COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell that to Boris and his Merry Men that made out vaccines were the holy grail instead of part of the toolbox šŸ§°
Boris is a scientifically illiterate clown who doesnā€™t even understand the basic concept of exponential growth. His priority has always been money not people. Iā€™ve always thought that his approach has been terrible and not based in science but I believe he has used the vaccines as an excuse to do nothing else. Also I definitely donā€™t think they are the holy grail, I wish!
Yes it was just logic that the virus would mutate rendering any vaccine useless and because viruses get milder with each mutation makes a vaccine unnecessary but they still made it and people still took it, the same people who are now trying to explain it away.
Viruses donā€™t get milder necessarily they are random mutationsā€¦not sure where you have heard that from?

Reactions: 1
Boris is a scientifically illiterate clown who doesnā€™t even understand the basic concept of exponential growth. His priority has always been money not people. Iā€™ve always thought that his approach has been terrible and not based in science but I believe he has used the vaccines as an excuse to do nothing else. Also I definitely donā€™t think they are the holy grail, I wish!

Viruses donā€™t get milder necessarily they are random mutationsā€¦not sure where you have heard that from?
No , there is no holy grail weā€™ll just have to endure wave after wave alongside a few other rare diseases on top.

Wonder how much damage it will do once it moves outside of the current infected groupā€™s

Last edited:
No , there is no holy grail weā€™ll just have to endure wave after wave alongside a few other rare diseases on top.

Wonder how much damage it will do once it moves outside of the current infected groupā€™s

I guess weā€™ll find out shortly
https://news.sky.com/story/sustaine...-and-the-immunocompromised-warns-who-12642621'Sustained transmission' of monkeypox risks vulnerable groups such as pregnant women, children and the immunocompromised, warns WHO
1656521486670.png

https://news.sky.com/story/recruits...-treatment-for-broken-heart-syndrome-12642658Recruits wanted for research into first-ever treatment for 'broken heart syndrome'
1656521566492.png

We've just had it for the second time. I'm unvaccinated and my test was barely positive. Felt rough for about 3 days, definitely not as bad as the first time we had it. Husband double jabbed, his test result was stronger and he was feeling fine after a couple of days as well.

Reactions: 3
It could be that but also could well be vaccine related. I guess time will tell on that one. Worrying none the less.
I would think the vaccine does play a significant role, especially given that the vaccine has been proven to impair semen concentration.

Reactions: 5
In france:

Germany:

I posted previously about the 58 babies who had the jabs.One of them most likely was in Pfizerā€™s clinical trial.

As everyone is usually quick to dismiss VAERS data the author of the report states that the report was ā€received from a contactable Other Health Care Professional by Pfizer from the Regulatory Agencyā€.

Across the pond :

CDC admits it did not follow their own standard protocol following safety signals from VAERS.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Another collapsee šŸ‘€
https://news.sky.com/story/travis-b...-in-los-angeles-according-to-reports-12642255Travis Barker rushed to hospital in Los Angeles, according to reportsView attachment 1377703
Reports saying he has pancreatitis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Repoers saying he has pancreatitis.

Probably thought it was his heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.