COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oncologist saying he's seeing an uptick in cancers since boosters.

I've just got off the phone with my sister and seen this post. She was very angry worried sick about all the people she knows,young and old who've got new fast growing tumours . She was saying " and this isn't just about slow diagnosis because of lockdowns ".
And as she said the majority of people vaccinated she knows have gone on to have covid, usually more than once ,and at the same degrees of severity as those unvaccinated. Except the unvaccinated haven't had the risk of their health being compromised by the vaccines .
And yet they are still pushing them 😡😡. She was " told off" by 2 people at the clinic YESTERDAY for not having them . Demanding to know why not.
Happened to me in October. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oncologist saying he's seeing an uptick in cancers since boosters.

My mums just had scans and biopsys for cancer 😔 girls great nan passed away from a rare and aggressive cancer earlier this year and one of the mum's from school has cancer. My granny died of a brain tumour when I was a baby but didn't know of anyone else to have cancer until now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jonathan also proposed a possible theory with this.

"A computational study suggests the heptic repeat-2 region of S2 “strongly interacts” with key tumour suppressor proteins p53 and BRCA-1/2, often mutated in cancer patients. "The spike protein was never toxicologically characterised prior to the “vaccine” rollout.

Another study:

"Under transmission electron microscopy, exosomes laden with vaccinal spike protein persist in systemic circulation for 4 months post-administration of BNT162b2. "

Wasn't it claimed it would be broken down pretty much quickly?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone else I know as well, had lung cancer in his 30s non smoker. All of them within the last 6 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's odd as I posted about an elderly relatives undiagnosed cancer a long time ago , she took ill after her first vaccine and died 7 weeks later.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m assuming it was at the beginning of the pandemic , before it evolved to a milder form judging by the age of the child.
0C315AD1-6405-4A21-BF0A-065923267472.jpeg

🤣

Sorry, forgetting my manners! Yeah, seems totally legit and absolutely not bot repeater like at all, and Putin being fount of all truth, obvs 😇
Was he always a liar 😏

Reactions: 2
Was he always a liar 😏
Maybe there was optimism that he might not be, or that he might 'stay bought' or perhaps at that point in time was simply the least worst option. Plus a lot changes in 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.