COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's when you're watching/listening/reading a subject unrelated to the jab and they mention higher mortality, sudden death and more heart problems in the last couple of years....... 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't read the full thing.

Could you post a summary of what he said?

Just a controversial prediction: As two years is the general time it takes for everyone else to catch on- he's going to be getting a lot more wrist slaps in the future, but will already have faded into the sunset by then with a new person to replace him.

Reactions: 6
Can't read the full thing.

Could you post a summary of what he said?

Just a controversial prediction: As two years is the general time it takes for everyone else to catch on- he's going to be getting a lot more wrist slaps in the future, but will already have faded into the sunset by then with a new person to replace him.
It may not be in order ,sorry.
CA17F96A-E008-434A-B3D0-D591672CA603.jpeg
CF00E860-8AE1-44BE-9151-716A94D1283C.jpeg
C8707F12-BB53-43F4-8E65-7980BB14CF1B.jpeg
787C7869-E69F-43DC-BF0A-6BE216F469AB.jpeg
ECFC30BE-0FF2-4FC3-857D-F2E772114D5D.png
95385040-7FB5-41F3-B7D2-EB72F915CB24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Chinese fighting back
Grown somewhat over the last couple of months, from when people got trapped after an earthquake and restrictions (iirc locked gates?) got in the way of escape, seems to have been a significant spark.
Then add the workers rioting over not getting covid related bonuses over the last month, peoples loss of patience is now overriding their wish not to have a direct encounter with the riot police...

Reactions: 7
Grown somewhat over the last couple of months, from when people got trapped after an earthquake and restrictions (iirc locked gates?) got in the way of escape, seems to have been a significant spark.
Then add the workers rioting over not getting covid related bonuses over the last month, peoples loss of patience is now overriding their wish not to have a direct encounter with the riot police...
Can you blame them lol ,it's long overdue .

Reactions: 8
Can anyone provide insight into what it’s like in the UK at the moment? I see many influencers on TikTok and Insta that have children getting sick or they themselves are getting sick and they barely even acknowledge that it could be Covid? Nothing about testing etc. I’ll be travelling to London soon and plan to take my usual precautions but are people not bothered about it or is it not that bad right now?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can anyone provide insight into what it’s like in the UK at the moment? I see many influencers on TikTok and Insta that have children getting sick or they themselves are getting sick and they barely even acknowledge that it could be Covid? Nothing about testing etc. I’ll be travelling to London soon and plan to take my usual precautions but are people not bothered about it or is it not that bad right now?
Don’t think many are bothered tbh it’s being treated like every other illness . I don’t live in London so couldn’t speak for that area but people in my area don’t even mention it anymore there’s nothing can be done if you test pos anyway only get on with it.

We’ll have all these to look forward too, the world keeps evolving whether we’re in it or not gotta make the most of our short time here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.