Rise in deaths/heart attacks in of young sports stars - shane warne RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard about shane warne now. 52 is so young!
(RIP)
I know nothing about his medical history so I’m going just by Twitter comments!

without saying it…..😬 without saying what everyone sees online….

Are you linking it?
this could be a dangerous thread idea but I want a balanced view that isn’t so much a pro or anti stance.

how worried are you that these deaths *could* be linked to
• Covid
• Long Covid
• the vaccine.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
There's more celebs nowadays, so there's more celeb deaths, so there's more young celeb deaths.

Also young celeb deaths get more publicity because of the "holy tit" factor.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely not worried at all it's linked to Covid unless explicitly said so and certainly not worried it's due to the vaccine.

I do wonder whether though people have sometimes put off seeking medical treatment due to the pandemic in circumstances in which they otherwise would have and that as a result issues aren't detected that might otherwise have been.

Reactions: 18
I do wonder whether though people have sometimes put off seeking medical treatment due to the pandemic in circumstances in which they otherwise would have and that as a result issues aren't detected that might otherwise have been.
True, this is a good point!!!
Although I’m sure he had better access to health care than most over the last two years!

thing is we all hear the pro/anti argument at volume when something like this happens.
But I wonder what the people on the fence think when they hear about the passing of someone,
which seems to be out of the blue and for no real (known) reason

Reactions: 3
It's been reported that he had a heart attack. Ok, it could be covid related; but there are people who do have undiagnosed heart problem. Fabrice Muamba, (this was 10 years ago and he was 23)for example, was dead for 78 minutes. He had an undiagnosed heart problem and never played football again.

Reactions: 6
I agree, a lot of people unfortunately have undiagnosed heart problems or genetic conditions etc that they never find out about until it's too late. It just is more likely to make the news if they were celebrities

Reactions: 10
i dont think any/many of these deaths are linked to COVID directly, no.

Reactions: 18
Just heard about shane warne now. 52 is so young!
(RIP)
I know nothing about his medical history so I’m going just by Twitter comments!

without saying it…..😬 without saying what everyone sees online….

Are you linking it?
this could be a dangerous thread idea but I want a balanced view that isn’t so much a pro or anti stance.

how worried are you that these deaths *could* be linked to
• Covid
• Long Covid
• the vaccine.
I immediately wondered if he'd been jabbed or if his family would do an autopsy and if it would reveal the reason for the heat attack.
I think I'm going to always think firstly when I hear of these deaths that it's linked to the jab.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t 2 die over the last few days? Apologies to the one I’ve forgotten the name of 🙈
Although he’s dead he probably doesn’t care…

Reactions: 1
He had a huge substance abuse problem. He died on a 'boy's holiday' in Thailand.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Didn’t 2 die over the last few days? Apologies to the one I’ve forgotten the name of 🙈
Although he’s dead he probably doesn’t care…
The other was Rod Marsh (also from a heart attack) who was in his 70s and had health problems

He had a huge substance abuse problem. He died on a 'boy's holiday' in Thailand.
He reportedly was trying to quit which might have put more pressure on his heart - or he could have gone off the wagon, not realising his tolerance would have lowered in that time

Reactions: 7
Remember in 2016 when loads of famous people died? A few of them were on the younger side.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's also smoked for 30 plus years and is a boozer too. A lot of men die of heart attacks in middle age when they don't curb the lifestyles of their youth.

Reactions: 19
Nope not concerned at all that these deaths are linked to Covid in any way. Anyone that follows cricket will know that Shane Warne did not treat his body like a temple, if anything the exact opposite. Loved him but can't say I'm massively surprised. Crickets very own James Hunt

Reactions: 17
The other was Rod Marsh (also from a heart attack) who was in his 70s and had health problems

He reportedly was trying to quit which might have put more pressure on his heart - or he could have gone off the wagon, not realising his tolerance would have lowered in that time
He was back in the gym so that could've contributed to it along with his lifestyle...ironically he had tweeted about Rodney's demise only a few hours before his own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think this thread could help a lot of people who are worried!
I didn’t know half this stuff 🙈

Reactions: 6
I think this thread could help a lot of people who are worried!
I didn’t know half this stuff 🙈
Worried about what ? he was a pro poker player those tournaments can lasts for days they stack up on anything that keeps them alert .

Reactions: 12