COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small price to pay to avoid not getting covid. I’m glad we have two hearts so can take the risk.

Oh my mistake the vax doesn’t stop spread and we only have one heart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you grown any extra appendages yet?
I grew a testicle on the end of my nose but it's no big deal.

How do you know if it’s going to be dangerous to the individual though it’s always a risk 👀
The first one was for an antidepressant and half were given a placebo. I'm sure I had placebo. Second was just taking calcium and I didn't have any problems. I went to speak to a man sitting by a window and he said 'don't come too close, I'm readioactive' - what the hell was he testing! Some are just for simple things like cold cures or sleep studies. They tend to over-explain when you go for the medical so it's made clear what is involved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I grew a testicle on the end of my nose but it's no big deal.
Indeed, I believe this was a common affliction in mediaeval France, usually cured by a swift removal with a suitably sharp instrument.

Students of European languages and cuisine will already be familiar with this 'bolloque nez' and its contribution to particular italian dishes that remain popular to this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well they must be working on the next scamdemic if they’re declaring it an inconvenience now 🤭 what are we thinking will be the next big thing? Monkeypox doesn’t really seem to be gaining much speed. Perhaps it’ll be something else made in a lab or from a bat 🫤

Reactions: 10
Well they must be working on the next scamdemic if they’re declaring it an inconvenience now 🤭 what are we thinking will be the next big thing? Monkeypox doesn’t really seem to be gaining much speed. Perhaps it’ll be something else made in a lab or from a bat 🫤
It seems to be according to the Daily Fail.

Double espressos anyone? I hope they bring out a Starbucks model for their vaccines where you could decide if you wanted a tall or grande.

"Pfizer and its partner BioNTech studied two different ways of updating their shots — targeting just omicron, or a combination booster that adds omicron protection to the original vaccine. They also tested whether to keep today’s standard dosage — 30 micrograms — or to double the shots’ strength."

“But the FDA’s scientific advisers will publicly debate the data on Tuesday, as they grapple with whether to recommend a change to the vaccines’ recipes — ahead of similar decisions by other countries.”

Never had a recipe where i didn’t have the full ingredients displayed.

I saw something from the world bank that had the end date for covid down as 2025.

There’s another £2 billion contract for testing floating around. The covid pass has also been extended for another year. There’s still money to be made in this pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.