COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only listing blood clots as a side effect not actual VITT which is completely different.
Why do you see this as different? Something being listed as a side effect is the same as saying it is vaccine induced.

Why aren't you concerned with the other side effects? It doesn't say "vaccine induced headache", "vaccine induced arm pain", "vaccine induced nausea" - because it is obvious they are vaccine induced when listed as a side effect.

You've gone from claiming that it was not present in the leaflet, to now claiming there are other spurious issues, without ever acknowledging you were wrong in the first place../

Everyone is here on their own. It’s an anonymous forum. If people don’t like what others posts I believe the rules are to respectfully disagree or scroll past, it’s not that deep. No one really gives a tit about covid or covid vaccines anymore anyway. The continuous attempts to debunk and prove people wrong is childish. No one wanting factual information will go to a gossip forum. Maybe I’m alone in my thoughts with this but we’re all here gossiping about our experiences not to analyse data for goodness sake.
I don’t really agree with what you are saying because some posters will post things or articles which claim they are factual when they are not. If people didn’t give a tit about Covid-19 or the vaccines this thread would be dead but it isn’t.

Your final point about people gossiping about their experiences, some do but others post about the vaccines. Offering a difference perspective or point of view - whether debunking, fact checking or pointing out that people’s posts are not accurate, is not childish. There has to be a balance in an argument or discussion.

It's not a thread specifically for debunking info though. It obviously benefits some people if they still read here regularly or post. Your posting tone is coming across as passive aggressive and superior and it will automatically irritate people.
I recall seeing posts on tattle like this before and they follow a pattern. The passive aggressive poster isn't getting the welcome they expect and the next post is an angry one before then deleting their account 😂
You seem to have deliberately cropped out my last sentence to mislead...

It takes away from actual issues regarding the vaccines & their roll out - everything gets lost under a smokescreen of crap and nothing is taken seriously.

It's a genuine point I was interested in people's opinions on - by pushing misinformation, valid concerns get lost. You don't see that as a problem?

Why do you see this as different? Something being listed as a side effect is the same as saying it is vaccine induced.

Why aren't you concerned with the other side effects? It doesn't say "vaccine induced headache", "vaccine induced arm pain", "vaccine induced nausea" - because it is obvious they are vaccine induced when listed as a side effect.

You've gone from claiming that it was not present in the leaflet, to now claiming there are other spurious issues, without ever acknowledging you were wrong in the first place../
I’m not wrong is a sore arm going to potentially kill me 🙄 I don’t see VITT on here
Thrombocytopenia has many causes while VITT has only one

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's not a thread specifically for debunking info though. It obviously benefits some people if they still read here regularly or post. Your posting tone is coming across as passive aggressive and superior and it will automatically irritate people.
I recall seeing posts on tattle like this before and they follow a pattern. The passive aggressive poster isn't getting the welcome they expect and the next post is an angry one before then deleting their account 😂
Have you seen the tone of some other posters on here… 😬 I think @grampositive has come across well in their posts without resulting to name calling and insults unlike others.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t really agree with what you are saying because some posters will post things or articles which claim they are factual when they are not. If people didn’t give a tit about Covid-19 or the vaccines this thread would be dead but it isn’t.

Your final point about people gossiping about their experiences, some do but others post about the vaccines. Offering a difference perspective or point of view - whether debunking, fact checking or pointing out that people’s posts are not accurate, is not childish. There has to be a balance in an argument or discussion.
But it’s up to the reader to make the call on whether they believe the source or not. Not other users shouting them down because they don’t believe it. Everyone has different views and we are all sharing individual opinions - pouncing on someone’s every post to fact check or tell them they’re wrong is just childish in my opinion.

I refute your last point because arguing with other members is against the rules.

Reactions: 5
Most people survived covid before the vaccines. By the time the vaccines were rolled out the virus was much milder. MOST people were not at any risk of death or hospitalisation and did not need an untested, one size fits all series of vaccinations. Many of these previously healthy people have gone on to suffer a range of side effects from small to even death. No one knows what it does to the body long or short term. It's all been a huge gamble that governments and drug companies and doctors have taken a bet on.
Anyone speaking out against, no matter how qualified, experienced and unmotivated by profit has been censored and had their reputation shattered by most of the sm platforms, media and Google.
All this is fact to anyone with a brain.
By the time the vaccine was rolled out the virus was NOT much milder. Have you forgotten the Kent and Delta variant?

But it’s up to the reader to make the call on whether they believe the source or not. Not other users shouting them down because they don’t believe it. Everyone has different views and we are all sharing individual opinions - pouncing on someone’s every post to fact check or tell them they’re wrong is just childish in my opinion.

I refute your last point because arguing with other members is against the rules.
No one is shouting anyone down. I am not saying ‘argument’ in literal terms, you don’t need to tell me arguing is against the rules, I know this already. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant it as in a discussion, an in the saying ‘there are two sides to an argument.’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
By the time the vaccine was rolled out the virus was NOT much milder. Have you forgotten the Kent and Delta variant?

No one is shouting anyone down. I am not saying ‘argument’ in literal terms, you don’t need to tell me arguing is against the rules, I know this already. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant it as in a discussion, an in the saying ‘there are two sides to an argument.’
Well actually there are 3 sides. The truth and then both peoples versions of events.
Lets leave it here it’s gone off topic and very boring. 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤😴

It is listed under ‘Blood disorders’ and it also says the majority of these cases occured within the first 3 weeks following vaccination. This is taken from the same link above.

View attachment 1571653
That’s not listed under side effects plus it still doesn’t mention VITT

B7BB2E73-32E5-434A-B81E-1FD5FAB5F7E1.jpeg

What happened to saving mankind protecting the vulnerable 🤣 now it’s a rich man’s game

Last edited:
It's these type of events they don't seem to be looking into it'd been put down to coincidence or covid .

I see this article hasn’t been retracted yet 🤔

There used to be more posters who were for the Covid vaccine / vaccines in general and would offer information on the research trials and science in general etc. but many have since stopped posting so it is generally not a balanced thread in terms of views and opinions.
There also used to be many more who didn't want it, were injured by it and who lost people through it.

Remember this thread was started for those who didn't want the vaccine, for some reason it was then turned into a general vaccine thread. but it explains why most here are those who have a problem with the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lucky to have survived ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.