Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Weird the way you don't reply on the thread concerned but instead copy and paste someone's comments onto this thread. Definitely stirring.
Aren't you the poster from a while back who said you'd read about 'blow-darting the covid vaccine' and demanding Prefrontal and others answer your question about whether this was ethical? Trying to moderate by demanding answers. It doesn't work that way, tattle is voluntary. No one has to answer questions just because you repeadedly ask! 😳😬
That comment is on this thread.

Reactions: 3

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Their statement saying we do not do gain of function research statement but MAY in some cases. :unsure:

1675076481600.png

"Directed evolution" does sound better.

They also got documents saying he has worked for them:

He does also say "how am I going to trust anyone after this" poor guy was expecting to meet a hot date. 🤭 There goes the high salary and holidays in the sun.

---

Would be interesting to see if they do add it to the normal stuff.

Last edited:

OwlAtTheMoon

Who knew our immune systems were effective at keeping us healthy

Sounds promising. Looks like infection-caused immunity and vaccine immunity might last roughly the same time too, though the study warns of the potential risks of initial covid infection (in order to attain this natural immunity) so still advises vaccination.
Surprised no one has commented that this ongoing research is partly funded by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation... When I mentioned this study on here some time ago, the Gates link was lambasted. 😳

xyzcba

VIP Member
I liked this episode. Just like Ivor Cummins, looking at the data, which can't be argued with.

Interesting that the points he makes, whilst not being a crazy tinfoil hat wearer, are the same points we 'crazies' have been saying on here for over 2 years.

How people can still defend it at this point is lunacy 🤯

Statistical Illusion: What happened when a Mathematician examined the Covid numbers.

"In this episode Dr. Ben welcomes Dr. Norman Fenton, Professor of Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London and a Director of Agena, a company that specializes in risk management for critical systems. Dr. Fenton holds a PhD in Mathematics from Sheffield University and shares his insight on what happened when he examined purported numbers of COVID deaths with greater scrutiny."

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Weird, just saw my last post from on here was re-quoted in the vaccine thread - without tagging me - so I hadn't even seen it til now! 😩😂 Fascinating that several of those logical fallacies of vaccine arguments Deeznuts posted about a while ago seem to be operating in full swing. If you (sensibly) give up replying to persistent/argumentative posters out of sheer frustration that's taken as a sign that 'they've won' - though I wasn't aware this was a war? Why so blimmin righteous and vitriolic? I and many who post regularly on here have never said we don't recognise or are concerned about genuine rare cases of vaccine injuries, and would never belittle anyone who has suffered a bad reaction to the vaccines, nor do we agree with vaccine mandates. Trying to disciss these topics with those so entrenched in an opposing view is pointless, sadly. 🙁

When I saw my post was ignored and the person had instead chosen to go over to Anti thread joking about head banging I thought it’s for the best not to quote with @ as the person has made it clear they don’t want to engage with me, this is affirmed by their later above quoted post saying it’s pointless to discuss these topics with those entrenched in an opposing view

This poster earlier on this thread said in response to me that repeatedly asking is to create doubt, I asked about safety and effectiveness based on what was known then and now

Reality has not been completely distorted reasonable people agree that refusing CV doesn’t make an individual anti vax or ct but for some reason we can’t seem to move past safe and effective

New norms have been set that’s from a link provided earlier and it should just be accepted that’s how it is now, don’t question safety effectiveness or quality if you do the agreed view is you need to be educated more about vaccines because clearly you are thick as shite that’s where some people are in 2023 so who is really entrenched and pointless to talk to? Not me
Parallel universe.
Meanwhile

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been covered in previous threads but it there any hope of recovery for those of us who feel like they’ve been left mildly injured by the COVID vaccines. My issues have been palpitations, twitching, generally feeling awful and I’ve just discovered I have low bone density of my hips which may or may not be related.

I’ve tried googling but nothing of any use in the results.
Might be worth looking into POTs if that hasn’t already been ruled out for the palpitations. I was dx’d with it years ago after having my eldest (with those symptoms plus fainting). It was pretty uncommon then but there’s been a massive increase in numbers since CoVid came along.
---
I was only recommended them a couple of days ago I’ll definitely be more aware in future, it’s a product you never give much thought to x
I get them on prescription (day ones and thicker at night ones) and have done for years, but yeah, I’ve never given them any thought before.

monga

VIP Member
That says vulnerable kids mainly but is there any data on how much they've allocated to spending and what the current uptake has been so far for under 12s?

My triple vaccinated cousin drew the line for his three kids going for it.
I think It’s all kids in that age group if I’m reading it right, I’m not sure what the uptake is I haven’t looked into it.

Last edited:

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I never had any while pregnant long before covid vaccines were thought of.
It’s so hard to know who to listen to and what to believe. You only seem to get two extremes on the subject. The pro vaccine side which will not hear a bad word against any vaccine, or the completely against vaccine side who would not have one. I myself am trying to work out if there is a middle ground.

But how many people do YOU know who died? Like you personally. NOT what the media REPORT - actual healthy humans YOU KNOW?? OR even know OF.

Because the media LIE. The establishment LIE.
What is your LIVED experience of Covid?
Like, what are the facts you KNOW? What do you know FROM REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE - I.E. What you HAVEN'T been told by the media or government or random people on gossip websites? Can you trust yourself to look around and make a judgment based only on what you know (as in, NOT anything faceless corporations peddle)?

Besides, this isn't about who died of covid. It's about how many are dropping dead right now from the vaccine, and how many have suffered awful side-effects. The fact that Covid turned out to be not that fatal in the end all seems quite irrelevant now.
I do know people who have died from Covid. My lived experience of Covid is crap.

I have made a judgement and happy with it. People dropping dead (as you put it) is from many things - not always the vaccine. You obviously have a different opinion on the pandemic and vaccines to me.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I am curious if you guys have any good sourced info on shedding. It has been mentioned here and there in different things I have watched, but is never a main focal point. Thanks in advance. 😘

OwlAtTheMoon

I totally get parents' reticence over covid vaccines for young kids. Covid is a new disease (relatively) whose range and limitations are still being discovered, but with evidence indicating much lower risk of serious illness in children. Different scenario altogether with nasty historic illnesses like measles, diptheria polio, mumps, pertussis, meningitis, etc. Really don't want to be attracting them anywhere near the community, which unfortunately can happen if enough kids don't get immunised against them.

xyzcba

VIP Member
So it’s okay for people to occasionally vent on the CT thread but not on the other thread. Gotcha.
If it was just 'occasional' on the anti thread I'm sure people wouldn't pay it much mind at all.
But it's deliberate personal attacks and insults, constantly.
I couldn't care less if people want to lie in a cesspit of bad energy, that's totally up to them.

• Heart

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Rules link
Thread locked for good.

Mods won't waste any more time on this constant bickering and rule breaking. People are fully aware of the rules and keep breaking them.

Anyone continuing this and arguing on other threads or goading will be perm banned.

• Sad