COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the decreased sperm would have continued to persist if the study had been longer.

For fertility studies they need a year minimum. Five years then 10. Also follow up of children conceived and their own fertility. Whose going to fund that?

Reactions: 10
Wonder if the decreased sperm would have continued to persist if the study had been longer.

For fertility studies they need a year minimum. Five years then 10. Also follow up of children conceived and their own fertility. Whose going to fund that?
If they saw an irregularity why didn’t they keep following it up? I thought they were monitoring the effects of the vaccines for years

Reactions: 6
The symptoms of covid are so similar to that of so many many viral illnesses it’s easy to assume it’s covid, especially if there’s someone in the house with it. However if you’re testing negative then it’s probably just another cold/flu type illness. Hope you feel better soon 🙏
Thank yo
Hope you all get well soon. I personally have not had a similar experience but know from others that not everyone in the same household will test positive if there is an outbreak.
I tested positive today! There goes my grand theory of me getting an alternative virus to Covid when everyone else has it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder will the fact checkers update their facts to reflect these new findings… 🤨
Nope stuck in 2021 mainly.

This one from april 2022:

75,080 people in england have had 5 doses so far.

Number signing up decreases by a lot for each dose. Number 6 will be even less.

one : 45,049,011
two: 42,124,060
Three : 33,154,056
Four : 4,814,555
five: 75,080

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Still find it strange the MSM are only really reporting on the AZ side effects and deaths, hardly any mention of Pfizer or Moderna (when we know they cause the same side effects) they must be getting paid a fat cheque.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Still find it strange the MSM are only really reporting on the AZ side effects and deaths, hardly any mention of Pfizer or Moderna (when we know they cause the same side effects) they must be getting paid a fat cheque.
Because AstraZeneca aren't being used in this country anymore so they are able to scapegoat them. Pfizer and Moderna are still marketing boosters so they will be more inclined to hide stories of vaccine damage from the press.

Reactions: 9
Because AstraZeneca aren't being used in this country anymore so they are able to scapegoat them. Pfizer and Moderna are still marketing boosters so they will be more inclined to hide stories of vaccine damage from the press.
Aaah yes sounds right to me. Plus Pfizer and Moderna use MRNA technology and they want to use that in future vaccines so I doubt they will start slagging it off in the media

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever had the hayfever injection? I've heard really good things about it & am struggling so bad 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever had the hayfever injection? I've heard really good things about it & am struggling so bad 😪
Not me but my brother has it every year now, it's the only thing that helps him and honestly every symptom that he had has gone away he suffered extremely bad from it, had tablets prescribed from his doctor after over the counter ones didn't work and it didn't touch the sides but he swears by the injection!

• Heart
Not me but my brother has it every year now, it's the only thing that helps him and honestly every symptom that he had has gone away he suffered extremely bad from it, had tablets prescribed from his doctor after over the counter ones didn't work and it didn't touch the sides but he swears by the injection!
Where do you get it and how expensive is it? My son has chronic hay fever and like your brother the meds don’t touch it.

Reactions: 3
Where do you get it and how expensive is it? My son has chronic hay fever and like your brother the meds don’t touch it.
You can only get it at a private clinic unfortunately, they used to offer it on the NHS but not anymore 😔he pays £40 and gets it from Summerfield Healthcare they have a few clinics around the UK but I think most private clinic offer it, it's really horrible seeing people suffer with it

Reactions: 5
You can only get it at a private clinic unfortunately, they used to offer it on the NHS but not anymore 😔he pays £40 and gets it from Summerfield Healthcare they have a few clinics around the UK but I think most private clinic offer it, it's really horrible seeing people suffer with it
Thanks ...i'll have to look into it in my area and see if it's available ,it's well worth the money if it works it's such a debilitating condition .

Last edited:

Hi all, saw this on Twitter and thought I would post it here.
It's an article by a nurse here in Ireland, talking about her experience of working in a hospital throughout the pandemic and the pressure put on staff to get vaccinated etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It really did surprise me how quickly everyone turned on the unvaccinated- including friends and family.

At least when the next pandemic arrives we know what to expect.

Applications for my Cornwall commune are open.

😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.