COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick, absolutely sick.

We were vilified by society, painted as hate figures, mocked & scorned. I don't think you can compare the two. Of course we will continue to have something to say about it.

Saying nobody cares now - they sure cared back then. And now those people have quietened down, sloped off as if it never happened 🤯

We have every right to be angry.
They still care now no matter what anyone protests. Just look at this new clip from the WHO.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sick, absolutely sick.

They still care now no matter what anyone protests. Just look at this new clip from the WHO.

Spouting about "anti-science" ?

When he clearly states as a fact that "200,000 US citizens lost their lives because they refused the vaccine"

I would say that's as 'anti-science' as you can get! And the WHO are sharing it - this is the tit we were always up against, people just believe it because they think it has credibility and don't use a second of common sense.

I wonder where his funding comes from too, think that'll be fairly obvious 🤢

• Heart
Spouting about "anti-science" ?

When he clearly states as a fact that "200,000 US citizens lost their lives because they refused the vaccine"

I would say that's as 'anti-science' as you can get! And the WHO are sharing it - this is the tit we were always up against, people just believe it because they think it has credibility and don't use a second of common sense.

I wonder where his funding comes from too, think that'll be fairly obvious 🤢
And this clip was kindly brought to you by.......

• Haha
If only this had also come out at the speed of science. It would have stopped a lot of speech issues kids today are seeing.

1671374029080.png

Reactions: 5
I find these old clips so fascinating now we know what we know about the covid vaccines. He has been spot on about everything to do with covid and the vaccines.

• Heart
I see Dr John has high blood pressure he’s linking it to the vaccine and made a yellow card report.

Reactions: 6
Truly. It was mob mentality.

"The actor suggested to Taibbi that those who dehumanize and divide others "often think they're being virtuous."
Robbins accepts that he too was swept up into the ranks of the socially destructive."

"While Robbins and others have admitted guilt, others would prefer to gloss over their dehumanization of those treated as pariahs for standing up to coercive pandemic protocols."

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.