Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
The original poster doesn’t seem to think so by sharing the article of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s son cancer diagnosis followed by this comment:

“…took exactly two years for serious illnesses and death since start of jab drive, like all the experts said.”

Because I don’t there is any evidence.
The fact it would take time for effects to show post CV some said 2 years is ridiculous? Maybe I’m reading that wrong

Reactions: 2
What one or two posters may have said in the past has nothing to do with today's discussion.
We are not one.
I was talking about the general tone, that we were NOT ignoring other factors , what we were doing was NOT IGNORING the vaccine being a contributing factor.
I for one have said many times that my own health has been affected long term by an early covid bout.
May have said? They did say it. The general tone of this thread does ignore other factors, even when it has been pointed out an illness or death has not being caused by the Covid vaccine.

• Angry

monga

VIP Member
A chickenpox vaccine would get rid of both illnesses though, potentially!

I'm guessing for the NHS its just more worthwhile to vaccinate the elderly for shingles given the low risk it, generally, has for younger people.
I thought the chicken pox vaccine wasn’t as long lasting as natural immunity from the disease?

struggs123

Chatty Member
I’ve had all the usual childhood diseases bar polio and still immune years later , I think choice is a human right that should be respected.
Me too, I didn't say I didn't. I think making an informed choice is important though and misinformation prohibits that. If people balance the risk and benefit and decide not to thats their right and absolutely their autonomy should be protected; but when people are scared out of it from posts on social media thats a shame (not saying you were but when people are). It's not so much the final decision as to how its reached for me personally but at the end of the day I was always against mandatory roll out and/or coercion into the covid vaccines even though i think they were beneficial- people's bodies are their own.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Imagine that! Can you guess what are the leading causes …
It was never Alzheimer's followed by ischemic heart disease surely? Not the same things that were the leading causes of death in 2018 and 2019 as well? Say it ain't so! 😢

mcfeez

VIP Member
I don't know to be honest, just neutralizes the clot-causer. Neutralises whatever in it that's causing the heart attacks, cancers, strokes, blackouts etc.

Maybe this is where you laugh and call me a conspiracy theorist (I'm a self-proclaimed one)

I know personally - 1 person who has died since getting the covid shot, several people who had seizures, two people who immediately developed cancer and 1 person whose had serious heart problems to the point of needing open heart surgery. I know OF lots more cases, but I don't need to stray into hearsay territory to be wary of the vaccine.

And this is irrelevant but I don't know a single person who died of Covid.

I blame the vaccine and it this point I'm going to keep blaming it until proven otherwise. But I hope to God you're right in your response here.
You literally can't get the vaccine, which is what you believe causes all these problems, from a blood transfusion. Thats all I am saying.

@Prefrontalmedialcortex .

If the vaccine is effective, how come it needs multiple boosters? And how come you can still contract and pass on covid once you are up to date with them all

Just how exactly are you defining "effective here"?
Are you absolutely sure you aren't in massive denial ?
Effective in reducing the risk of serious illness and death. The Covid-19 vaccines and boosters have been updated since the Omicron variant came about.

The variants/mutations that have emerged since the start of the pandemic evaded vaccines hence the need for boosters. This doesn’t make the vaccines useless or not effective.

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
I'm worried too about how much donated blood is now covid vaccinated. I'm hoping that whatever process is used to store the blood neutralizes it but seems to me they've played us all.
Neutralises what precisely? From my understanding only red blood cells are used in a regular blood transfusion. So there would be no antibodies or white blood cells. You can't get the covid vaccine from donated blood, similar to how replacing your entire blood volume with the blood of someone unvaccinated wouldnt cause a vaccinated person to 'lose' their vaccine.

OwlAtTheMoon

going on holiday soon and i'm almost tempted to still wear a mask on the plane? even if not for covid, it might stop me from picking up a cold or whatever other germs are transmitted through the air con.. i don't know, it's just a thought really. i wonder if many people still do
I still wear one on train journeys as there's plenty of people coughing away, not using tissues when they sneeze, etc. 😬. Hardly anyone else wears them now though. I would on a plane too but it's entirely up to how you feel. If you do want to wear one I'd definitely go for ffp2 masks.

xyzcba

VIP Member
Was there anything definitive about the % of non healthy people it was killing? The stats weren't always clear.
There was a FOI request made and the figure of healthy people with no comorbidities that sadly passed away from covid was about 17k if I remember correctly. It was discussed on here, if I have time I'll scroll back & find the link.

OwlAtTheMoon

This is the problem with society they think they can comment with whats best for someone elses child. My child had the best start in life, was fully breastfed and eats healthy and is a healthy little girl, I dont believe in pumping my child full of drugs, I have my opinion and you have yours but dont you dare think you can tell people what to do with their child. I feel for children who get emotionally and physically abused by their parents, not a child whos parent has decided not to vaccinate for you to comment that is disgusting.
It's a commentary website - that's what tattle is! Reading back, they weren't telling anyone what to do, just sharing their personal and professional concern for children whose parents choose not to vaccinatie them against those brutal childhood diseases. It's their opinion, to which they're entitled, in the same way you're absolutely entitled to yours.

Not really. I get the impression the clever people here can all think for themselves and arrive at their own conclusions. The fact that all these conclusions reach the same end point independently, tells us the reality of the situation. If you claim different, you’re the anomaly, not everyone else.
Not an anomaly. All these people? You know there are many others who would disagree, actually the majority would disagree.

Like I said, this thread is just an echo chamber of people saying the same thing and not wanting to hear other perspectives.

• Haha