COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity, is this an anti-vax thread? Since I asked my question I've read the rest of the thread and there seems to be a clear sentiment of most people being anti-vaxxers.

Does nobody think the vaccines was a good idea?
Some of us have been anti vaxxers long before the covid vaccines, there is nothing wrong with questioning the need for something before it’s injected in your body and cannot be reversed.

Me refusing vaccines doesn’t mean I believe no one else can or should get them and doesn’t make anyone else’s vaccines less effective. I get a sense that the majority of people here want vaccines to remain a choice - one that does not come with restrictions on life like we saw during the recent pandemic when those who chose not to get it had their lives severely restricted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just out of curiosity, is this an anti-vax thread? Since I asked my question I've read the rest of the thread and there seems to be a clear sentiment of most people being anti-vaxxers.

This started out as a thread for those not getting the vaccine.

I am 100% antivax but I would never call those who don't want the covid one antivax. That's media talk. Refusing one vaccine does not make anyone antivax

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised people are so anti-vax. The science imo supports it. You will always have people with a bad reaction and you will always have big pharma lying
Huh? So you’re happy to get injected with a substance made by a company that you know lie? But the science supports it? But if they lie they could be lying about the science yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally I have more anxiety about the thought of injecting myself with 3 unknown, unproven, needless vaccines/god knows what, than having a mild sore throat that my body is quite capable of dealing with.
But hey its an upside down world and the plot is lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the response. I seem to be ok in general and logically I know I am a healthy adult. Just this f’king anxiety 😬
I had it May 12th from a family Wedding where basically anyone who hadn't had Covid yet got it vaxxed or unvaxxed. I am unvaxxed, so is my fiance, rest of the family caught it aswell, Vaxxed 😏. But you'll be fine, I had Fever and pains range 3 days, main symptom, no sore throat, no cough, no chest. I'd headache 1st day. No appetite! When the fever came on May 14th that night I still tested negative. My fiance who was very well, tested Positive no symptoms! I then tested positive the following late morning. Fiance followed me with some fevers. In general after the fever went, still felt crappy but in total lasted a week. The week after that I started to feel back to normal but continued to test positive to Day 15 which got annoying. The family then some had totally different range of symptoms. Some had sore throats and coughs. My nephew whos 11 did puke but sure common with kids. One sister had more sneezing and couldn't stop eating! My parents then who had been so scared for so long had the mildest symptoms of all really, age 75 and are fine now. We all recovered! Other relatives with more underlying health things are also recovered very well! Keep taking Vitamin C, D etc, I found Vitamin C drinks really helped get back energy. You'll be fine!!

🙄 Anti- rushed, not gone through all 5 Phase trials that take years and are there in the first place for general standards of Safety! Same standards also there for your pets vaccine.... NOT ANTI-VAX for other Vaccines as they have gone through this. Go look at one of the most recent Flu vaccine i think October 2021 and you'll see the phases and amount of time given to observe side effects and categories etc. Huge amount of reading material in each phase.

Nope not 100% an anti vax thread though it might seem like it at the moment.

Sometimes the other side goes quiet when Pfizer’s own documents are revealed. Other topics that get no reaction include:

Including Pfizer’s colorful past of paying the highest fines in history for fraud and deliberately misleading investigators.

vaccine ingredients being hidden. so they really have no idea what they might have been injected with.

The manufacturers of their lipid proteins used in the vaccine themselves saying they work in the liver and widespread systemic distribution is possible. No mention of pfizer’s own rats showing concentrations in ovaries amongst other organs.

The ongoing Pfizer whistleblower trial where data integrity is at stake.

Treatment of Maddie (the child in the pfizer trail).

Also the lawyer who sued for access to his own medical records too.
THIS 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
I`m not an anti-vaxxer. I` m vaccinated against everything except the flu, covid and other "travel" illnesses.

Reactions: 8
🤡🌏

I’m surprised people are so anti-vax. The science imo supports it. You will always have people with a bad reaction and you will always have big pharma lying
-surprised people are anti-vax.
- knows that big pharma lie and people have bad reactions (one being death).

You are also posting here extremely anxious about covid after (presumably) 3 vaccines? Don’t you trust science? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your body your choice and all that jazz, but it’s all rainbows and lollipops until you’re the one with the bad reaction or someone you know with the bad reaction.

Some #science below too:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it great that you don’t have to even say sorry and nobody will be held accountable.

HPV vaccine trials in India- which did lead to the deaths of seven young girls. no wonder they were less trusting then every other country that signed up to Pfizer’s demands.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
🤡🌏

-surprised people are anti-vax.
- knows that big pharma lie and people have bad reactions (one being death).

You are also posting here extremely anxious about covid after (presumably) 3 vaccines? Don’t you trust science? 🤣
If you suffered with HA you would realize how illogical it is 😂

Looking beyond the name of the twitter account look at the EU contracts the man shows.

#Transparency

Does anyone remember this? Seems absolutely unbelievable now.

“We never said that” - yes you did.

Thank goodness for all of these video clips 😂 If it had been just text easier to falsify and erase. You must have been mistaken. The party was always right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.