COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About bloody time!

This is misleading. They are not ‘banning’ the vaccines. 🙄

From: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/jcvi-advises-an-autumn-covid-19-vaccine-booster

“As the transition continues away from a pandemic emergency response towards pandemic recovery, the JCVI has advised that the 2021 booster offer (third dose) for persons aged 16 to 49 years who are not in a clinical risk group should close in alignment with the close of the autumn 2022 booster vaccination campaign.”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As vaccination rates are so low I take it they weren’t responsible for the current wave subsiding just like every other wave has subsided ,in a natural sequence.

---

I wonder how those under 50 feel now that they’ve been completely sidelined , especially those that depended on the vaccines to keep them safe ( as per gov propaganda).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder how those under 50 feel now that they’ve been completely sidelined , especially those that depended on the vaccines to keep them safe ( as per gov propaganda).
We only spent around £500 million on advertising the vaccines. Hardly propaganda. 🤪

---

Also remember the comment from the NIH director after he spent months making out that the virologist Jesse Bloom was nuts. Then just finally admitted months later.

"Covid data was not deleted, it was just made not available. "

The vaccines too have-not been banned. They're just now no longer available .

Can we please go back to paying homage to THE SCIENCE?

---

@mcfeez

"We just don't know what is in those covid jabs"

We actually do, Just attached Pfizer's below:

For others:

"The full quantitative composition of each COVID-19 vaccine is exempt under Section 41* and Section 43* of the FOI Act."

1674689517885.png

---

Just took a court case to get that smidge of info above too.

---

Alas no google translate for redacted documents just yet.

---

Oh cool we also have separators for bits added to posts later instead of them being added to one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The news of the discontinuation of the vaccine for under 50s makes me feel so utterly stupid for getting the two jabs I did consent to.

Apparently I totally wasted my time and endured horrible and lasting side effects for nothing?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Got this from Reddit:

That scientist I mentioned before, Jesse Bloom also didn’t believe that Covid popping up was natural

---

Love project Veritas.

---

The news of the discontinuation of the vaccine for under 50s makes me feel so utterly stupid for getting the two jabs I did consent to.

Apparently I totally wasted my time and endured horrible and lasting side effects for nothing?
Try to go easy on yourself. I know it’s easier said then done but you made your choice with the knowledge you had at the time . It’s not your fault. The pressure to get vaccinated WAS intense.

---

“A government memo shared in March 2020 that suggested the 'perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent' was also noted in the psychologists' remarks.

The letter added: 'Shaming and scapegoating have emboldened some people to harass those unable or unwilling to wear a face covering.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Mike Graham talking to Isabel Oakeshott journalist on talk radio this morning about the 3000 excess and possible causes. They discussed why gov did everything to stop deaths during covid but are ignoring this and surely it would help if we knew the demographics. Amongst causes they mentioned a possible connection of the jab and sudden deaths and younger deaths as injuries have been proven to exist.
(My opinion) Obv gov doesn't want to pay out millions to vac injured and deaths and the ensuing outrage. That is why they're being ignored.

Mike Graham talking to Isabel Oakeshott journalist on talk radio this morning about the 3000 excess and possible causes. They discussed why gov did everything to stop deaths during covid but are ignoring this and surely it would help if we knew the demographics. Amongst causes they mentioned a possible connection of the jab and sudden deaths and younger deaths as injuries have been proven to exist.
(My opinion) Obv gov doesn't want to pay out millions to vac injured and deaths and the ensuing outrage. That is why they're being ignored.
Yes I completely agree. Sounds like they're going to quietly withdraw it whilst blaming all of the excess deaths on anything but the jab. Talktv are terrible for discussing it though. They definitely try and skirt around the issue rather than address the elephant in the room.

Reactions: 4
Think it was said we have £100million for covid vax injuries. #Sorrynotsorry but why should we be paying up and the companies get off scot free?

Only have to prove your 60% disabled and they will obviously make claiming as easy as possible. :rolleyes:

---

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Try to go easy on yourself. I know it’s easier said then done but you made your choice with the knowledge you had at the time . It’s not your fault. The pressure to get vaccinated WAS intense.
Thanks, rainbowlemon.

The pressure was obscene. I will never forget or forgive the way anyone was remotely hesitant about the jabs was called a "granny killer" and how there were calls to exclude people from society based on vaxxed status but having to go through all that emotionally feels even worse now it appears to have been for nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Bird flu in the minkies
The old CDC director said that would be our next thing.

---

Thanks, rainbowlemon.

The pressure was obscene. I will never forget or forgive the way anyone was remotely hesitant about the jabs was called a "granny killer" and how there were calls to exclude people from society based on vaxxed status but having to go through all that emotionally feels even worse now it appears to have been for nothing.
The pandemic was called collective trauma by a therapist I follow. I do agree with that personally.

They hired the best psychologists for advice. You as a human, did your gentle best. Even as a conspiracy theorist I was also afraid for my family at the start. You did learn things through that experience however painful it was. You don't have to forgive or forget anything or anyone, I haven't, but try to focus on your present moment and find joy in the small things to find a way to move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The old CDC director said that would be our next thing.

---

The pandemic was called collective trauma by a therapist I follow. I do agree with that personally.

They hired the best psychologists for advice. You as a human, did your gentle best. Even as a conspiracy theorist I was also afraid for my family at the start. You did learn things through that experience however painful it was. You don't have to forgive or forget anything or anyone, I haven't, but try to focus on your present moment and find joy in the small things to find a way to move on.
Thank you, you are very kind. :)

Mostly, I'm fine. Just that specific news upset me. It was quite a shock out of nowhere, after everything.

Reactions: 4
Thank you, you are very kind. :)

Mostly, I'm fine. Just that specific news upset me. It was quite a shock out of nowhere, after everything.

I can understand that it could have that affect and be be triggering. Do you also have a good support network in real life?

It's just the exact same things my therapist has said to me over time. The "gentle best" is his line from last week too. He's a practising Buddhist and has really influenced me as well.

I posted some other general things that might be helpful for you too just about how to cope during tough times on the conspiracy theory thread .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.