COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
InterestingšŸ¤”I think we all knew something like this would happen at some point.
Parents refuse to let doctors use vaccinated blood in surgery on baby # via https://android.com
I can see there being a separate blood donations group set up for unvaccinated individuals. I would have exactly the same concerns as these parents have if it weee my child.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bird flu set to become the next pandemic View attachment 1773209
I posted here the clip of the former head of the CDC warning of this.

As ever there is no evidence until it's found.

"It states there is no evidence that using blood from a vaccinated person poses any risk to recipients and that any traces of the Covid-19 vaccine was broken down and would not be transferred to patients. "

"The couple says they are responsible for their child and claim to have already arranged 20 unvaccinated paediatric donors approved by a blood bank."

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many people this lady saved.....

View attachment 1774446

I don't agree with her doing that, ( although I pray that was done to my son and, his partner and children) I would have preferred she informed people just how many nurses etc were not getting it and why.

But what gets me is she was taken to court and yet there are a number of nurses who have actually taken someone's baby to be vaccinated while the mum has been asleep knowing the parents didnt want the child vaccinated. A couple were reported to the police and nothing was done. Same with a lot of schools "accidentally" giving children the flu vax even though parents had not consented.

• Wow
Can someone explain in simple terms why people are potentially dying of the vaccine one year after they had their last Jab why does it take so long

I do worry at these ever increasing random deaths of people given Iā€™m vaccinated through force given I had to travel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Dr Ryan Cole talking about placentas from vaccinated mothers.

Would be interesting to see if Pfizer of anyone else did studies examining placental tissue. Another to watch unfold.

It doesnā€™t matter if you believed the vax was safe and effective. The #science has shown amounts of the vaccine in breast milk.When Itā€™s not supposed to be there. Why is placental transfer not possible?

Can someone explain in simple terms why people are potentially dying of the vaccine one year after they had their last Jab why does it take so long

I do worry at these ever increasing random deaths of people given Iā€™m vaccinated through force given I had to travel
Dr Peter McCullough said that most deaths occur within the first few days or about 4-5 months later. Although it's hard to tell as it's such a new vaccine. I would try and not worry if I was you. The truth is there is no knowing when any of us are going to pop our clogs (vaxxed or unvaxxed). It will cause so much unnecessary stress which also isn't good for you. We also have to remember a lot of the vials weren't kept at the correct temperature anyway, so I think the majority of people have received a whole lot of nothing.

Reactions: 6
Donā€™t panic just yet:

The study's authors noted that foods and packaging used in the study were "artificially inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 and therefore are not a reflection of contamination levels found on these foods at retail, and lower levels of contamination will require less time to decline to undetectable levels".

Reactions: 2
Everyday occurrence šŸ™

How awful šŸ˜ž I wonder is this a new strain or down to antibiotic resistance, itā€™s unusual to have that many deaths in such a short time .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The UKHSA also said the latest data shows cases of scarlet fever, which is caused by Strep A, "continue to remain higher than we would typically see at this time of year".

ā€œThey said there were 851 cases reported in the latest week available, compared to an average of 186 for the preceding years.ā€

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.