COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the tit we have to put up with nowadays, supposedly intelligent people not even making any sense.
While that is horrible for anyone to go through and very frightening for everyone involved, I have pulled some quotes below and it's all double dutch to me.

(''She asked me to do this, to say to you please please please get your vaccine. She wouldn't want what she's going through to happen to anybody else, and neither would I.
''The doctors said the vaccine won't stop you getting the flu but it will stop you dying. He said flu is worse than Covid. You feel you're going to die. She could not open her eyes and could not talk.'
Appearing on This Morning on Monday, Vanessa told viewers of her daughter: 'She's been desperately ill since Wednesday. She's 36. She's slim she's fit, she's got 2 children. We thought she had norovirus, she was vomiting and vomiting.")

So she's slim,young and fit but felt she needed the flu vaccine? and then got the flu really bad but wants everyone to have the vaccine so they don't go through what she's going through...🤔.
Yeah cos that makes sense .
Also who knew that the flu was worse than covid...Jesus fooking wept. The (winter killer) disease that magically disappeared the last 2 winters!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly the tit we have to put up with nowadays, supposedly intelligent people not even making any sense.
While that is horrible for anyone to go through and very frightening for everyone involved, I have pulled some quotes below and it's all double dutch to me.

(''She asked me to do this, to say to you please please please get your vaccine. She wouldn't want what she's going through to happen to anybody else, and neither would I.
''The doctors said the vaccine won't stop you getting the flu but it will stop you dying. He said flu is worse than Covid. You feel you're going to die. She could not open her eyes and could not talk.'
Appearing on This Morning on Monday, Vanessa told viewers of her daughter: 'She's been desperately ill since Wednesday. She's 36. She's slim she's fit, she's got 2 children. We thought she had norovirus, she was vomiting and vomiting.")

So she's slim,young and fit but felt she needed the flu vaccine? and then got the flu really bad but wants everyone to have the vaccine so they don't go through what she's going through...🤔.
Also who knew that the flu was worse than covid...Jesus fooking wept. The (winter killer) disease that magically disappeared the last 2 winters!
Just to add to your perfectly great summary of this insanity. Here's a clip of the insane women.

Reactions: 5
I think they would make a pretty penny printing slogan tshirts: "Caught covid 4 times, Imagine if I hadn't been vaxxd' / "Would've been sicker if I hadn't been vaxxd" .... and other such BS.

THERE IS NO WAY TO EVER KNOW THIS & YOU JUST SOUND LIKE A MORON SAYING IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sounds like either flu/covid jab made her ill. If she had both at same time especially. Not saying it is but that's what I think.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like either flu/covid jab made her ill. If she had both at same time especially. Not saying it is but that's what I think.
Common sense would dictate that yes. But unfortunately we don't live in the world of common sense and logic anymore. We now live in a world where murderous midazolam Matt has now become a sex symbol 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 8
As per usual the silence is deafening.

But they got stickers though? And were able to change their profile picture to "I've been vaccinated".

So you know, swings & roundabouts because apparently it's still #safeandeffective ?

Reactions: 8
I think it’s too late. I posted that document that said around 70% of pregnant women giving birth each month in 2022 had already been vaccinated by at least one dose.

It is now known that the vaccine can also be found in breast milk. The stem cell stuff is also concerning.

Can you have true informed consent if you’re only finding out stuff years down the line?

I said this before too but there’s no link until one is found.

“If you get vaccinated you won’t get catch it “- oh you still can.
“It stops transmission-“ oh it doesn’t.
“It doesn’t cause heart issues”- oh it can.
“It doesn’t cause period issues” - oh it can.

Most people at this point don’t care and have already moved on from the vaccine angst, when they’re struggling to feed their kids.

I also fully believe that Dr Male will also eventually change her tune. Just give her time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder where you can get real data about pregnant women being more at risk? I don't believe for a second they can back up these claims since they can't be bothered doing basic studies. Charlatans spouting misinformation to vulnerable women :mad:
I didn’t think there were that many pregnant women died or ill from it? I know a few that had covid and recovered well from it, perhaps they’re basing it on the fact pregnancy dampens your immune system.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure his mother would be comforted by being told it's "rare" and the benefits outweigh the risks.

It's "rare" until it happens to you and your family.

He passed away in 2021.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder where you can get real data about pregnant women being more at risk? I don't believe for a second they can back up these claims since they can't be bothered doing basic studies. Charlatans spouting misinformation to vulnerable women :mad:
Lots of info here from the RCOG: https://www.rcog.org.uk/guidance/co.../coronavirus-covid-19-infection-in-pregnancy/

and this Oxford study: https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2022-02-2...-severe-covid-19-infection-pregnancy-outcomes

plus a JAMA paediatrics study from18 months ago: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2779182

Studies indicate that most pregnant women will only experience mild illness if they do catch covid; however for the minority who develop severe covid the outcomes are potentially much worse for them and their baby than if they hadn't been pregnant.

Excess deaths down this week , couldn’t be because the NHS situation has improved anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.