Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Not an anomaly. All these people? You know there are many others who would disagree, actually the majority would disagree.

Like I said, this thread is just an echo chamber of people saying the same thing and not wanting to hear other perspectives.
I gotcha. Trouble is, I’ve heard a million diff perspectives and have still arrived at the same conclusion.

Reactions: 3
Every day?? When that's all the thread is about? I don't think so. We have interesting CT and evidence of people being maimed by an experimental jab to discuss.

Anyhoo, believe it or not I don't come on here to argue so wishing you well.
Things discussed on there are generally speaking, general conspiracy theories/conspiracy theorists. Neither am I, have a nice evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
I’m clearly the rose 🌹 amongst the thorns 😂…Annual shots, don’t know what good that will do if it’s changing as much as they say.

These questions to Prefrontal fall classically into one of the main logical fallacies of vaccine arguments, see this explanation:
Thank you. 👏🏻 Good explanation. The virus mutated and new variants emerged = evading vaccines, breakthrough infections etc. People run with this and think it means the vaccines are useless.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I've mentioned this previously, bird flu is said to be the next pandemic according to the last CDC director.

The “Turbo Cancers” we spoke of yesterday.

The deluge is starting. took exactly two years for serious illnesses and death since start of jab drive, like all the experts said.
What a ridiculous thing to say. Serious illnesses and deaths occured before Covid and the vaccine rollout.

• Angry

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about going back to ask about it as the gp who agreed it is to do with the vaccine suggested to see a gynaecologist but I thought since it’s been 18 months since we had bloods and scans done and there’s been silence from the gp and me it might just seem odd but still nothing’s changed 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope you do push for the referral. Gynaecologists have much more experience with women's health then a GP ever would. They might be able to offer something and having update examinations could be good.

I will give anyone a pat on the back for exercising their freedom of choice. A freedom of choice that for a moment looked as if it would be taken away. You want to take the shots? Have at it. “Back pat”. 👋🏼👋🏼
Personally, I will never be ashamed for not taking it and I will always encourage others to speak up.
This is where it really gets me because you and others speak about having freedom of choice but it seems it only applies to those who choose not to get the vaccine.

Anyone who gets the vaccine (their choice) gets insulted, told they are sheep, following the masses, stupid for getting the experimental clot shot.

So when you and others talk about freedom of choice, not caring if people get the vaccine etc. but then say things like the above it makes 0 sense.

monga

VIP Member
It was never Alzheimer's followed by ischemic heart disease surely? Not the same things that were the leading causes of death in 2018 and 2019 as well? Say it ain't so! 😢
How did you guess? It’s still exactly the same demographics dying, even from covid

Attachments

A complete mystery. Absolute baffling. Can’t think why at all. Nope, no idea.
You miss out that part were the article says most of the excess deaths were linked to Covid-19.

Of the additional 20,000 deaths: 10,300 directly attributed to Covid-19, and 2,900 were in some way linked to the virus. Remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19 but instead related to cancer and heart disease.

Not a mystery or baffling.

Another article reporting the same story which also states:

“The analysis found that COVID-19, its long-term consequences, and its interaction with other health problems such as heart disease had the biggest impact on excess mortality figures last year, as did delays in emergency care.”

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Why would those no longer being offered the vaccine care about the opinions of those that are?

Ireckon

VIP Member
It’s so weird to me that people will blame everything other than the obvious, and be quite cruel about it as well. Some major cognitive dissonance going on.
---
This is a really clip. The vaccine seems to be stripping Bifidobacterium which is causing gut issues such a cancer, crohns, and lymes disease. Breastfeeding mothers could also be potentially stripping babies Bifidobacterium as well.

Can you get bifidle bacteria back by eating yoghurt etc???