COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you can see it was a complete waste of time posting all of those posts about the covid vaccine in pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Comrades but I'm sure being told "we didn't know at the time", and that it's "rare" will be a comfort in the years to come.

"We did the best we could with what we knew at the time."

It will be changed to :

"We always said they didn't stop transmission. "
"We never said they reduced your risk of death and hospitalisation."
"Mutations were always possible."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Comrades but I'm sure being told "we didn't know at the time", and that it's "rare" will be a comfort in the years to come.

"We did the best we could with what we knew at the time."

It will be changed to :

"We always said they didn't stop transmission. "
"We never said they reduced your risk of death and hospitalisation."
"Mutations were always possible."
Jimmy just posted this.

Something I heard on a news bulletin today on the radio was that china has no where near the amount of people ill with covid or in hospital. Was it our media spouting tit again, making it sound bad?
What's going on? Is China lying? Was it those idiots that used to predict millions in the UK could die 🥴 that was saying they were all dying over there?
One thing I thought when I heard it was bad over there was how can that be when the original virus has mutated into a cold? So it seems like yes it was likely bull crap.

Reactions: 6
Also as for knowing if any of the full list of ingredients for Pfizer's soup are teratogenic :

"The full quantitative composition of each COVID-19 vaccine is exempt under Section 41* and Section 43* of the FOI Act."

Valid concern as some Antiepileptic drugs can be. Wafarin is.

Thank goodness for people like Jonathan who can analyse and break the released documents down.

Something I heard on a news bulletin today on the radio was that china has no where near the amount of people ill with covid or in hospital. Was it our media spouting tit again, making it sound bad?
What's going on? Is China lying? Was it those idiots that used to predict millions in the UK could die 🥴 that was saying they were all dying over there?
One thing I thought when I heard it was bad over there was how can that be when the original virus has mutated into a cold? So it seems like yes it was likely bull crap.
Anyone else remember all the chinese folk falling in the streets?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Apparently 71% of the world was vaccinated.

Bulgaria is at 30%.

Romania 42%.

We (UK) are at 81%.

🤪

On a side note Haiti was in the top three for the lowest vax rate of <4% of their total population.

1672012298049.png

Old article:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.