Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I mean I wouldn't touch the Covid jabs but am pro-vax in general, am up to date with the generally outstanding Tetanus vaccine and had Hepatitis ones in 2016 but if I found out anything like this about my Hepatitis jabs I'd be absolutely outraged.
For a rabid anti vaxxer I have also had three doses of Hep B, meningitis, HPV + all the childhood ones.

Something just felt off from the start with these vaccines. My gut instinct said no. The only thing I didn't expect was the pressure from friends & family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

barmcake

I don't want to speak to anyone at the moment so being able to express myself with strangers is a comfort. He was seen coming home in a taxi with just a shirt and catheter still in situ last night by taxi. I can't understand why the taxi driver did not alert anyone. He was terrified of going back to the hospital as he said the nurses were so uncaring. He was not washed etc. He drank a bottle of whisky and hung himself in the bathroom. We all face tragedy in life and life itself is a tragedy really. Thank you so much for replying. Bless you all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Poddular

VIP Member
It needs repeating but vaccine side effects, injuries, deaths, unknown long term issues and safety and efficiency questions ,thoughts and debates ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Msanya36

Chatty Member
I feel the thread has diverted somewhat, but just to point out Jewish people have repeatedly explained why the holocaust comparisons are unacceptable.

Firstly, most of the vaccine-related conspiracy theories have roots in anti-Semitism, and secondly, it is really quite offensive to compare their suffering to the rollout of an approved vaccination.

Lots of statements have been put out, but for example:

"This accusation is as disgraceful as it is historically insupportable and morally reprehensible. The deportation of Jews to their deaths by a totalitarian, racist, antisemitic regime stands as an unmatched horrific time in modern history. To compare this to the efforts of our elected officials to attempt to balance our health and economic needs while under threat from a worldwide pandemic cheapens the sacrifice of the millions of Jews murdered by the Nazis and their collaborators."

"The crimes of the Holocaust have been documented in detail by the German Nazi regime and its collaborators, repeated through eye-witness testimony and research by academics from around the world. Still, this history is abused, excused, misrepresented and manipulated: by governments who seek to minimize their historical responsibility, conspiracy theorists who accuse Jews of exaggerating their suffering for financial gain and online users who compare Nazi crimes with COVID-19 health regulations. Regardless of its form, Holocaust distortion always helps Holocaust denial, antisemitism, conspiracy myths and populism thrive."
So says you again, I saw many Holocaust survivors who called out the restrictions, quite far back actually. It's funny, I have about 20 Holocaust survivor books here in my house and every one of them after the horrific account yes (and OBVIOUSLY is not what happened with Covid, duh), they plead with you to at least learn and be vigilant to try and stop it! The POINT they are making is that it can happen to you or me, or anyone? How it began and how they were convinced it'll all be ok? That's the POINT ! There's one account of Czech jews they were convincing themselves they were safe- they were Czech citizens with Czech passports. No way could that be taken away from them? NONE of them imagined what was being cooked up, nobody did? And here we were in 2020, 2021 needing a Covid pass and segregation policies and look what they are doing in China? You may think they were nothing fine, but sorry if you can't see it. I like to think that my books here and trips to Auschwitz, Sachenhausen and Plazow camps have at least taught me something!

Oh ffs. With respect any comparisons are to do with peoples behaviours. The incomprehensible mass compliance and the quick and ready willingness to segregate and divide based purely on someones vaccine status. All those bewildered by how such horrors could be done to people in very recent history suddenly got an idea of how.
Trying to make people feel bad or anti semitic just adds to the censoring shit show.
EXACTLY THIS!! And for me it was enough!!

I was actually quite shocked at the holocaust comparisons and it takes a lot to shock me. I just can't fathom how someone who understands the horrors Jewish people went through during that very dark time could ever think it was anything like vaccinations and lockdowns.

It genuinely stuns me.
Have you been to a death camp or read accounts, they literally go into massive detail about rights being stripped away and neighbours readily turning agains them because a Government told them to? That has literally happened loads of people and families?? It's THAT PART they mean, not obviously the Holocaust? It doesn't lessen the Holocaust to compare that part?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

mochibean

VIP Member
My period issues are still ongoing. Since the vaccine, I have been borderline suicidal in the days leading up to my period every month. I can't do anything it sucks so bad, I never had this problem before. I'd like to see more research into this and I won't be having any boosters.

Does anyone else find that they still have menstrual issues?

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Poddular

VIP Member
Common sense seems to have flown.
My sister has had some awful things said to her and weekly interrogations from her clients for being unvaccinated, even though they were quite happy to have her work all through lockdowns doing extra work getting their shopping etc.
The latest saga from one of them who still regularly tells my unvaccinated sister that she will die if she gets covid is despite having 4 jabs this lady has just recovered from a very bad bout of " covid ", her 3rd followed by acute tonsillitis and is now thankful to be having her 5th jab.
My sister has never had covid.
I mean apart from the fact they don't work imo ,where is the science of vaccinating straight after having the illness you are vaccinating against?

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
You cannot debate grey areas with black and whiter thinkers. You say anything about the holocaust and all they see is the end part. They never connect how it started with one set of people being demonised by the media and the government, they made the general public of the day view the Jews as inhuman It didn't start with people being loaded into cattle cars because if it had the people would have been horrified and stopped it.

People always ask how did it happen and how did normal people let such inhuman acts happen to people they know had lived with all their lives What happened during lockdown and after showed or should have shown everyone exactly how it happened but still those who demonised others who felt differently cant see the comparison. Its not a coincidence that most of those who can't see it are those who followed all the rules without question. Maybe its too painful for them to acknowledge how they would have been in nazi Germany

There were plenty of holocaust survivors speaking out during lockdown, they were saying this is it, this is how it happened this is how it started I even posted a few of them at the time .. Once again only those who are sprouting the narrative get to speak out publicly on the media and once again the blind only see who is pushed onto them.

I know one thing for sure the people I stand side by side with would have been those helping people escape.

A Holocaust Survivor Warned Americans about Blindly Supporting the War on COVID. We Didn’t Listen

Vera Sharav saw early in life what happens when humans stop thinking for themselves and simply do as they are told.

• Heart

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Spike protein found in the brain after being found in breastmilk. It’s almost like there’s widespread distribution, but that can’t be true because they said it wasn’t possible. :whistle:

“Although there was no history of COVID-19 for this patient, immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed. Surprisingly, only spike protein, but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels.”

Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.”
Like, as a vaccinated person if your are reading this and even the very notion that this is being studied and could be true or is true- why are ye not more angry about this? And findings like this so late and then it was said to ye over n over again the exact opposite? Why are ye not in general more angry because this is your health remember? The unvaccinated at the end of the day do not have this worry. Like how do ye know that this mRNA technology hasn't gone completely wrong because the margin for error is actually huge? It only take one tiny thing and if it is a thing that the spike protein that they got your cells to churn out etc ,which they swore a certain thing would happen i.e they'd just be there to trigger an immune response , isn't now happening? And that mechanism has become corrupted because it was remember, so artificial. The mechanism for which your immune system would respond to the Spike protein on the virus itself upon infection would be entirely different. Plus you would also produce some immune responses to other structural parts of the virus. I'd imagine that the very fact spike proteins are still attached to the wall of the virus would be very key i.e they are not free, and also crucial aswell to how the OTHER immune cells responsible for clean up in the days you are recovering, do their job. The very fact your own cells have churned out Spike proteins, maybe those cells responsible for clean up do not even recognize or see them to trigger them to do what they normally do i e clean em up after getting an immune response and are now causing inflammation everywhere? I mean, the possibilities for mistakes are endless and is the reason long trials are VITAL. But no, sure aren't we the unvaccinated the cooks for saying such, when it's kind of obvious 🙄 So again why are ye not more angry that this could even be a possibility now and your health be compromised, when you thought you were doing the right thing. I mean I wouldn't touch the Covid jabs but am pro-vax in general, am up to date with the generally outstanding Tetanus vaccine and had Hepatitis ones in 2016 but if I found out anything like this about my Hepatitis jabs I'd be absolutely outraged.

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
As an outsider, your conversations look like this to me:

Monga: What about Matter A?
Grampositive: Here's what I think about Matter A...
Monga: Why didn't you mention Matter B?
Grampositive: You didn't ask about Matter B, but now you have here's what I think about Matter B...
Monga: Strange you're refusing to acknowledge Matter C, why might that be?

Rinse and repeat.

You deserve a medal for patience. 😂
What an arse licker you are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Vaccines ruled out as cause of neonatal death spike in Scotland.

From your own article “PUBLIC health experts ruled out any link between spikes in neonatal deaths and the Covid vaccine without checking whether any of the infants' mothers had received the jag during pregnancy.”

• Wow
  • Sad

mochibean

VIP Member
Have you ever had your thyroid function checked? It can cause those symptoms.
Fortunately yes. I've had a lot of health issues this year which has meant checks in pretty much every area possible. My dr agrees (after must persuasion that this only started right after my second dose) that it could be PMDD caused by the vaccine and that it's something I'll now have to live with. 😩 The treatment is usually SSRI antidepressants but I have bipolar as well so I can't take them, just have to put up with it.

I always forget each month though and genuinely feel like I'm spiraling into the worst depression. I couldn't stop crying at work yesterday and feeling oversensitive for no reason whatsoever. It goes away once my period starts it's just hell to deal with this on a monthly basis. Wish I'd not had the vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Poddular

VIP Member
Quote "Your risk of dying was far higher from remaining unvaccinated than from being vaccinated. No intervention is without any risk."

I'd really like to see concrete evidence of this blanket statement.
Utter misinformation imo, with respect.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Still nobody has to take it if they don’t want!

What next? Getting annoyed at ads on the telly for ‘coercing’ unsuspecting shoppers to buy stuff?

Anyone would think we could make our own minds up.
As always, vastly missing the point.

Ads to 'coerce' you into buying stuff are from businesses, we all know they're adverts. Ads & advisories (#safesndeffective) from the Govt, that lots of people blindly trust step into a different territory.

So you're happy that when all public services are crumbling that they spent what was it £600million to advertise covid & the vax? That the £120k payments going to some vax injured & widows come from our taxes, not the pharma?

I know you don't see any problems because you bleat on about how happy you are you got it. Good for you. As long as you're ok Jack, don't worry about anyone else.

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I don't want to speak to anyone at the moment so being able to express myself with strangers is a comfort. He was seen coming home in a taxi with just a shirt and catheter still in situ last night by taxi. I can't understand why the taxi driver did not alert anyone. He was terrified of going back to the hospital as he said the nurses were so uncaring. He was not washed etc. He drank a bottle of whisky and hung himself in the bathroom. We all face tragedy in life and life itself is a tragedy really. Thank you so much for replying. Bless you all.
This is so sad. Nobody should feel scared to be in a hospital because of how they will be treated by staff. It sounds like your brother put his trust in these people and was failed by them all, shame on them and they should be held accountable. I hope you are as ok as you can be in these circumstances, if writing out your feelings on here helps even the tiniest bit then do whatever you need. ❤

Poddular

VIP Member
Several robust studies?
How's that even possible given the time scale?
Pregnant women were advised not to have it at first due to lack of data and then they changed it and ramped up the scaremongering eveywhere ,reporting of unvaccinated Pregnant women filling the hospitals. The actual figures weren't quite so scary.
It beggars belief that people think it's safe and effective for mother and baby without any long term data.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I'm that Diva

There’s a really great film on Vaccine called ‘safe and effective’ - I suggest everyone watches… it’s a MUST watch!

can watch it free on YT (likely going to be taken down soon) or find it on Oracle Films website

www.oraclefilms.com

x
I finally managed to watch it this weekend, an eye opener for sure and it made me so sad and and angry. I was adamant I wasn't taking any of the vaccines despite letters, emails, texts and calls from my GP surgery. Family and friends who wouldn't see me as I hadn't had it. Yes, sometimes I wavered, especially with tossers like Jeremy Vine and Matthew Wright banging on about camps for the unvaxxed, no hospital treatment etc., (so glad these things have been screenshot, never forget) My eldest child had two Pfizer jabs as he turned 18 during lockdown and was coerced by propaganda of "If you don't have them then you won't be able to go to a pub, club, football match or festival" never has he had to show a covid pass for any of those things. Luckily my middle child didn't want it. My youngest teen wanted the jabs but on questioning why, it was because his friends were having it, so I refused permission. His friends have gone on to have Covid 2 or 3 times.
I posted on here a few weeks ago about my work colleagues who are all vaxxed having Covid 3 or 4 times and shingles being prevalent (one colleague having it 5 times in 12 months) only to be swooped on by pro vax saying there should be a study on my colleagues or I was equating my experience to the general population 🙄 I can only go on what I see. I also mentioned colleagues weren't taking the next vax and someone commented that it was only available to certain groups. I work in the NHS, not patient facing but lab based. As of last week we have all been offered the Moderna vax. Uptake is low at the moment, again, I can only go on what I know personally before I'm bombarded about vax centres with queues for miles.
Back in January I was hauled in for a meeting with my manager and a lady from HR due to the Government's mandate on being vaccinated, HR rep told me that over 300 staff in our trust were refusing to be vaxxed, I don't know if that was an average number but if it was replicated throughout other trusts I can see why Savid Jabbit did a massive U turn on the mandate.
I've always been fascinated how German people during the Second World War were brainwashed to do or believe the things they did but rewatching those Covid ads, disgusting. Interesting that one of those vaccine injured was receiving blood, after being called selfish for not being vaxxed and thinking about others, I would quite happily donate my blood to help people if it was found to help vaccine injured.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I think videos like that are a bit pointless because most of the people who'll watch them are those who are already against the vaccine, just so they can nod along and say "exactly!"

I've made my choice after consideration, so I'm not spending 55 minutes of my time watching a video that tells me I'm wrong. I suspect many others who've had the vaccine would say the same thing.

And I'm sure some anti vaxxers will say that's very close minded, but if they were completely honest with themselves, how many would really watch a 55 minute video that says the vaccine genuinely is safe and effective? You know the answer...
I don't have to watch them. I listened to that BS for many years Like most people, I thought vaccines were safe and effective., until I found out they were nothing of the kind.

Stop calling those who just haven't had the covid vax antivaxers, most are up to date on all other vaccines as are their children. Although hopefully that tide is now turning too

Last edited:
  • Heart