COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of info here from the RCOG: https://www.rcog.org.uk/guidance/co.../coronavirus-covid-19-infection-in-pregnancy/

and this Oxford study: https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2022-02-2...-severe-covid-19-infection-pregnancy-outcomes

plus a JAMA paediatrics study from18 months ago: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2779182

Studies indicate that most pregnant women will only experience mild illness if they do catch covid; however for the minority who develop severe covid the outcomes are potentially much worse for them and their baby than if they hadn't been pregnant.
Isn’t that true of the population in general 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Isn’t that true of the population in general 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pregnant women in their 20s and 30s seriously ill with covid have much worse outcomes for themselves and their babies simply because of being pregnant alongside severe infection so it's different to general population. Info in earlier links explains. Edited for spelling

Reactions: 1
Pregnant women in their 20s and 30s seriously ill with covid have much worse outcomes for themselves and their babies simply because of being pregnant alongside severe infection so it's different to general population. Info in earlier links explains. Edited for spelling
Anyone that’s unfortunate enough to become seriously ill have much worse outcomes, pregnant or not .What percentage of the population that were pregnant have died from covid?

That picture is quite sinister to me. I know of a few women who are around 5mths pregnant and they’ve had their jabs inc 1x booster - that just makes me feel uneasy🙁
Yeah ,there’s not many other conditions have a bow to enforce a vaccine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone that’s unfortunate enough to become seriously ill have much worse outcomes, pregnant or not .What percentage of the population that were pregnant have died from covid?
How many questions will be enough, Monga?

How many questions will be enough, Monga?
You can never ask too many questions when there’s still no answer in sight…According to this the death rate at the height of the pandemic when the virus was at its most deadly was 17 (iUK ) hardly a need for a gov campaign of fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For the grieving parents of that young boy clearly not enough.

Why does something promised as safe end up killing a child??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You can never ask too many questions when there’s still no answer in sight…According to this the death rate at the height of the pandemic when the virus was at its most deadly was 17 (iUK ) hardly a need for a gov campaign of fear.
Questions are vital of course. You ask rather a lot of rhetorical ones though, don't you think? 😉
17 (24 in the wider report) covid-related pregnancy deaths of young women in those 10 months is still grim...

Questions are vital of course. You ask rather a lot of rhetorical ones though, don't you think? 😉
17 (24 in the wider report) covid-related pregnancy deaths of young women in those 10 months is still grim...
All deaths are grim doesn’t mean people should be terrified thru gov campaigns…I’ll keep asking questions until I get a satisfactory answer 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The review covers the stories of 17 women who died during the period of the beginning of June 2020 to the end of March 2021. 10 of the women died directly from COVID-19 infection or associated complications while another 7 died from other causes, including 4 who had also tested positive for the infection.

For background context as was ever the popular saying here:

1. The pandemic instructions led to fear among women to get help resulting in not contacting midwives or medical help late or not at all. They point out the need to ensure women feel safe about attending face to face, but also to recognise remote conversations are not always appropriate. Clear messages should be given to women of what actions to take should their condition deteriorate at home.
  2. We should all be aware of not being “COVID-centric” and that pregnancy related complications are more common and significant. Many of the cases indicated that the infection was being viewed in isolation from the woman being pregnant rather than taking a holistic view. This often led to delay to include obstetricians in the care. Some cases resulted in slow decision making around birth, and lack of observation in the postnatal period. They add “Think sepsis, not just COVID-19” and ensure regular antenatal care to prevent the risk of complications from hypertensive disorders should be maintained.

I personally would be afraid to give birth in a NHS hospital after seeing first hand how it's done in another country where a obs doc is required to be present at every birth and the mother has to stay for a minimum number of days in the hospital afterwards.

I still think we will only see the true effects of these vaccines in 10-15+ years from now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Micheal yeadon “a scientific researcher and vice president at drugs giant Pfizer Inc. Who co-founded a successful biotech firm that the Swiss drugmaker Novartis purchased for at least $325 million.”

Guess only time will tell.
I've followed Mike Yeadon right from the start, even when he was allowed on MSM outlets like talkradio. It was him and Dr Sucharit Bhakdi who wrote the open later to the European Health Committee which warned of the catastrophic implications of mass vaccination and the potential blood clots which would follow. They were completely right.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.