COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me shake with anger! Where are those children's informed consent! 🤬
Human rights? Anyone? If these are healthy children, honestly, I'm so sad for their little bodies being possibly permanently damaged before they've had a life :cry: most likely will have a lifetime of medications being American as well, if they survive the jab.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
8B3F7321-1929-49E3-9F8C-F1AA0997C3B7.jpeg

Good girl just you do whatever they say 🙄 this is what gets me. Why is it applauded to do what you’re told but frowned upon for asking questions before just doing what they say. It’s so crazy to me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi sorry if this isn’t the right place to post so do tell me if I need to post somewhere else !
But I have a genuine question re Covid.

In December my husband tested positive and I was really really ill at the same time although all of the tests I did including a PCR came up negative.
Then in January, my young daughter tested positive, I fell ill a few days later and tested Postive too. So assumed that extreme bout of illness in December wasn’t actually Covid !

Fast forward 6 months, my daughter tests positive again, then my husband two days later and I’m rough as you like, but negative still after 6 days and 10 tests ! I don’t get it ! I have the symptoms, have used different tests and still negative.
Has anyone had a similar experience?

Reactions: 3
Hi sorry if this isn’t the right place to post so do tell me if I need to post somewhere else !

In December my husband tested positive and I was really really ill at the same time although all of the tests I did including a PCR came up negative.
Then in January, my young daughter tested positive, I fell ill a few days later and tested Postive too. So assumed that extreme bout of illness in December wasn’t actually Covid !

Fast forward 6 months, my daughter tests positive again, then my husband two days later and I’m rough as you like, but negative still after 6 days and 10 tests ! I don’t get it ! I have the symptoms, have used different tests and still negative.
Hope you all get well soon. I personally have not had a similar experience but know from others that not everyone in the same household will test positive if there is an outbreak.

Reactions: 2

The symptoms of covid are so similar to that of so many many viral illnesses it’s easy to assume it’s covid, especially if there’s someone in the house with it. However if you’re testing negative then it’s probably just another cold/flu type illness. Hope you feel better soon 🙏

Reactions: 6
“But government officials said the deal will see NHS patients get access to "cutting edge" vaccines while being able to enrol in clinical trials for vaccines developed by the firm.”

Interesting :

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“But government officials said the deal will see NHS patients get access to "cutting edge" vaccines while being able to enrol in clinical trials for vaccines developed by the firm.”

Interesting :
Yeah it’s vaccine induced 🙄

The UK seems to be a clear winner at something’s .
https://news.sky.com/story/polio-de...as-little-chance-of-spreading-widely-12638525Polio: Detection of virus in London is a major blow - there are urgent questions on why it is being transmitted
1655909192768.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Wasn’t the new monkeypox vaccine also the same for polio ?

Nothing to worry about then just trust the science 😂 .

Just out of curiosity, is this an anti-vax thread? Since I asked my question I've read the rest of the thread and there seems to be a clear sentiment of most people being anti-vaxxers.

Does nobody think the vaccines was a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nope not 100% an anti vax thread though it might seem like it at the moment.

Sometimes the other side goes quiet when Pfizer’s own documents are revealed. Other topics that get no reaction include:

Including Pfizer’s colorful past of paying the highest fines in history for fraud and deliberately misleading investigators.

vaccine ingredients being hidden. so they really have no idea what they might have been injected with.

The manufacturers of their lipid proteins used in the vaccine themselves saying they work in the liver and widespread systemic distribution is possible. No mention of pfizer’s own rats showing concentrations in ovaries amongst other organs.

The ongoing Pfizer whistleblower trial where data integrity is at stake.

Treatment of Maddie (the child in the pfizer trail).

Also the lawyer who sued for access to his own medical records too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity, is this an anti-vax thread? Since I asked my question I've read the rest of the thread and there seems to be a clear sentiment of most people being anti-vaxxers.

Does nobody think the vaccines was a good idea?
I would say the majority are against Covid vaccines and a few are against most, if not all vaccines.

I personally have no issue with them.

Sometimes the other side goes quiet when Pfizer’s own documents are revealed.
Other topics that get no reaction include:
Sure it does. I don’t know what point you are trying to make about topics not getting reactions. Plenty of things I discuss don’t get a 2nd glance… 🤷🏻‍♀️ People respond to whatever they want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Sometimes the other side goes quiet when Pfizer’s own documents are revealed. Other topics that get no reaction include:

Including Pfizer’s colorful past of paying the highest fines in history for fraud and deliberately misleading investigators.

vaccine ingredients being hidden. so they really have no idea what they might have been injected with.

The manufacturers of their lipid proteins used in the vaccine themselves saying they work in the liver and widespread systemic distribution is possible. No mention of pfizer’s own rats showing concentrations in ovaries amongst other organs.

The ongoing Pfizer whistleblower trial where data integrity is at stake.

Treatment of Maddie (the child in the pfizer trail).

Also the lawyer who sued for access to his own medical records too.
I’m surprised people are so anti-vax. The science imo supports it. You will always have people with a bad reaction and you will always have big pharma lying

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.