COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so angry and sad.
Wonder what the dicks who still think it was safe and effective, that negative reactions are rare and who's memories are that selective they claim it was never sold/pushed/practically forced on everyone under the promise of stopping the spread, have to say to him.😡
Yes but we are supposed to forget and move on because " I'm alright jack" !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wonder what the dicks who still think it was safe and effective, that negative reactions are rare and who's memories are that selective they claim it was never sold/pushed/practically forced on everyone under the promise of stopping the spread, have to say to him.😡
It always breaks my heart hearing these stories. People took this in good faith that the government were looking out for them. They trusted what they were saying. It was all lies. And now they're no where to be seen. People are left suffering with no where to turn. It's absolutely shameful.

And this is the very reason I didn't take it. Who was going to look after my children if anything happened to me. The government!? I don't think so!

• Heart
  • Angry
It always breaks my heart hearing these stories. People took this in good faith that the government were looking out for them. They trusted what they were saying. It was all lies. And now they're no where to be seen. People are left suffering with no where to turn. It's absolutely shameful.

And this is the very reason I didn't take it. Who was going to look after my children if anything happened to me. The government!? I don't think so!
Yes and as proven ,you and most other people didn’t even need it .
It all just adds to the feelings of anger and despair for those affected. Of which there are many.

Reactions: 4
I read certain posts with my jaw hitting the floor. Apparently, no one except Biden said the vaccines would stop the spread and stop people from being ill. WTAF.

This popped up on my memories on FB
CEO of Pfizer

1671260488018.png

Lie after lie after lie and then they lie again to cover up their other lies and the cult ( yes it is a cult) forgets what they were previously told and then try to convince people like us that the new lie is the truth and the other lie never happened

As someone said the other day 1984 is in action.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grammes a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be REDUCED to twenty grammes a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

lies

lies

We could post 1000s of examples of the lies but we know they can't see it. They believe the reason the vaccine injury groups get shut down is that they are people telling lies. that's is why they don't have any sympathetic reactions to those stories shared here. They just convince themselves its rare because they are told its rare no matter how many stories they read or see they will just say This has always happened,

Do you remember this time last year the white house promised us (the unvaccinated) a Christmas of ill health and death?

1671263748147.png

Maybe someone still has that montage of "safe and effective" video clips?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
-"The benefits outweigh the risks?"
-"It's still rare as long as it does not happen to them. All good as long as it's not their son, daughter, mother, brother, wife or cousin?

Forget old Biden who should have in theory have access to the best doctors and recent data. For those with memory issues who can not remember the implied claim that the vaccines were supposed to stop transmission:

In this clip:

Dr Monica Ghandi :

"The vaccines block you from getting and giving the virus" .

Dr Rochelle Walensky (CDC director):

"New data suggests vaccinated people don't carry the virus, don't get sick. It's not just in the clinical trials it's also in real world data"

Animal Farm would also be a good read:

1671267770698.png

1671267857042.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I have never been one to have open opinions on covid and the vaccine but I wondered if anyone else has been in my position.

I have had the first 2 vaccines, no boosters. I have had covid twice, the last time being May this year.

Since all of this I have been what I can only call chronically ill. I am slightly overweight but do not smoke or drink, I don't move as much as I should but I work full time in an office and I'm a single mum to a toddler so I'm hardly inactive.

Since February of this year I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure that the drs just cannot control. I have also had 2 x chest infections and pneumonia in September that required 2 lots of steroids to shift. I've never suffered with any kind of chest related illness in my 32 years.

Now, for the past 2 weeks I have been having issues with my chest and heart, constant palpitations, chest pain, headaches. Today I have a hospital appointment to make sure I'm not entering heart failure... I am 32 years old!!!! NONE of this was present in my life until covid and the vaccine.

I just find it all so bleeping odd especially with all these random cases of sudden deaths appearing too. :(
I genuinely hope you'll be ok and you get answers. Just some thoughts but you could request a full bloodwork to take a look at what you're white blood cells are doing. I think this is key. Your immunity has taken a hit and it can do with some serious boosting and see does it respond. Take care!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is a vaccine thread. I don't know what this has to do with it unless you're assuming without proof that he died from taking a vaccine when it's not out there if he's had them or not. People have died suddenly for thousands of years. It's not a new thing since a covid vaccine came along.

Reactions: 1
This is a vaccine thread. I don't know what this has to do with it unless you're assuming without proof that he died from taking a vaccine when it's not out there if he's had them or not. People have died suddenly for thousands of years. It's not a new thing since a covid vaccine came along.
Please do some research on excess deaths since the vaccine roll out. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. If you can't see the massive amount of sudden deaths that are happening then I can't help you I'm afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've literally never heard of sudden death in adults before now, only babies. I will concede it must have existed but not to this extent. As well as the statistics showing there been an excess of UK deaths since the jab. I believe there have been thousands of sudden deaths and I believe theses news articles are alluding to that.

I've literally never heard of sudden death in adults before now, only babies. I will concede it must have existed but not to this extent. As well as the statistics showing there been an excess of UK deaths since the jab. I believe there have been thousands of sudden deaths and I believe theses news articles are alluding to that.
Yeah you would hear about it once in a while and it would usually be someone in their 70s having a heart attack. Certainly not 20,30,40 year olds!

• Heart
Of course sudden deaths have always existed but the way the press are reporting them, and so regulary speaks volumes .
The combination of an experimental drug given to billions regardless, lockdowns, covid infections and total lack of health care access has resulted in world wide early deaths 😢.
Keep up the good work @Freedomofspeech89

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course sudden deaths have always existed but the way the press are reporting them, and so regulary speaks volumes .
The combination of an experimental drug given to billions regardless, lockdowns, covid infections and total lack of health care access has resulted in world wide early deaths 😢.
Keep up the good work @Freedomofspeech89
Thank you @Poddular 😘. I won't stop posting, sharing, or talking about it until the governments and pharmaceutical companies are help accountable for the misery they have caused.

This lady is an amazing journalist to follow. She has thoroughly investigated all of the Pfizer data dumps. Everything she posts is factual and carefully researched.

• Heart
Carrying on from the 100% effective narrative that was definitely pushed at the time, I'm not a fan of Russel Brand but he gets how the gaslighting went just right.

Reactions: 8
The price of the speed of science I guess:

1671312074971.png

1671312112638.png

1671312150403.png

1671312248373.png

1671312331923.png

1671312362375.png

1671312417076.png

1671312451873.png

1671312510337.png

1671312547669.png

1671312576703.png

1671312602857.png

1671312716197.png

Am I still glad I didn't roll up my sleeves and did as I was told?

Yes.

Think we need to get to a minimum of seven years first before those poking fun now can really see it too.

Hi ho another four winters of death for the unvaccinated to go.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Am I still glad I didn't roll up my sleeves and did as I was told?

Yes.

Think we need to get to a minimum of seven years first before those poking fun now can really see it too.

Hi ho another four winters of death for the unvaccinated to go.

I will always be 100% glad that I didn't do as I was told.

Are people still poking fun at those of us that didn't?! How embarrassing for them 🤭

• Heart
I love Neil Oliver.
So many of these beautiful, intelligent, brave,unselfish people who are STILL refusing to be quiet seem to have one thing in common - they care more about their fellow man than themselves.

( I'll never forget someone commenting on how he'd aged, rather than his wise words 🙄).

• Heart
Are people still poking fun at those of us that didn't?! How embarrassing for them 🤭
Are people still poking fun at those who did? I hope in time things move beyond that. I'm not sure many people in everyday life care now who has or hasn't had the vaccine. I understand people's anger over vaccine mandates - I disagreed with mandates and feel sympathy for anyone whose job was at risk because of that. x

Reactions: 2
Are people still poking fun at those who did? I hope in time things move beyond that. I'm not sure many people in everyday life care now who has or hasn't had the vaccine. I understand people's anger over vaccine mandates - I disagreed with mandates and feel sympathy for anyone whose job was at risk because of that. x
We were vilified by society, painted as hate figures, mocked & scorned. I don't think you can compare the two. Of course we will continue to have something to say about it.

Saying nobody cares now - they sure cared back then. And now those people have quietened down, sloped off as if it never happened 🤯

We have every right to be angry.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.