COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving false results is bad and should be investigated , but the deaths are estimates though.

Reactions: 5
The real scandal is the money made by certain sectors, and the money wasted .

"Reports in The Sun at the time featured footage of staff at the lab appearing to fight, drink alcohol and play football."
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this 👆🤣

Reactions: 5
Every covid death is an estimate surely ? it's pot luck ...There were sectors paid to do a job( with government backing ) that never happened , people put their trust in these companies that nobody thought to check out or regulate ,yet were handed millions in public funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Canadians did not protest in the correct manor as approved by the Canadian government.

Reactions: 8
My uncle recently died from pancreatic cancer. It was terminal from diagnosis, he never knew he had it. In the last few weeks of his life he caught covid. He wasn’t jabbed so we thought what with him now finishing chemo and being on palliative care (more a less just morphine) it would kill him. It didn’t. He had a bad chest and he got rid of it. He died a few weeks later from the cancer but it’s made me think like he ticks every box for being extremely vunerable and weak but he was fine with it and had no jab. I’m now 35 weeks pregnant and they kept harassing me to have it but I declined. It doesn’t stop me keep being worried about getting it though. They told me at my booking in appt that mums who get covid usually end up in intensive care and on ventilators I almost signed up for the jab then but thought no it’s just not for me. Hopefully I don’t regret that choice

He was 61 as well so not exactly young but still had a lot of life left to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My uncle recently died from pancreatic cancer. It was terminal from diagnosis, he never knew he had it. In the last few weeks of his life he caught covid. He wasn’t jabbed so we thought what with him now finishing chemo and being on palliative care (more a less just morphine) it would kill him. It didn’t. He had a bad chest and he got rid of it. He died a few weeks later from the cancer but it’s made me think like he ticks every box for being extremely vunerable and weak but he was fine with it and had no jab. I’m now 35 weeks pregnant and they kept harassing me to have it but I declined. It doesn’t stop me keep being worried about getting it though. They told me at my booking in appt that mums who get covid usually end up in intensive care and on ventilators I almost signed up for the jab then but thought no it’s just not for me. Hopefully I don’t regret that choice
My BIL has liver failure caught covid at the start of the pandemic had nothing but a sore throat ,got jabbed and ended up in hospital for a week with chest pains and an accelerated heart rate , hope the rest of your pregnancy / birth is as smooth as possible.

• Heart
  • Sad

He was 61 as well so not exactly young but still had a lot of life left to live.
So sorry for your loss. It’s so sad that they are putting all of this pressure on expectant Mothers. I had the same pressures myself and didn’t give in to them and I am so unbelievably glad I didn’t having since read everything I have about vaccines in pregnancy. It’s so wild to me that they think it’s ok to be vaccinating pregnant women with a trial drug… how many parents would willingly have their newborn experimented on? Same difference if you ask me.

Wishing you a smooth and safe birth ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

bib is a total lie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s scary. My children are both Autistic and have ADHD as well and I kept getting letters from the NHS saying they should be vaccinated as they are vunerable. I declined again, they actually ended up getting covid. One had the runs and a temp and was a little tired. The other one played me up so much and was more worse behaved than ever it actually stressed me out more than the covid did! Just goes to show they never needed them you know. They didn’t stop harassing me also. I had so many letters, emails and phone calls. No idea how they got my number.

• Sad
  • Wow
bib is a total lie
Yes, i think it was a lie like most of the other things they said. It's still very strange how they have this blanket statement still. Which strain are they talking about? Would the jab cover that strain? What about covid being a mild virus now? What they Are saying seems out of date even if you believed it in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.