Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/covid-1...cine-conversation.31622/page-50#post-11644130

I'm seeing more and more people being vaccine-hesitant or downright antivax about all vaccines since the covid vaccine rolled out.
For me, this is good news as people just got vaccinations or vaccinated their children without thinking about it, and then never connected their new ailments or their child's/grandparents death or sudden mental deterioration to the vaccine (s) they just had
( Some do make the connection and we all know what happens to them)

I was the same, my health declined within a year until I was bedridden and I never connected it to the antibiotics I had been given. Why would I, they save lives don't they, they don't kill you. Yes, they can, only we are never told about that side of the miracles of medicine.

I found my own cure by doing a lot of research, I reversed most of those symptoms of the autoimmune diseases that the Anti-Bs had given me by destroying my gut health and letting diseases enter my body. I am still disabled but nothing like I was.

All I am saying is look into things, don't just blindly take what a Dr gives you for an ailment most of them are just treating the symptoms,, They give you a medication that treats that symptom but gives you a side effect, they then give you another medication for that side effect and on and on it goes. . I was getting from the chemist two whole carrier bags of pills, lotions and inhalers in the end. I truly believed my health was just declining and my life was over but those pills were to treat all the side effects of other pills. the Drs were giving me more diagnoses of illness ( I didn't actually have) and giving me more pills on and on it went.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Poddular

VIP Member
Nobody knows what these vaccines do to the body short or long-term . People can waffle that there is robust data until the cows come home but THIS QUITE CLEARLY IS IMPOSSIBLE AND UNTRUE.
Time will tell.
Hopefully long-term studies are favourable but we must never blindly trust . Remember thalidomide, tainted blood and many more " safe and tested" medical tragedies and subsequent cover ups.

Reactions: 14

I'm that Diva

In a close work team of seven I'm the only one who is not vaccinated. The only one not vaccinated in a wider team of 20+, everyone is vaxxed and boosted yet have been ill with covid 3 or 4 times, it's ridiculous to say that the vaccinations are doing anything, they're doing shit apart from shingles doing the rounds. Though the penny is finally dropping because apart from a couple of people no-one is going for a booster of any type this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Poddular

VIP Member
This thread has been a lifeline in isolating times,
I honestly don't care if you are vaccinated or not ( one of the main contributers is ) but I do find it unhelpful and even upsetting when posters are unable to post without being constantly quoted by some ,just to disagree or goad. I'm not saying I don't want people to disagree but by actually posting their own opinions/articles and not just constantly jumping on people's posts, as this just feels like a game of sorts.
Even now I'm fear to press post as I don't want the endless quotes of " right back at you ". ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
This thread has certainly rolled back a year or so these last two days. It's like groundhog day. Anyone still pushing "the vaccine works as it should" mantra has been living under a rock.

Kudos to those still carrying on. but IMO Anyone who still believes the vaccines worked as they were intended isn't really worth the back and forth with,

Another distraction.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I'm sorry but for the life of me I can't believe people still think these vaccines offer protection and reduce transmission.
When they so obviously don't.

• Heart
  • Sick

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
On the posts about why this thread is still going. I obviously understand why the unvaccinated and those who regret having the vaccine or who felt forced, or lost loved ones or were injured etc post here as lives were changed due to those choices. I have no idea why those who got the vaccine and are very happy to have had the vaccine and have no regrets and will have more if they are offered them are still obsessively posting

If I went on a holiday and had an amazing time and others didn't. I would say my piece but not keep on and on trying to discredit those who didn't have such a lovely time. I would understand why those who didn't have a great time want to feel listened to, want to feel acknowledged and my keep saying, yes well it's rare as I had a lovely time would serve no actual purpose.

Or does it?

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This thread has certainly rolled back a year or so these last two days. It's like groundhog day. Anyone still pushing "the vaccine works as it should" mantra has been living under a rock.

Kudos to those still carrying on. but IMO Anyone who still believes the vaccines worked as they were intended isn't really worth the back and forth with,

Another distraction.
Yes defending and arguing for a vaccine that quite clearly doesn't work and has caused untold misery and damage to the world is quite frankly repulsive. If you want to put that stuff in your body still then no one is stopping you but don't come on this thread and start attacking the people who quite rightly don't want this injection. That's all I'm willing to say on the matter.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I personally contribute to this thread because it is usually a friendly place for people to talk about their experiences. A lot of people on here have known someone who has had a vaccine injury so it's nice to be able to talk about it without being attacked.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I have read lots of the science papers. I don’t believe they all have an agenda and want to kill me. I still don’t want the vaccines. Feels like there’s some sort of “theory” believed here that if you opt not to have the vaccines you’re stupid and an uniformed conspiracy theorist but if you take the vaccines you’re a good girl/boy with the best education known to man.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I think this is the first post that's genuinely shocked me on the thread 😅

I hate to break it to you but this is true for any health intervention that has ever existed, and ever will exist.

What you are asking for is literally impossible because of the complexity of humans & disease- scientists derive estimates.
You aren’t breaking anything to me.

The fact of the matter is these people could well have all survived and thrived with or without vaccines. That’s why you and your ilk should stop looking down your nose at people who make an informed choice not to vaccinate. They aren’t the be all and end all, they are one measure that can be used by those who wish to use it in a toolbox full of many other measures that may be equally or even more effective.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
This thread has been a lifeline in isolating times,
I honestly don't care if you are vaccinated or not ( one of the main contributers is ) but I do find it unhelpful and even upsetting when posters are unable to post without being constantly quoted by some ,just to disagree or goad. I'm not saying I don't want people to disagree but by actually posting their own opinions/articles and not just constantly jumping on people's posts, as this just feels like a game of sorts.
Even now I'm fear to press post as I don't want the endless quotes of " right back at you ".
It certainly has been a lifeline and I am so thankful for Tattle for not censoring us like so many other platforms. It's been a place to share our worries and stories. For those like me who would never get this vaccine and for others that did and it wasn't as they thought. or for those just wary of this one vaccine. But all are lumped as antivax. I've said it a 1000 times and will say it a 1000 more, No one is antivax until they have a reason to be.

All my children are vaxxed, I didn't wake up one day and say fuck it I'm going to be a outcast in my society and proclaim I am now antivax, a few things happened in my own family that made me sit up and take noticed of those screaming from the rooftops trying to warn us. Those people I once laughed at suddenly had my attention and I am so thankful they never just shut up went away like so many tell them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
How do you know we have never watched him? 🤔 I have, and he doesn’t just break down numbers and papers into smaller sections, he concludes things from them too. FYI it was more than once he got things wrong and it has been mentioned by other scientists/researchers that he does not make accurate conclusions.

Why shouldn’t we post? Why should this thread just be an echo chamber for those who are against the Covid vaccine or any vaccine? Why do you take issue with people offering another perspective.

It’s like questioning why people are posting on the political thread if there are not into a certain politician.
But you don't post to offer a different perspective. You post just to antagonise people. Like the other day when you went on the CT thread just to try and stir and derail the thread. You then went back onto this thread to bring something up (which I had posted on the CT thread) just to once again antagonise. If you want to discuss the "science" then there was a thread specifically set up for that. If you want to be nasty about our "conspiracy theories" then once again there's been a thread set up for that, but instead you come on here and constantly try and derail the thread. Anyway thank god for the ignore button.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Poddular

VIP Member
Don't call me an antivaxxer because I don't want an unnecessary, experimental vaccine, it's lame.
Stop goading people it's horrible.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
"I told you so" are definitely not words that belong in any conversations about illness or death.

Am new to the thread - why do you have an issue with correcting fake claims that have been propogated on SM/in the media? Misinformation isn't helpful to anyone.

A teenager in my hometown died from complications of a illness he'd had most of his life (certainly pre 2020). Members of various disinformation groups jumped on this, using his death for their own agenda, claiming he'd died due to being vaccinated. This compunded the grief his family were feeling, and I'll carry on correcting anyone who tries to use his death in this way.

It's not in anyone's best interests to be coerced out of being vaccinated, or terrified because they already have been, due to disinformation orchestrated by groups who benefit from it. No one can make an informed choice if they're surrounded in fake claims about COVID and vaccination.
Equally people should be welcome to be free to make a choice to not be vaccinated. No one can make an informed choice if they’re surrounded by propaganda and scare mongering. Many have felt coerced into getting the vaccine so they can travel, so they can eat in restaurants and so on. No one should be coerced to do anything against their will.

If someone wants the vaccine they should be free to make that choice without scrutiny.

If someone does not want the vaccine they should be free to make that choice without scrutiny.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
No one is denying it is a rare complication associated with these vaccines (CVST specifically) - but it is very very clear that the benefits outweight the risks when considering large scale data of vaccinated versus unvaccinated people.

CVSTs alone (ignoring all other complications) are far more common with infection that they are with vaccination.

Doesn't mean anyone needs to get vaccinated if they're not comfortable, but it's worth considering why you have thousands of scientists & clinicians recommending vaccination, and a small minority making wild, spurious claims against them.
That’s your opinion though, benefits and risks are subjective to the individual. Most people recover fully and quickly from covid so some don’t see the benefit in a vaccine and would prefer not to take a risk of a vaccine induced death no matter how rare.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I personally contribute to this thread because it is usually a friendly place for people to talk about their experiences. A lot of people on here have known someone who has had a vaccine injury so it's nice to be able to talk about it without being attacked.
Yea I agree, there are few places on the internet where it’s safe to discuss vaccine injuries without being shut down so I find it comforting this thread is here.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
My parents ☹, some of their neighbours, my uncle ☹, all confident, globe trotting oldies before lockdowns despite medical conditions and now practically housebound.
Changed so many peoples lives for the worse,forever .

Nobody is walking around with masks on any longer. Covid is gone for most people. I do believe we need to go back to normal, but I feel for those who are immunocompromised and struggle to leave the house due to Covid anxiety etc.

The vaccines were supposed to give those people confidence, but I know a couple people who are scared and worried so much that they've become recluses since this pandemic. What a situation. I wish the worse on those who were negligent in this virus getting out into the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow