COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to turn it on its head for the posters who only pop up to criticise other peoples posts.
So if you are fat,middle-aged or partial to drink or drugs then any illness or death cannot be attributed to an experimental drug and you are fair game to ridicule and speculation of a different sort?!
Just because they aren't in good shape or were addicts does not mean the vaccine wasn't a contributing factor.
So what about all the people who have lived a healthy lifestyle AND have been killed or affected by the experimental drug. Crickets!

My vegetarian mum was definitely affected, both immediately and long-term and has never smoked, taken drink or drugs.
Not a great attitude to have.
If its not happening to you and yours then it's not happening?
Disclaimer, I am not saying Craig Charles health concerns were caused by the vaccine BUT I'm NOT saying they can't be and we mustn't even speculate just because he's not exactly the picture of healthy living!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just to turn it on its head for the posters who only pop up to criticise other peoples posts.
So if you are fat,middle-aged or partial to drink or drugs then any illness or death cannot be attributed to an experimental drug and you are fair game to ridicule and speculation of a different sort?!
Just because they aren't in good shape or were addicts does not mean the vaccine wasn't a contributing factor.
So what about all the people who have lived a healthy lifestyle AND have been killed or affected by the experimental drug. Crickets!

My vegetarian mum was definitely affected, both immediately and long-term and has never smoked, taken drink or drugs.
Not a great attitude to have.
If its not happening to you and yours then it's not happening?
Disclaimer, I am not saying Craig Charles health concerns were caused by the vaccine BUT I'm NOT saying they can't be and we mustn't even speculate just because he's not exactly the picture of healthy living!
You would hope the attitude would change if, God Forbid, it was happening to someone they know or love. But in the meantime...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s so weird to me that people will blame everything other than the obvious, and be quite cruel about it as well. Some major cognitive dissonance going on.
---
This is a really clip. The vaccine seems to be stripping Bifidobacterium which is causing gut issues such a cancer, crohns, and lymes disease. Breastfeeding mothers could also be potentially stripping babies Bifidobacterium as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
But that’s a conspiracy theory isn’t it?😱 it doesn’t matter if it’s happened to someone you know or if it’s printed in black in white signed by a doctor, it couldn’t possibly be true 🤯
1679946957075.png

I'm so confused too hun.

Does it still count as full consent if you only find things out three years down the line?

#proudtinfoiler

Wonder what will pop up in the next 5 years.

Will the Pfizer whistleblower case be dismissed?

If this was a Taylor swift song would it end with : "The rumours are terrible and cruel, but honey most of them are true?"

On a side note it would be cool if we had a #Remindme bot like Reddit.

What Aaron's been up to:

1. Wonder what's on those redacted emails re: the origin of corona virus.

2. What's conflict of interest again?

Last edited:
At least it’s making the MSM now.

View attachment 2059956
From the above Daily Mail article. The irony that you quote MSM when it suits.

“Writing in the journal Nature, the ONS team concluded that 11 cardiac deaths in young women may be attributable to non-mRNA jabs.

However, the study doesn't directly prove that any deaths were caused by any vaccine.

Fatalities could, for example, have been from an unrelated health condition or even a Covid infection itself given the virus is known to cause similar cardiac effects.”

ALSO TO ADD the Daily Mail is missing out (as usual) certain info by not including that the study looked into Covid infection too…as clearly stated in the study title - Risk of death following COVID-19 vaccination or positive SARS-CoV-2 test in young people in England”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

(Despite his distinguished medical pedigree, McCullough – like the rebel MP Andrew Bridgen – has become a fiercely criticised figure. Wikipedia, the supposedly reliable source of information whose entries are now frequently manipulated by those with vested interests, describes him as having promoted misinformation during the Covid pandemic about the virus, its treatments, and the vaccines.

Yet both McCullough and Bridgen, who trained in biology, base their arguments on published research, while their critics often fall back on abuse and marginalisation. Is this because many public figures, and especially medical professionals, cannot bear to contemplate the harm being done by the Covid jabs that they so vigorously promoted?)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

---
Is that someone wearing a mask under water 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

☠
Yes comrade.

The benefits outweigh the risks.

---

Stop POD! You have violated a boundary!

Please know I'm very very sensitive to anyone leaving a sick emoji on any of my posts.

Please apologize profoundly or you can no longer sit with me at the cool table.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh not you aswell 🙄🤣🤣😘.
I'm sorry but with respect it should be you apologising for posting such a vomit inducing clip 🤣.
Wtf happened to peoples minds! I was hoping it was a parody.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I see all of the usual suspects still crawl out of the woodwork to defend their messiah’s poison potion 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmm still looks #safeand effective to me.

Hopefully there will be more research coming out then just looking at just 12 weeks before and 12 weeks after vaccination. Maybe it’s just me but long term should mean longer then a year.

From the science above:

There were 3807 deaths of 12 to 29 year-olds in England that occurred between 8 December 2020 and 25 May 2022.

Of these, 444 (11.7%) were due to a cardiac event and 1512 (39.7%) were linked to a vaccination record. 62.8% (950) of first doses, 51.6% (505) of second doses and 98.8% (239) of third doses in the death registrations dataset were mRNA based (either the BNT162b2 Pfizer-BioNTech or mRNA-1273 Moderna vaccines), rather than non-mRNA based (the ChAdOx1 Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine) .

Also in the discussion:
However, we found evidence of an increase in the risk of all-cause and cardiac death after a first dose of a non-mRNA-based vaccine among females, and some evidence of a smaller increase after a second dose of an mRNA vaccine in males.

A recent analysis of data from Florida (United States) found increased risk of cardiac death in the first four weeks after mRNA vaccination in people aged 18–39 years20 compared to subsequent weeks. The Florida study used a SCCS approach but did not account for multiple exposure. Instead, they combined deaths after first and second doses while extending follow-up beyond the interval between doses, which introduced bias. Similarly, excluding patients based on any post-vaccination event (a booster dose or positive test for SARS-CoV-2) would have also biased the vaccination results.

Several other studies have highlighted the association between COVID-19 vaccination and the risk of myocarditis and other cardiac events. Vaccination with mRNA vaccines is associated with an increased risk of myocarditis or myopericarditis, especially in young people, in investigation using data from the US21,22, Denmark11, and England23, with higher increased risk generally found among young males24
---
So as long as the non -mRNA vaccines are worse then others the MRNA ones become safer in TWELVE weeks before and after. Got it.
---
Oh not you aswell 🙄🤣🤣😘.
I'm sorry but with respect it should be you apologising for posting such a vomit inducing clip 🤣.
Wtf happened to peoples minds! I was hoping it was a parody.
Pod I’ve been deeply triggered. This is not acceptable. Why can’t you just #be kind?

Last edited:
Ah the Covid era. Peak humanity part 2:

Going down the wrong way in the supermarket.

Warning: ⚠ may trigger. Do not watch if you are highly sensitive and likely to get triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ummm @Freedomofspeech89 love you, sorry but despite your username you are simply not allowed to quote just any willy nilly article that you see fit, even if you're using it as an example of how even the BS MSM & propoganda is changing.

As a medal of honour wearing tinfoiler, you simply must only post articles that are deemed nonsense and more easily mocked because they aren't mainstream & therefore must be false (as confirmed by FULLTRUEFACTS.ORG, sponsored by Reuters).

Please, stay in your lane, we have a box & label to fit into & mustn't deviate 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ummm @Freedomofspeech89 love you, sorry but despite your username you are simply not allowed to quote just any willy nilly article that you see fit, even if you're using it as an example of how even the BS MSM & propoganda is changing.

As a medal of honour wearing tinfoiler, you simply must only post articles that are deemed nonsense and more easily mocked because they aren't mainstream & therefore must be false (as confirmed by FULLTRUEFACTS.ORG, sponsored by Reuters).

Please, stay in your lane, we have a box & label to fit into & mustn't deviate 😘
My apologies @xyzcba! I will stop spreading dangerous disinformation and make sure that I only share information which has been fact checked by the virologist himself Bill Gates 🙃.

On a separate note I had my booking in appointment with my midwife today and she asked me whether I’d had the covid vaccines with which I politely replied no. She then said ok what made you decide that if you don’t mind me asking and I said because I didn’t want them. She said fair enough, covid is mild for most anyway. Think the tide is definitely turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On a separate note I had my booking in appointment with my midwife today and she asked me whether I’d had the covid vaccines with which I politely replied no. She then said ok what made you decide that if you don’t mind me asking and I said because I didn’t want them. She said fair enough, covid is mild for most anyway. Think the tide is definitely turning.
That's a relief for you, bet you're glad that first conversation is out of the way. Interesting she asked why & then said it was mild for most anyway!
I wonder how many more times you'll be asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.