COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this strain worse? My husband started with covid yesterday, he has asthma. So far he just has aches, feels fatigued, weak and mild headache. He said he feels like he has a heaviness on his chest and a slight cough now and again to clear it.

I’m scared of getting it if this strain is now more dangerous, I have CFS/ME which is like long covid so the last thing I need is covid on top. I’m isolating away from him but he slept next to me all week until he tested positive yesterday so I don’t fancy my chances at all. I wish I’d caught the milder omicron. Its typical my son had covid a few weeks ago and none of us caught it. Hubby goes to work last week just 2 days in the office and catches it. So here we are again dealing with covid. So fed up.
We’ve all got it atm ,I’m CEV, I wouldn’t say it’s anymore severe than a flu , hope he’s feeling better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Old story but who knew J&J shared a manufacturing facility with AZ.

Also wishing your husband a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t they start of like that with Covid?
It’s no biggie, oh actually it is.
Yeah it's the same script only the name has changed 😂 wonder why the ole pox has suddenly started to mutate and change after all these years :sneaky:…Do you think it’s the plagues I recognise a couple of things in there 😅
369720D7-28F8-4EC8-9B6B-B50BCBC5BD01.jpeg

• Haha
I hope you’re ok and your family too 💜💜
Thanks we’re fine, husbands not vaccinated and we’ve had exactly the same symptoms it’s doesn’t seem to be as rogue a strain as it was, although I can understand how it would impact the old and frail like any flu tbf.

• Heart
Wow free holiday and £3500 sounds a deal to me
I did a couple of these a long time ago. First one was staying at a private clinic in Hampstead. We could use the lovely garden and spa with top notch food. Felt like a great paid holiday. Second was in a reseach centre in Scotland. Had to share a ward with lots of other women but ended up having a great laugh. As long as the trial is not for something dangerous I would recommend doing it. It's just nice to get away and earn really good money for doing very little.

I did a couple of these a long time ago. First one was staying at a private clinic in Hampstead. We could use the lovely garden and spa with top notch food. Felt like a great paid holiday. Second was in a reseach centre in Scotland. Had to share a ward with lots of other women but ended up having a great laugh. As long as the trial is not for something dangerous I would recommend doing it. It's just nice to get away and earn really good money for doing very little.
Have you grown any extra appendages yet?

How do you know if it’s going to be dangerous to the individual though it’s always a risk 👀

Reactions: 1
You ultimately have no idea how your body will react.

Was it worth it?

4 in 10 suicidal / self harming or psychotic children REFUSED CAMHS

20,500 children referred to MH services / week

Overstretched services can’t help all children in crisis

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Used to prepare not contains though.

The covid ones were derived from kidney cells.
None of the vaccines contain any DNA from the fetus ,the turning process eliminates it as it goes but they still derive from the initial cells ,and that's what some people take issue with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.