COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be according to the Daily Fail.

Yeah, Daily Mail and other MSM outlets are still attempting to scaremonger but is it working? No. Literally no one cares about monkeypox, I have never heard anyone talking about it in day to day life.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Daily Mail and other MSM outlets are still attempting to scaremonger but is it working? No. Literally no one cares about monkeypox, I have never heard anyone talking about it in day to day life.
I don’t think there is an issue with raising awareness so people know what to look out for in terms of symptoms etc. but WHO have said it is not a global emergency at the moment. Daily Fail is just doing what it usually does.

It is bloody inconvenient. Just when I thought I was done with Covid it seems to have made a last minute surge. I cant stop sleeping, I'm just so tired all the time
I hope you feel better soon! Annoyingly I didn't really struggle with fatigue while I actually had covid in March but I'm suffering now from it. Just can never seem to get enough rest. Hoping one day it will ease up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It would have been worse without the vaccine though and I bet he’s still grateful.

My aunt and her husband currently have covid for the second time now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Miss Brazil 2018 just died from "massive bleeding" and a heart attack at 27 .

NBA Star Caleb Swanigan just "died suddenly" at 25 of natural causes.

Hope the high IQ’ers are paying attention and can solve this mystery that us less smarter folk have noticed.

PAN covid vaccine already in development. Wouldn’t trust moderna though.

Whilst the world rejoiced at pfizer’s 95% effective rate- the British Medical Journal made note of something quite remarkable:

“No results from the trial have yet been published in a peer-reviewed journal.”
Know how important that is here ;).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Will this app also be like tiktok or instagram where they can see all the images on your phone library, have access to your camera, your contacts and your messages?

Will everyone accessing your medical information also be logged?

Remember it was only 1998 when the crazy conspiracy theorist who had gone “off grid” said the government tracked you through your mobile phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.