COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No - it's not my opinion.

It is what replicated, robust data demonstrates when comparing the risks of vaccination versus the risks of remaining unvaccinated.

As I've said in all my posts, what someone chooses to do with this information is up to the individual 🤷‍♀️

Eh? CVSTs are an established side effects of the vaccines. No-one is denying it.
Has it been included in the PIL ?

Reactions: 1
Don't worry @Emmelina Ball google only tells you the truth remember that 🤣.

On a serious note anyone who denies this is happening needs to look up this guy. Not quite so funny then is it.

View attachment 1571466
Or the late Lisa Eve. 😭 breaks my heart everytime I think about her poor children growing up without a mother all because of a vaccine 😭😭😭😭😭

No - it's not my opinion.

It is what replicated, robust data demonstrates when comparing the risks of vaccination versus the risks of remaining unvaccinated.

As I've said in all my posts, what someone chooses to do with this information is up to the individual 🤷‍♀️

Eh? CVSTs are an established side effects of the vaccines. No-one is denying it.
Yes it is your opinion that the benefit outweighs the risk. Who are you to speak for everyone?! Let people make their own minds up thanks

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Vaccine induced thrombosis is a thing believe it or not. It’s not just this man talking about it either. Coroners have stated it on death certificates 😱
I didn’t say it wasn’t. I was just curious as to who the doctor was. He seems to have be questionable in the field of medicine because of things he believes in or has come out with it which include the Covid-19 pandemic.

On a serious note anyone who denies this is happening needs to look up this guy. Not quite so funny then is it.
Again not sure why you are saying “anyone who denies this is happening” when no one has denied this is occuring. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has it been included in the PIL ?
Yes - like all other established side effects. Feel you could've checked this yourself....

Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
  • Following widespread use of the vaccine there have been extremely rare reports of blood clots in combination with low level of blood platelets. When these blood clots do occur, they may be in unusual or atypical locations (e.g. brain, liver, bowel, spleen).

And yet people think it's funny to make fun of Drs that are trying to make people aware of this dangerous side effect.
I think you need to go back and re read my comment. I said he seems to be a questionable Dr. That does not equate to me thinking it is funny or making fun of him. I really struggle with how you interpret things. 😭

Yes it is your opinion that the benefit outweighs the risk. Who are you to speak for everyone?! Let people make their own minds up thanks
[/QUOTE]

As I've said several times now - it is clear from replicated, robust data that it is safer to be vaccinated than unvaccinated. This is not my opinion.

I've also said it's up to the individual what they do with this information - if someone doesn't want to take up the offer of being vaccinated, that's their choice to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes - like all other established side effects. Feel you could've checked this yourself....

Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
  • Following widespread use of the vaccine there have been extremely rare reports of blood clots in combination with low level of blood platelets. When these blood clots do occur, they may be in unusual or atypical locations (e.g. brain, liver, bowel, spleen).

As I've said several times now - it is clear from replicated, robust data that it is safer to be vaccinated than unvaccinated. This is not my opinion.

I've also said it's up to the individual what they do with this information.
Doesn’t really mention that it’s a vaccine induced syndrome , anyone would think it’s just a run of the mill blood clot , why haven’t they named VITT ?

Reactions: 2
I think you need to go back and re read my comment. I said he seems to be a questionable Dr. That does not equate to me thinking it is funny or making fun of him. I really struggle with how you interpret things. 😭
Yes - I can see why people no longer bother contributing to the thread.

It's a tsunami of fake claims and leaps of logic. Just endless so very little point in attempting to engage...

Doesn’t really mention that it’s a vaccine induced syndrome , anyone would think it’s just a run of the mill blood clot , why haven’t they named VITT ?
What on earth do you mean?

If something is in a patient leaflet listed as a side effect, it's obvious that it's caused by the vaccine/drug the leaflet is for.

It's a tsunami of fake claims and leaps of logic. Just endless so very little point in attempting to engage...

If something is in a patient leaflet listed as a side effect, it's obvious that it's caused by the vaccine/drug the leaflet is for.
No one’s asking you to contribute 👀

I didn’t say it wasn’t. I was just curious as to who the doctor was. He seems to have be questionable in the field of medicine because of things he believes in or has come out with it which include the Covid-19 pandemic.

Again not sure why you are saying “anyone who denies this is happening” when no one has denied this is occuring. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah ok cool, comes across like you’re dodging the point, which was the topic of vaccine induced thrombosis rather than who was talking about it. Glad you are aware it’s happening.

Do you not see any issue with a thread full of things that aren't true?

How does anyone benefit from fake claims and misinformation? (unless of course you're someone who is literally profiting from disinfromation campaigns, it's pretty lucrative)

It takes away from actual issues regarding the vaccines & their roll out - everything gets lost under a smokescreen of crap and nothing is taken seriously.

It can be hard to get your point across, even if you post a robust study or an article which debunks something. I have probably posted most vaccine / Covid-19 research studies out there. 🤣 But here we are going over old ground.

I wouldn’t mind if he/she/they keeps contributing so I’m not on my own. 🫠

Do you not see any issue with a thread full of things that aren't true?

How does anyone benefit from fake claims and misinformation? (unless of course you're someone who is literally profiting from disinfromation campaigns, it's pretty lucrative)

It takes away from actual issues regarding the vaccines & their roll out - everything gets lost under a smokescreen of crap and nothing is taken seriously.
Who is saying anything that’s untrue? I’m engaging in a conversation about vaccine side effects which very much are true as you’ll see from the death certificate above.

Ah ok cool, comes across like you’re dodging the point, which was the topic of vaccine induced thrombosis rather than who was talking about it. Glad you are aware it’s happening.
I’ve said numerous times that I am fully aware of the side effects and risks that come with the vaccines. I have never said otherwise.

@monga

But what is the point in threads like these?

I'm all for debate but it's just filled with claims that aren't true, when someone points this out with relevant evidence you just move on to another claim that isn't true?

It doesn't seem like it benefits anyone?
It's not a thread specifically for debunking info though. It obviously benefits some people if they still read here regularly or post. Your posting tone is coming across as passive aggressive and superior and it will automatically irritate people.
I recall seeing posts on tattle like this before and they follow a pattern. The passive aggressive poster isn't getting the welcome they expect and the next post is an angry one before then deleting their account 😂

• Heart
I wouldn’t mind if he/she/they keeps contributing so I’m not on my own. 🫠
Everyone is here on their own. It’s an anonymous forum. If people don’t like what others posts I believe the rules are to respectfully disagree or scroll past, it’s not that deep. No one really gives a tit about covid or covid vaccines anymore anyway. The continuous attempts to debunk and prove people wrong is childish. No one wanting factual information will go to a gossip forum. Maybe I’m alone in my thoughts with this but we’re all here gossiping about our experiences not to analyse data for goodness sake.

• Heart

I've also said it's up to the individual what they do with this information - if someone doesn't want to take up the offer of being vaccinated, that's their choice to make.
[/QUOTE]
"It is clear from replicated, robust data that it is safer to be vaccinated than unvaccinated "
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Most people survived covid before the vaccines. By the time the vaccines were rolled out the virus was much milder. MOST people were not at any risk of death or hospitalisation and did not need an untested, one size fits all series of vaccinations. Many of these previously healthy people have gone on to suffer a range of side effects from small to even death. No one knows what it does to the body long or short term. It's all been a huge gamble that governments and drug companies and doctors have taken a bet on.
Anyone speaking out against, no matter how qualified, experienced and unmotivated by profit has been censored and had their reputation shattered by most of the sm platforms, media and Google.
All this is fact to anyone with a brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It’s only listing blood clots as a side effect not actual VITT which is completely different.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.