COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really did surprise me how quickly everyone turned on the unvaccinated- including friends and family.

At least when the next pandemic arrives we know what to expect.

Applications for my Cornwall commune are open.

😂
100% this. And also how quickly and how many healthy people who weren't at risk from covid, rushed forward for it. No questions asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No fair! I want my monkeypox vax too。

I haven’t been keeping up- have we started vaccinating too?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What they do is offer it to only selected groups, making it out like it’s just being phased to those at risk, but this subconsciously makes people want it because they think it’s hard to get and they have a fear lurking that they’ll catch the killer cold or whatever the virus is at the time.

Whenever their chance comes they feel so unbelievably lucky it’s their turn and then before you know it people are begging for it and fighting one another, pushing past one another in the queue to get their sleeve rolled up first.

Remember the covid jabs were only offered to the most vulnerable and elderly, and then there was all these reports that they didn’t have enough supply & it would be 2024 before everyone could get 2 doses… yet now we’re offering people 4 doses and it’s only 2022🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only gay or MSM will be offered ...to start lol.
Oh darn well time to identify as a man and start having sexy time with another man.

#Queuejumping

Remember the covid jabs were only offered to the most vulnerable and elderly, and then there was all these reports that they didn’t have enough supply & it would be 2024 before everyone could get 2 doses… yet now we’re offering people 4 doses and it’s only 2022🤪
Not only that but millions of vaxs have also been thrown away due to poor uptake.

Apparently it's the smallpox vaccine rebranded and that is one vaccine you definitely want to stay away from.
Thanks for the warning hun, I'll have a read up later on that, BUT to be honest I would take it if Krispe Kreme offered me a free doughnut to do so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh darn well time to identify as a man and start having sexy time with another man.

#Queuejumping

Not only that but millions of vaxs have also been thrown away due to poor uptake.

Thanks for the warning hun, I'll have a read up later on that, BUT to be honest I would take it if Krispe Kreme offered me a free doughnut to do so.
Just change your mon to man and you're good to go :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Climate change getting real?

So how many deaths are acceptable from a safe and effective vax?

Another previous AZ case. So young as well.

Posted 17 hours ago:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

I think it’s going to explode once people return from holiday there seems to be a lot of cases not involving sex but it’s only gay men are being tested.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Is this strain worse? My husband started with covid yesterday, he has asthma. So far he just has aches, feels fatigued, weak and mild headache. He said he feels like he has a heaviness on his chest and a slight cough now and again to clear it.

I’m scared of getting it if this strain is now more dangerous, I have CFS/ME which is like long covid so the last thing I need is covid on top. I’m isolating away from him but he slept next to me all week until he tested positive yesterday so I don’t fancy my chances at all. I wish I’d caught the milder omicron. Its typical my son had covid a few weeks ago and none of us caught it. Hubby goes to work last week just 2 days in the office and catches it. So here we are again dealing with covid. So fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.