COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From that same article:

"Government figures say there have been 136,000 cases of adverse cardio reactions which were jab related from more than 63million vaccination doses."

Ms Eskandar, from Sydney, missed out on sitting her HSC completely as a result of the jab-induced pericarditis which she said was ironic as that was the only reason she got vaccinated.

'I was forced to get the jab to sit my HSC,' Ms Eskandar told Ben Fordham. 'However the day I got it, I had an adverse reaction.

She revealed how she had to battle with doctors to be diagnosed with the condition after her symptoms were repeatedly dismissed. :oops:

Doctors initially insisted the condition only affected males, not teenage girls, but she persisted until an ultrasound finally confirmed the diagnosis.

((Baring in mind AUS population is 25.74 million.))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Fook fact checkers and make your own minds up.
This bit stands out:
Over 100 embalmers are seeing “never before seen” clots only in people who have been vaccinated or received blood transfusions.
That seems such an odd one - for those cases presumably there's some sort of blood problem people had that meant they needed a transfusion? Otherwise it would have been seen on anyone who ever had an operation or serious accident.

That said, it sounds unusual enough that there's a decent chance someone somewhere has already done a paper on it and done the difficult bit of digging through heaps of notes and records.

This bit stands out:

That seems such an odd one - for those cases presumably there's some sort of blood problem people had that meant they needed a transfusion? Otherwise it would have been seen on anyone who ever had an operation or serious accident.

That said, it sounds unusual enough that there's a decent chance someone somewhere has already done a paper on it and done the difficult bit of digging through heaps of notes and records.
Blood transfusions are common after you've given birth .

Reactions: 3
Blood transfusions are common after you've given birth .
Trying to quantify, a quick search says that's around 3% which sounds small but still adds up to a lot (not disputing 'common' btw) , so the 'had transfusion' group is getting quite big now.
I would certainly hope that the known causes of this type of clot were properly discounted first, before the apparent discovery of a new one was declared.

Reactions: 1
I remember my son having this ,my GP said he had a virus I had to insist they tested him for scarlet fever I could see/ feel the sandpapery rash , but they couldn’t 🙄.,,so for those that think we shouldn’t ask questions, ask ! and ask some more! it could just save your life or that of a loved one.
https://news.sky.com/story/six-year...ia-outbreak-at-surrey-primary-school-12755138Six-year-old dies after Strep A bacteria outbreak at Surrey primary school
1669373585797.png

Trying to quantify, a quick search says that's around 3% which sounds small but still adds up to a lot (not disputing 'common' btw) , so the 'had transfusion' group is getting quite big now.
I would certainly hope that the known causes of this type of clot were properly discounted first, before the apparent discovery of a new one was declared.
Depends on how many transfusions were given post vaccine rollout throughout the world? Has the instances increased in the past couple of years ? it could be vaccine or covid related.

05FC07FB-04A3-4E7F-B846-ABDB43C532DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Depends on how many transfusions were given post vaccine rollout throughout the world? Has the instances increased in the past couple of years ? it could be vaccine or covid related.

View attachment 1759228
January 2021, surely not many expectant mothers vaccinated back then? I think it was encouraged but not prioritised, depending on how far the rollout had gone? Either way, definitely a significant increase on the 'had transfusion' group.

Reactions: 1
January 2021, surely not many expectant mothers vaccinated back then? I think it was encouraged but not prioritised, depending on how far the rollout had gone? Either way, definitely a significant increase on the 'had transfusion' group.
That’s not vaccines that’s how many blood transfusions were being given at that time, an increase on the 3% from 2019

This bit stands out:

This 100 embalmers one is strange. Funeral directors and morticians (embalmers) don't have access to confidential medical records, only the medical certificate of cause of death, which certainly won't include the deceased's covid vaccination status as standard. Same for transfusions. How would they know the deceased had at some time in the past xx months/years had a blood transfusion because, again, confidential on the patient's medical records, and won't be on the death certificate.

GPs' strict code of confidentiality means, rightly, that it's hard for anyone to invade personal medical privacy and discover a person's vaccine status. Therefore these vaccine/transfusions as causes of unusual post-mortem blood clots must be suppositions on the part of the embalmers.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this has already been posted but I’d strongly recommend watching the “Died Suddenly” documentary. Incredibly eye-opening.

Reactions: 6
Just finished watching the series Dead to Me. All the talk all over the news has been about the lead actress Christina Applegates recent MS diagnosis. I couldn't help but notice they said she was diagnosed half way through filming the series in the summer of 2021. I feel so awful for as she's a great actress, and timing is very suspicious in my opinion. Is this another vaccine injury?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.