COVID-19 vaccine #21 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Prefrontal.

Covid cases are on the rise, but we're not yet in an autumn covid wave.

There are a few countries reporting an increase in cases and hospitalisations. It is going to be a tough winter for an already over-stretched and short-staffed NHS.

Reactions: 1
There are a few countries reporting an increase in cases and hospitalisations. It is going to be a tough winter for an already over-stretched and short-staffed NHS.
Yeah and flu numbers will be higher due to the extra mixing.

Not suggesting there should be lockdowns or a return to restrictions (before I get accused of that), but like you say it's not gonna be easy for hospital workers who had a tough enough summer, which would normally be quieter.

That's why I want to get vaccinated against both as soon as I can. Earliest I can get a flu jab appointment is in November, though.

Reactions: 1
Yeah and flu numbers will be higher due to the extra mixing.

Not suggesting there should be lockdowns or a return to restrictions (before I get accused of that), but like you say it's not gonna be easy for hospital workers who had a tough enough summer, which would normally be quieter.
It seems that people are going forward for the flu vaccines and the bivalent Covid-19 vaccines so there will be an element of protection there - probably not enough for the NHS.

I do potentially see some measures coming back in clinical settings and hospitals - mask wearing for example.

Reactions: 2
It seems that people are going forward for the flu vaccines and the bivalent Covid-19 vaccines so there will be an element of protection there - probably not enough for the NHS.

I do potentially see some measures coming back in clinical settings and hospitals - mask wearing for example.
Oh yeah, masks seem sensible. My dentist has brought them back after relaxing the rules a few months ago.

Obviously not when you're in the dentist's chair. :D

Oh yeah, masks seem sensible. My dentist has brought them back after relaxing the rules a few months ago.

Obviously not when you're in the dentist's chair. :D
My dentist is the same and I have noticed the Boots opticians in my local area have been wearing masks too.

You could wear one of these in the dentistā€™s chair. šŸ¤£

CC9A8D5D-E5D5-4F30-B9E9-0FBF7A20A2B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spike protein found in the brain after being found in breastmilk. Itā€™s almost like thereā€™s widespread distribution, but that canā€™t be true because they said it wasnā€™t possible. :whistle:

ā€œAlthough there was no history of COVID-19 for this patient, immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed. Surprisingly, only spike protein, but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels.ā€

Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.ā€

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Spike protein found in the brain after being found in breastmilk. Itā€™s almost like thereā€™s widespread distribution, but that canā€™t be true because they said it wasnā€™t possible. :whistle:

ā€œAlthough there was no history of COVID-19 for this patient, immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed. Surprisingly, only spike protein, but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels.ā€

Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.ā€
Like, as a vaccinated person if your are reading this and even the very notion that this is being studied and could be true or is true- why are ye not more angry about this? And findings like this so late and then it was said to ye over n over again the exact opposite? Why are ye not in general more angry because this is your health remember? The unvaccinated at the end of the day do not have this worry. Like how do ye know that this mRNA technology hasn't gone completely wrong because the margin for error is actually huge? It only take one tiny thing and if it is a thing that the spike protein that they got your cells to churn out etc ,which they swore a certain thing would happen i.e they'd just be there to trigger an immune response , isn't now happening? And that mechanism has become corrupted because it was remember, so artificial. The mechanism for which your immune system would respond to the Spike protein on the virus itself upon infection would be entirely different. Plus you would also produce some immune responses to other structural parts of the virus. I'd imagine that the very fact spike proteins are still attached to the wall of the virus would be very key i.e they are not free, and also crucial aswell to how the OTHER immune cells responsible for clean up in the days you are recovering, do their job. The very fact your own cells have churned out Spike proteins, maybe those cells responsible for clean up do not even recognize or see them to trigger them to do what they normally do i e clean em up after getting an immune response and are now causing inflammation everywhere? I mean, the possibilities for mistakes are endless and is the reason long trials are VITAL. But no, sure aren't we the unvaccinated the cooks for saying such, when it's kind of obvious šŸ™„ So again why are ye not more angry that this could even be a possibility now and your health be compromised, when you thought you were doing the right thing. I mean I wouldn't touch the Covid jabs but am pro-vax in general, am up to date with the generally outstanding Tetanus vaccine and had Hepatitis ones in 2016 but if I found out anything like this about my Hepatitis jabs I'd be absolutely outraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Like, as a vaccinated person if your are reading this and even the very notion that this is being studied and could be true or is true- why are ye not more angry about this? And findings like this so late and then it was said to ye over n over again the exact opposite? Why are ye not in general more angry because this is your health remember? The unvaccinated at the end of the day do not have this worry. Like how do ye know that this mRNA technology hasn't gone completely wrong because the margin for error is actually huge? It only take one tiny thing and if it is a thing that the spike protein that they got your cells to churn out etc ,which they swore a certain thing would happen i.e they'd just be there to trigger an immune response , isn't now happening? And that mechanism has become corrupted because it was remember, so artificial. The mechanism for which your immune system would respond to the Spike protein on the virus itself upon infection would be entirely different. Plus you would also produce some immune responses to other structural parts of the virus. I'd imagine that the very fact spike proteins are still attached to the wall of the virus would be very key i.e they are not free, and also crucial aswell to how the OTHER immune cells responsible for clean up in the days you are recovering, do their job. The very fact your own cells have churned out Spike proteins, maybe those cells responsible for clean up do not even recognize or see them to trigger them to do what they normally do i e clean em up after getting an immune response and are now causing inflammation everywhere? I mean, the possibilities for mistakes are endless and is the reason long trials are VITAL. But no, sure aren't we the unvaccinated the cooks for saying such, when it's kind of obvious šŸ™„ So again why are ye not more angry that this could even be a possibility now and your health be compromised, when you thought you were doing the right thing. I mean I wouldn't touch the Covid jabs but am pro-vax in general, am up to date with the generally outstanding Tetanus vaccine and had Hepatitis ones in 2016 but if I found out anything like this about my Hepatitis jabs I'd be absolutely outraged.
Thatā€™s the thing, now itā€™s a waiting game

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I mean I wouldn't touch the Covid jabs but am pro-vax in general, am up to date with the generally outstanding Tetanus vaccine and had Hepatitis ones in 2016 but if I found out anything like this about my Hepatitis jabs I'd be absolutely outraged.
For a rabid anti vaxxer I have also had three doses of Hep B, meningitis, HPV + all the childhood ones.

Something just felt off from the start with these vaccines. My gut instinct said no. The only thing I didn't expect was the pressure from friends & family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jeez Iā€™ve just checked my FB and saw one of my neighbours has been restricted because theyā€™ve flagged him as a CT for posting philosophical memes and quotes ā€¦ if you knew him youā€™d know it couldnā€™t be further from the truth šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This isn't the first investigation.

First spike in baby deaths in September, march and then may.

"Dr Sarah Stock, expert in foetal and maternal medicine at the University of Edinburgh, said ā€œI think the numbers are really troubling, and I donā€™t think we know the reasons why yet.

ā€œWhat we do know itā€™s not neonatal Covid ā€“ the rates of Covid-19 infection in babies are very low and deaths from Covid are thankfully very, very small so this isnā€™t Covid affecting babies.ā€

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.