COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I would like to hear how yours progressed so I can be prepared if it get’s worse.
Weren’t sure if after three days of symptoms it would lighten up or get worse 🤷🏼‍♀️
I had it in Dec 2020, before the vaccines. I was unwell for a while and still not 100% with a couple of things. With this being said, Omicron does seem to be milder than previous variants. I don’t think it should get worse after 3 days of symptoms.

Reactions: 1
I had it in Dec 2020, before the vaccines. I was unwell for a while and still not 100% with a couple of things. With this being said, Omicron does seem to be milder than previous variants. I don’t think it should get worse after 3 days of symptoms.
Thanks for the info. I'm sorry to hear you still haven't fully recovered

Reactions: 2

Morning
It's tempting to suggest that the title should be 'world gaslighting stats'!
Also in relation to what it tells us, recalling the internet-wide "let's break it" incident of yesteryear caused by that woman with the enormous bottom...

Reactions: 1
After some support and advice please. Just tested positive tonight for covid (first time ever)
I’ve had a slight sore throat since Saturday, nothing else. Will my symptoms get worse?

I’ve been doing so well lately as I suffer with HA and avoid these threads but this has sent me into a bit of a panic.
I am fully vaccinated (incl third booster) and don’t actually feel ill apart from the mild sore throat.

I feel like people on this thread will have the most accurate info for me
I (unvaxxed) got covid in January/February this year and it was milder than a cold. I had a dry cough that's the only symptom I noticed but I was fine. I had a real cold in March/April and it was much worse.
I had to isolate myself for seven days before I could "free test" myself and I counted every day, hour, minute. Still glad we had no Chinese syle lockdowns but I know some Western politicians admire their policies but that` s another topic.
Vaxxed people could "free test" themselves after five days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I (unvaxxed) got covid in January/February this year and it was milder than a cold. I had a dry cough that's the only symptom I noticed but I was fine. I had a real cold in March/April and it was much worse.
I had to isolate myself for seven days before I could "free test" myself and I counted every day, hour, minute. Still glad we had no Chinese syle lockdowns but I know some Western politicians admire their policies but that` s another topic.
Vaxxed people could "free test" themselves after five days.
Thanks for the response. I seem to be ok in general and logically I know I am a healthy adult. Just this f’king anxiety 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not minimizing the pain she’s going through, but why is the NHS paying and not the vaccine manufacturers?

Also this fact-check needs to be changed:

1655813097962.jpeg

Male fertility can be affected but don’t worry it’s only temporary.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

We
After some support and advice please. Just tested positive tonight for covid (first time ever)
I’ve had a slight sore throat since Saturday, nothing else. Will my symptoms get worse?

I’ve been doing so well lately as I suffer with HA and avoid these threads but this has sent me into a bit of a panic.
I am fully vaccinated (incl third booster) and don’t actually feel ill apart from the mild sore throat.

I feel like people on this thread will have the most accurate info for me
We’re the same! We’ve all caught it after 2.5 years ,if you’re not deteriorating by this stage I’d say you’re over the worst of it, the lateral flows should start to get lighter from here, this one seems to be milder although I’d put a ? over what they deem mild ,hope you’re feeling better soon .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not minimizing the pain she’s going through, but why is the NHS paying and not the vaccine manufacturers?

Also this fact-check needs to be changed:

View attachment 1359328

Male fertility can be affected but don’t worry it’s only temporary.
Good to see they've finally gave her that payment. So soon after she was interviewed on national radio too 🤔
All of the others who've been damaged by it need to group together and make themselves heard too. This government is a reactive one and opens the purse when a scandal hits.

Reactions: 6

We

We’re the same! We’ve all caught it after 2.5 years ,if you’re not deteriorating by this stage I’d say you’re over the worst of it, the lateral flows should start to get lighter from here, this one seems to be milder although I’d put a ? over what they deem mild ,hope you’re feeling better soon .
Thank you. So annoyed about the whole thing. But feel ok 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No jab no access to banking in Costa Rica.

No jab no petrol in some parts of Pakistan.

Like others it’s not your fault. My aunt would have quit her job if they did force vaccinations on NHS staff, but it’s easier said then done when you have young children to feed and a mortgage to pay.

My younger sister told me the only reason she didn’t get vaccinated was because her local center was too far. They really did ramp up the fear.
Ya see THIS is where it goes, THIS is total control and the fact is if we allow this you can kiss goodbye to freedom. If they apply this to other reasons, it's so easy to control people. So sorry this ever reared it's head and so many people cannot see it for what it is!

Thanks for the response. I seem to be ok in general and logically I know I am a healthy adult. Just this f’king anxiety 😬
I had it May 12th from a family Wedding where basically anyone who hadn't had Covid yet got it vaxxed or unvaxxed. I am unvaxxed, so is my fiance, rest of the family caught it aswell, Vaxxed 😏. But you'll be fine, I had Fever and pains range 3 days, main symptom, no sore throat, no cough, no chest. I'd headache 1st day. No appetite! When the fever came on May 14th that night I still tested negative. My fiance who was very well, tested Positive no symptoms! I then tested positive the following late morning. Fiance followed me with some fevers. In general after the fever went, still felt crappy but in total lasted a week. The week after that I started to feel back to normal but continued to test positive to Day 15 which got annoying. The family then some had totally different range of symptoms. Some had sore throats and coughs. My nephew whos 11 did puke but sure common with kids. One sister had more sneezing and couldn't stop eating! My parents then who had been so scared for so long had the mildest symptoms of all really, age 75 and are fine now. We all recovered! Other relatives with more underlying health things are also recovered very well! Keep taking Vitamin C, D etc, I found Vitamin C drinks really helped get back energy. You'll be fine!!

Last edited:
Fingers crossed the high IQ’ers can figure this effect out:

Data from International Olympic Committee = 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes <35 yrs old between 1966 & 2004 = average 29 deaths PA.

March 21 - March 22 = 769 athletes with cardiac arrest collapse / died on the field.

Second needs to be broken down more though tbh.

Interesting:

Dunno I’m just a basic insta hun wannabe but is it a good thing for an agency in charge of safety regulation to admit they’re enablers?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hope that is a peer reviewed study you’ve posted monga.

What are the study limitations? 🙃

Also note only 63 patients.

Is also there a tiktok video summarizing it?

No videos from nurses though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope that is a peer reviewed study you’ve posted monga.

What are the study limitations? 🙃

Also note only 63 patients.

Is also there a tiktok video summarizing it?

No videos from nurses though.
I want to know what batteries June Raine runs on to get that level of monotone 🪫 must be Poundlands finest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to know what batteries June Raine runs on to get that level of monotone 🪫 must be Poundlands finest 😂
probably gets paid by the hour and wants to drag it out for as long as possible.

Brook’s trial is still ongoing: Just the bit of her talking.

Wowzers interview with her attorney below:

Unless of course he’s not the one representing her but a paid actor. Us CT’ers are an angry mob after all.

From the comments:

Currently, under the False Claims Act, Pfizer can claim that any fraud case against them is invalid, since the government is continuing to pay them, "continuing to pay the contractor," even if the government is aware of the fraud. Yes, this sounds crazy, but it's true.

The False Claims Act Amendment to close this loophole is currently in the Senate.

Pfizer and others are lobbying to stop it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.