COVID-19 vaccine #21 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure a "very sorry" suffices. If any of those children did develop anything too i'm sure being told it was "rare" would also be a comfort.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
As far as I'm concerned any parent who gets their young children vaccinated for Covid is unfit to be a parent.
They are supposed to be advocates for their children and protect them. It's irrelevant what the government , pharma or the paid off media say. There is more than enough information readily available that makes it clear that there is a far higher risk than benefit for children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My girls dance teacher has been in hospital with chest and head pains. Recently had her 6th jab and has been ill with infections quite frequently since her first ones 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm guessing she had the 3 for initial dose and 3 boosters? I can't keep up with how many theres been!
I think she might of even said 7th but I'm not 100% sure
It really is like a mRNA sweetie shop at this point. A pick and mix of myocarditis and blood clots.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My girls dance teacher has been in hospital with chest and head pains. Recently had her 6th jab and has been ill with infections quite frequently since her first ones 😔
How’s she had 6? I’ve had 4 and that’s only because I’m vulnerable. Where I am in the north west we are only up to number 4?

It really is like a mRNA sweetie shop at this point. A pick and mix of myocarditis and blood clots.
Or, if you have a history of venous thromboembolism, there’s a higher chance covid could kill you, as it causes the blood to thicken and go sticky. I’ll take the risk of the jab and hope that it saves me from becoming seriously ill with covid. Had it twice and been really poorly both times. I dread to think how I’d have been if I hadn’t been given the vaccines when I was. I’ve already nearly died once, I’m not taking the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My dad is in the North West and I know he's definitely had 5.
Im sorry you have been ill, our health is all we have . And yes some will always be more at risk than others, but the statistics for everyone else surviving covid ,as it was, are very high.
But to say you've had it really bad twice even though you've thankfully been vaccinated, with respect ( and I am truly sorry you have been ill) that sounds like the new normal logic and I for one ain't listening to it.

How’s she had 6? I’ve had 4 and that’s only because I’m vulnerable. Where I am in the north west we are only up to number 4?
She was in one of the first groups to have theirs due to age and had recently had a heart op so was in the clinically very vulnerable category. She's had the initial one's plus all boosters (1st, spring and autumn)

Reactions: 4
My dad is in the North West and I know he's definitely had 5.
Im sorry you have been ill, our health is all we have . And yes some will always be more at risk than others, but the statistics for everyone else surviving covid ,as it was, are very high.
But to say you've had it really bad twice even though you've thankfully been vaccinated, with respect ( and I am truly sorry you have been ill) that sounds like the new normal logic and I for one ain't listening to it.
Yes, ill with symptoms like a really bad flu, bed bound for 2 weeks each time. The vaccine doesn’t prevent you getting covid altogether as we know.
I guess my view is different because I’m vulnerable. After my 3rd, I did think I wouldn’t have anymore tbh as I bled (period) after all 3 for long periods, about 8-12 weeks each time. However when I was advised about why I actually need it, it was a no brainier for me. I’d rather have very long periods (despite having endo so already horrific) than end up in resus again.
Fingers crossed, I haven’t bled this time either!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally after having the same really bad flu symptoms (plus lingering problems) as you the last thing I thought I needed was a vaccine for it. Especially as proven by your case it doesn't stop it returning or even lessen the symptoms. But medical practice and recommendations seem to have been turned on their head the last few years.
Hope you stay well.

Reactions: 6
I'm in the CEV group and after having covid won't be having anymore .I've had more lingering symptoms from the jabs than covid , I did think when I saw the pos ( for about 30 secs ) I may die from this because of the hype ,it was a flu for me ( I've had worse flu before ) and thankfully it went within a 10-14 days , but people must do what's right for them ,no judgement here .

Reactions: 8
Young
Personally after having the same really bad flu symptoms (plus lingering problems) as you the last thing I thought I needed was a vaccine for it. Especially as proven by your case it doesn't stop it returning or even lessen the symptoms. But medical practice and recommendations seem to have been turned on their head the last few years.
Hope you stay well.
The long covid groups are absolutely rammed with people getting covid over and over again I've not yet seen someone unvaccinated on them they seem to be getting sicker and yet still getting vaccinated and also telling others who say they are worried in case the vaccine is making it worse to keep getting the vaccine as who knows where they would be now without it.

Do we know anyone here or anywhere who isn't vaccinated and yet who keeps getting covid? I cant recall anyone saying so but don't read every post or thread. I just know my friends are getting it over and over but only those who are vaccinated

Im not vaccinated and no idea if I had covid yet, been around others who have, if I have had it then its been mild. When it first started I thought tit if I get this I'm a gonner being vulnerable ( emphysema, asthma, and a few autoimmune diseases) and on the -at that time- list for people who would not receive treatment ( surgery sent me a DNR letter ) I would not have even had the chance of treatment as many like me were not even being taken to hospital just being "made comfortable " at home.
I did what I could at the very beginning to get my immune system as good as It could be and no matter if its that or pure luck this pandemic passed me by. No vaccines, no masks, no SD (outside of strangers and shops etc ) , hugged all those who wanted a hug.

• Heart
Young

The long covid groups are absolutely rammed with people getting covid over and over again I've not yet seen someone unvaccinated on them they seem to be getting sicker and yet still getting vaccinated and also telling others who say they are worried in case the vaccine is making it worse to keep getting the vaccine as who knows where they would be now without it.

Do we know anyone here or anywhere who isn't vaccinated and yet who keeps getting covid? I cant recall anyone saying so but don't read every post or thread. I just know my friends are getting it over and over but only those who are vaccinated

Im not vaccinated and no idea if I had covid yet, been around others who have, if I have had it then its been mild. When it first started I thought tit if I get this I'm a gonner being vulnerable ( emphysema, asthma, and a few autoimmune diseases) and on the -at that time- list for people who would not receive treatment ( surgery sent me a DNR letter ) I would not have even had the chance of treatment as many like me were not even being taken to hospital just being "made comfortable " at home.
I did what I could at the very beginning to get my immune system as good as It could be and no matter if its that or pure luck this pandemic passed me by. No vaccines, no masks, no SD (outside of strangers and shops etc ) , hugged all those who wanted a hug.
Anyone I know that has had covid multiple times are vaccinated (most x2 & a booster) and a few of them now have long covid. Those unvaccinated who have had covid have just had it the once and usually pretty mild symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see the new "died suddenly news" main group has been shut down. A new one opened right away wonder how long it will stay open. It's not easy for those who just lost someone to have to talk in ridiculous codes to try to get around the censorship Every real vaccine injury group I have been in has been closed the reason I say real, is, there are other types that are left, they are normally filled with the type of people who push the psyops.

The reason anti-vaxer scream about vaccines is they lost someone to them and are not allowed to discuss it. How this is so hard to understand is beyond me. vaccine death and injuries are not rare, you are just told they are. The truth isn't even hard to find. guess it's just easier not to go and look.

Yes it's anecdotal but I don't know or have heard of anyone unvaccinated who has had covid more than once. The ones I know have either had covid early and not been sick since or luckily not had it, A relative of my sister is in her 20s, got vaccinated while pregnant and had a 3rd jab has just got covid for the 3rd time. She wasn't a sickly person before . And she's still testing all the time, even the baby.
It's all very frustrating to watch and hear. Peoples health declining, side effects, period problems, weakened immune and repeated covid infections but still blindly believing them to be necessary.

Reactions: 9
Yes it's anecdotal but I don't know or have heard of anyone unvaccinated who has had covid more than once. The ones I know have either had covid early and not been sick since or luckily not had it, A relative of my sister is in her 20s, got vaccinated while pregnant and had a 3rd jab has just got covid for the 3rd time. She wasn't a sickly person before . And she's still testing all the time, even the baby.
It's all very frustrating to watch and hear. Peoples health declining, side effects, period problems, weakened immune and repeated covid infections but still believing them to be necessary.
I've noticed my vaccinated friends and family are just a lot sicker in general. My mum has her eye issues and is always coming down with colds/flu. Her partner is always off work ill now. My brother gets ill a lot more and he's only 36. Again completely anecdotal but it's hard to not see now.

• Sad
I see the new "died suddenly news" main group has been shut down. A new one opened right away wonder how long it will stay open. It's not easy for those who just lost someone to have to talk in ridiculous codes to try to get around the censorship Every real vaccine injury group I have been in has been closed the reason I say real, is, there are other types that are left, they are normally filled with the type of people who push the psyops.

The reason anti-vaxer scream about vaccines is they lost someone to them and are not allowed to discuss it. How this is so hard to understand is beyond me. vaccine death and injuries are not rare, you are just told they are. The truth isn't even hard to find. guess it's just easier not to go and look.
Can't we have a sudden death thread here?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.