COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. It’s all a gossip forum. No one is here for educational purposes. It’s desperate attempts to prove people wrong. No one posting about the vaccine potentially causing x y or z are trying to prove they are right, they are sharing their opinion.

I’ve never been called out on misinformation myself so I can’t really comment on that but perhaps those you and others feel you’re “exposing” don’t want to get into trouble by engaging in arguments?
I beg to differ when it comes to people posting about the vaccine being the cause as they often are adamant it is, and their post will be followed by other posts about people being naive, deluded, asleep, lacking brain cells, cognitive dissonance etc.

I’d like to think no one is here to engage in arguments but some do resort to name calling and insults.

Reactions: 1
Nope. It’s all a gossip forum. No one is here for educational purposes. It’s desperate attempts to prove people wrong. No one posting about the vaccine potentially causing x y or z are trying to prove they are right, they are sharing their opinion.

I’ve never been called out on misinformation myself so I can’t really comment on that but perhaps those you and others feel you’re “exposing” don’t want to get into trouble by engaging in arguments?
I'm actually quite surprised at you trying to push this one. We've long disagreed, but you stick to what's being talked about. Whereas this comes across as trying to brush it all aside.

You might as well say: "yes, I know we're wrong, but it's a gossip site, so who cares?"

Though, to be fair, many do try the "I'm no longer engaging" tactic as though they're rising above it all, when really it's because they're struggling and need an out.

Stop trying to cause arguments and derail the thread. If you don't like what someone has posted be an adult and move on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I beg to differ when it comes to people posting about the vaccine being the cause as they often are adamant it is, and their post will be followed by other posts about people being naive, deluded, asleep, lacking brain cells, cognitive dissonance etc.

I’d like to think no one is here to engage in arguments but some do resort to name calling and insults.
Didn’t a mod actually set up a thread to discuss sudden deaths? So by your reckoning they’re spreading misinformation etc.

Reactions: 4
I'm actually quite surprised at you trying to push this one. We've long disagreed, but you stick to what's being talked about. Whereas this comes across as trying to brush it all aside.

You might as well say: "yes, I know we're wrong, but it's a gossip site, so who cares?"
This feels like you’re trying to goad me. It’s not about someone being wrong, or right. It’s a place to share opinions and if you don’t like someone’s opinion sometimes it’s better to scroll past respectfully if all you can offer is an argument.

We both have very different views about vaccines and that’s cool. It’d be a boring world if everyone was the same and believed the same.

I don’t believe vaccines benefit me as an individual but I’ve always maintained if someone else does see the benefit for them then they should do what they feel is right. I wouldn’t try and convince anyone what they should do as it’s a huge decision either way. Everyone should be free and confident to make their own choice and it’s good that we have the choice here.

• Heart
This feels like you’re trying to goad me. It’s not about someone being wrong, or right. It’s a place to share opinions and if you don’t like someone’s opinion sometimes it’s better to scroll past respectfully if all you can offer is an argument.

We both have very different views about vaccines and that’s cool. It’d be a boring world if everyone was the same and believed the same.

I don’t believe vaccines benefit me as an individual but I’ve always maintained if someone else does see the benefit for them then they should do what they feel is right. I wouldn’t try and convince anyone what they should do as it’s a huge decision either way. Everyone should be free and confident to make their own choice and it’s good that we have the choice here.
I'm not trying to goad anyone. I post my views and that's it. That's what this place is for, after all.

I agree it should be everyone's choice and I've long said that. It's the ridiculing of those who choose to take the vaccine that I think is wrong as though we're all stupid and misinformed, when I think it's clear that many of us are not. And yes, it's also wrong to ridicule people who choose not to take the vaccine as well.

Yes. It was the one who had a white dog as a profile picture,
Yes it was..Hope she’s doing ok btw haven’t seen her post in a while, I’m sure we all wish her well whatever she’s at 👍🏻…Anyway I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her statement I thought it very fair as there are still so much pending on these vaccines , are people not allowed to be concerned 🤷🏼‍♀️
5FBFB39A-C2F5-4673-B485-0C7B9D18CA8E.jpeg

• Heart
I'm not trying to goad anyone. I post my views and that's it. That's what this place is for, after all.

I agree it should be everyone's choice and I've long said that. It's the ridiculing of those who choose to take the vaccine that I think is wrong as though we're all stupid and misinformed, when I think it's clear that many of us are not. And yes, it's also wrong to ridicule people who choose not to take the vaccine as well.
Well I can’t comment on that as I’ve never ridiculed or called anyone stupid or misinformed for taking a vaccine. Lump us all together though just because we’re all not vaccinated 👀

Stop trying to cause arguments and derail the thread. If you don't like what someone has posted be an adult and move on!
No one is causing arguments or derailing the threads. 😐

Didn’t a mod actually set up a thread to discuss sudden deaths? So by your reckoning they’re spreading misinformation etc.
Is that what I said? No idea how you came to this conclusion. 😭 Misinformation is when people take something and twist it to be something it is not. For example when a sudden death occurs and it turns out it is not the vaccine yet people will continue posting on social media that it is.

Last edited:
No one is causing arguments or derailing the threads. 😐

Is that what I said? No idea how you came to this conclusion. 😭 Misinformation is when people take something and twist it to be something it is not. For example when a sudden death occurs and it turns out it is not the vaccine yet people will continue posting on social media that it is.
That’s how it reads to people, most posts I’ve seen on here simply state another sudden death….

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise that thread existed. If people posted sudden deaths in there, I wouldn't have an issue, as that's what it's designed for.

But when people post them here -- without any evidence that the vaccine played any part -- I personally don't feel it's helpful.

I didn't realise that thread existed. If people posted sudden deaths in there, I wouldn't have an issue, as that's what it's designed for.

But when people post them here -- without any evidence that the vaccine played any part -- I personally don't feel it's helpful.
So what’s the difference speculating that it could be the vaccine on that thread to this one 😂

• Haha
" I'm no longer engaging" is because we have a life!
Definitely not because we need an out.
Also it's petty goading and we don't want to get banned or sucked in.
Most just post what we think is interesting for others or how we feel and experience, rather than spend our time picking apart other peoples posts . We are not giving evidence in court.
Posters also prefer to point out many inaccuracies,censorship, hypocrisy and misinformation on a grand scale from the governments, drug companies and media.
The bigger picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So what’s the difference speculating that it could be the vaccine on that thread to this one 😂
Not everyone necessarily would be? If it's called "sudden deaths" then I'm sure some people would post and may give other reasons - e.g. an undiagnosed heart condition, etc. Then when the reason for the death is given, that could be posted without people saying it was disrespectful, because that's what the thread's for.

But when they're posted here in a thread called "COVID-19 vaccine & general vaccine conversation" only one reason for the death is being speculated on - and then when people later follow it up with the reason (usually after people have moved on and are talking about other things) they can't be accused of being disrespectful, derailing, etc.

" I'm no longer engaging" is because we have a life!
Definitely not because we need an out.
Also it's petty goading and we don't want to get banned or sucked in.
Most just post what we think is interesting for others or how we feel and experience, rather than spend our time picking apart other peoples posts . We are not giving evidence in court.
Posters also prefer to point out many inaccuracies,censorship, hypocrisy and misinformation on a grand scale from the governments, drug companies and media.
The bigger picture.
I have a life, too. For example I was out all day yesterday for a lovely walk and for lunch. :D

One doesn't need to announce they're leaving the thread to live their life, if they go quiet, I just assume they're no longer online because they're doing other things.

I also post what I think is interesting and give my views on the vaccine - and it's natural some of that will conflict with some of the other posts here - after all, it's about discussion, not agreeing all the time. My views are no less or more valid than anyone else's and have a place here.

That’s how it reads to people, most posts I’ve seen on here simply state another sudden death….
Are you being serious? People post of sudden deaths and when it is pointed out that it was not the vaccine people will still say it is.

Also by people posting sudden deaths on a vaccine thread - it is pretty clear they are alluding it is the vaccine. You are trying to twist something I said and then mention a mod and a thread they created which has no relevance.

Reactions: 2
Are you being serious? People post of sudden deaths and when it is pointed out that it was not the vaccine people will still say it is.

Also by people posting sudden deaths on a vaccine thread - it is pretty clear they are alluding it is the vaccine. You are trying to twist something I said and then mention a mod and a thread they created which has no relevance.
Yeah, when Darius Danesh died, his death was posted here. Then, when his cause of death was revealed, it was posted here as a follow up.

As his death had been initially posted here, I think it made sense to then confirm the actual reason when it was certified. And I don't think that's about "I told you so" or disrespectful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.