd felt like i was dying.
Blood test then further blood test revealed pernicious anaemia. I was so anaemic i was barely able to stand up. Blood cells too large & flat.
On B12 injections for life and currently on large dose iron tablets for recurring anamia. (Hate iron tablets)
I've no idea if it's related.
However I've since discovered one of my doses was a high risk batch and pernicious anaemia does crop up on yellow card reports.
Wish i hadn't had it but i was a nurse for 30 yrs until 2017 & i thought i was doing the right thing.
Most of my female colleagues had menstrual changes too.
I had my vaccines over a year ago - never had any issues with my fertility etc. No history of miscarriages. This is significant because I’ve had 6 since my first vaccine. My period is all over the place. Don’t know if it’s vaccine related or not but odd coincidence…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In hospital…..

And you’re vaccinated.
Eh, no…..
Just the one vaccination…. No, none.
But you obviously had the first one…. Still no.
But everyone had the first one… yeah hun still no.

Have you ever had covid.
No.
Gosh everyone I know has has it.

Everyone….. who’s been vaccinated has had it 😂

I’ve slept in rooms with covid patients, been made use “covid only” toilets, and still haven’t got it….. maybe… I’m a vaccine 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You don't have to answer Ooh, but why did you choose not to?

---

I had my vaccines over a year ago - never had any issues with my fertility etc. No history of miscarriages. This is significant because I’ve had 6 since my first vaccine. My period is all over the place. Don’t know if it’s vaccine related or not but odd coincidence…
I'm so sorry to read this. Sending you love.

Have you got support in real life too?

We had a period changes after the covid vaccine thread too in advice.

There's also this charity too if you need extra help:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear this. That's a lot of MC in a short space of time, bless you.

Have you been to your GP to discuss? Once you have been trying for over a year without success then they might refer you for scans to look for a cause.

Reactions: 4
“You’re fully vaccinated”

REALLY, REALLY….
IN THE LAST FOUR HOURS HUN… STILL NO!!!

If they ask me again I’m gonna tell them I actually asked for an extra top up dose which means I’m not just fully vaccinated I’m so bleeping riddled with vaccinations I’m to covid what kryptonite is to super man.

• Haha

REALLY, REALLY….

If they ask me again I’m gonna tell them I actually asked for an extra top up dose which means I’m not just fully vaccinated I’m so bleeping riddled with vaccinations I’m to covid what kryptonite is to super man.
Sorry to hear you're back in hospital Ooh. Hope you get better (and out) soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

REALLY, REALLY….

Can’t believe they’re still pushing it down there, the stats should tell them all they need to know …Hope you’re feeling better soon ,one day at a time👍🏻

• Heart

Joint Flu & covid jab and stroke.

"In September, Dr Ashish Jha, White House Covid Response Coordinator, said: 'I believe this is why God gave us two arms — one for the flu shot and the other for the Covid shot.'"

Shame God didn't give you a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.