COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Brazil 2018 just died from "massive bleeding" and a heart attack at 27 .

NBA Star Caleb Swanigan just "died suddenly" at 25 of natural causes.

Hope the high IQ’ers are paying attention and can solve this mystery that us less smarter folk have noticed.
Miss Brazil 2018, Gleycy Correia passed away after routine tonsil surgery. “She had been in a coma for the past two months. She underwent surgery to remove her tonsils but days later she suffered heavy bleeding and had a heart attack on April 4.”

NBA Caleb Swanigan, The elder Swanigan, who died in 2014 from complications from diabetes was 6 ft 8 and weighed nearly 230 kg at his death. Caleb himself had bad eating habits and problems with his weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But still #safeandeffective remember?

"I would've been much worse with covid if I hadn't had my jabs" (you've no way of knowing that, but OK)

"You crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists are selfish, you're killing us"

🤔

These people sure are quiet now. I wonder if even faced with all the evidence, that they still think we were wrong.

*Disclaimer: I believe in everyone making a choice for what they choose to put in their body. It's the pro-vaxxers that were so angry at us for making that decision that disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet he’s not even fully staying at home despite being so sick that he can dance around. M&S cakes do have a siren call after all. 😂

So many have had haemorrhages after the vaccine in fact so many things to do with blood I wonder if it is vaccine related.
Nope 100% can’t be that.Climate change is the most likely answer.

But still #safeandeffective remember?

"I would've been much worse with covid if I hadn't had my jabs" (you've no way of knowing that, but OK)

"You crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists are selfish, you're killing us"

🤔

These people sure are quiet now. I wonder if even faced with all the evidence, that they still think we were wrong.

*Disclaimer: I believe in everyone making a choice for what they choose to put in their body. It's the pro-vaxxers that were so angry at us for making that decision that disgust me.
Don’t forget they also talked of banning us from NHS treatment, but now we’re helping to fund their vax compensation and well as their multiple jabs at approx £23 each + administration charges.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh how the tables have turned. My doctors surgery have an automated message now that says how face masks are no longer mandatory in healthcare blah blah and how some colleagues will still choose to wear them and patients must respect this decision and not be abusive towards staff who choose to still do so. I would never condone abuse towards anyone but I just find it hilarious how anyone who chose to not wear a mask during the pandemic was verbally abused and vilified by everyone and called worse than shite. Even saw a video of a guy following people around who chose not to wear one and recording them and interrogating them. Just find it so funny how things have flipped so much.

Reactions: 12
This is an example of how deluded and ridiculous people behaved. This was when the rules were that you had to wear a mask to walk around a pub/restaurant (unless exempt) but could take it off when eating or drinking. People were absolutely crazy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is an example of how deluded and ridiculous people behaved. This was when the rules were that you had to wear a mask to walk around a pub/restaurant (unless exempt) but could take it off when eating or drinking. People were absolutely crazy.

The bald guy sat on his own is so me haha. I feel the vibes of that guy enjoying his drink and the entertainment from his front row seat, but keeping well out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

A monty python sketch iirc covered that clip...
"I didn't come here for an argument"
"oh yes you did"
(etc)

The bald guy sat on his own is so me haha. I feel the vibes of that guy enjoying his drink and the entertainment from his front row seat, but keeping well out of it.
Its even more awkward cause everyone is just sat spaced out 🤣 ahhh social distancing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people are getting sick because we have a very infectious variant of this virus. There isn’t some big conspiracy it‘s just logic. It would make more sense that people are vaccinated and sick as a higher percentage of the population is vaccinated, people were sick and dying before the vaccines… sorry I just find the wording of this tweet very odd.

Reactions: 2
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people are getting sick because we have a very infectious variant of this virus. There isn’t some big conspiracy it‘s just logic. It would make more sense that people are vaccinated and sick as a higher percentage of the population is vaccinated, people were sick and dying before the vaccines… sorry I just find the wording of this tweet very odd.
Yes it was just logic that the virus would mutate rendering any vaccine useless and because viruses get milder with each mutation makes a vaccine unnecessary but they still made it and people still took it, the same people who are now trying to explain it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tell that to Boris and his Merry Men that made out vaccines were the holy grail instead of part of the toolbox 🧰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.