COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have, by saying I have denied/dismissed it is the vaccine when all I have said is there is no definitive association.

There was NO mention of the vaccine in any report regarding Hailey, if the doctors are able to talk about the pill, Covid-19 infection or a long haul flight as potential factors, they are just as capable of talking about a vaccine.

Over and out. 🙅🏻‍♀️
I think it's verging on trolling to be honest. Emmelina is deliberately and continually misrepresenting someone's view to bait them into repeatedly defending themselves.

Oh well. I was on a short break from a Stranger Things marathon. Going back to it now. :D

I think it's verging on trolling to be honest. Deliberately and continually misrepresenting someone's view to bait them into repeatedly defending themselves.

Oh well. I was on a short break from a Stranger Things marathon. Going back to it now. :D
Exactly what you were both doing to me yesterday.. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's verging on trolling to be honest. Deliberately misrepresenting someone's view to bait them into continually defending themselves.

Yeah I am done with engaging as I am on a loop, going round in circles.

Enjoy Stranger Things. 😊 I’m going to rewatch Season 3 before starting the latest one.

You have, by saying I have denied/dismissed it is the vaccine when all I have said is there is no definitive association.

There was NO mention of the vaccine in any report regarding Hailey, if the doctors are able to talk about the pill, Covid-19 infection or a long haul flight as potential factors, they are just as capable of talking about a vaccine.

Over and out. 🙅🏻‍♀️
Like I said, vaccine aside from Haileys case you took her word as gospel even though it wasn’t 100% definitive, it was a personal account of her recollection of what her doctor said likely caused her blood clot. So why is the “likely” in that scenario translating to absolute fact but the “likely” in the researchers case studies can’t be counted as it’s too small a sample even though there are 2 of them and one of the YouTube blogger.

The researchers here are saying it is likely to be the cause and yet you say the sample isn’t big enough for you to hold an opinion about believing if it’s the vaccine. To hold it to the same standard then you wouldn’t believe the doctors in haileys case because it wasn’t definitive.

This isn’t a departure lounge you don’t need to announce everytime you’re going it makes no sense really when you’re back every 5 mins.

Reactions: 8
I think it's verging on trolling to be honest. Emmelina is deliberately and continually misrepresenting someone's view to bait them into repeatedly defending themselves.

Im not deliberately misrepresenting or baiting anyone. I was having a friendly discussion with someone who has opposing views to me. It’s relevant to the thread to discuss vaccine injuries. If they don’t want to converse they don’t have to reply.

I have not announced I’m going. Over and out as in end of that convo. I’m still here. 🤓
I’m glad you’re staying I wish more would vocalise from the pro-vaccine community it seems to be just a few of you here now which is a huge shift from the older threads reading back. That’s why I believe a lot of them do carry regret because of all the things coming out against the vaccine it must feel like the ultimate betrayal for so many - I know you and the others who are vocally pro vaccine on this thread have said you dont regret your decision personally.

I genuinely welcome opposing views to mine it helps form a wider discussion. I hate when threads become centred around just one view point as it becomes rather boring.

Last edited:
I’m glad you’re staying I wish more would vocalise from the pro-vaccine community it seems to be just a few of you here now which is a huge shift from the older threads reading back. That’s why I believe a lot of them do carry regret because of all the things coming out against the vaccine it must feel like the ultimate betrayal for so many - I know you and the others who are vocally pro vaccine on this thread have said you dont regret your decision personally.

I genuinely welcome opposing views to mine it helps form a wider discussion. I hate when threads become centred around just one view point as it becomes rather boring.
The majority of the people who are currently on this thread are against the Covid vaccine and have maintained the same stance since the very start of this thread. We used to have a few more users who were pro vaccine but are no longer around - not sure why, don’t think it’s necessarily because they regret their decision, could be 🤷🏻‍♀️ but many come and go.

It definitely is interesting when there is more than one view point and perspective. That goes for any discussion.

This is the saddest thing I’ve read today. I actually cried when I looked at those photos. Absolutely horrific. That little boy is so young and to grow up without a mum from something she thought was going to protect her and protect everyone else. Devastating.

• Sad
  • Wow
I know, I was just giving my perspective (as well as clarifying I’m not stubborn or delusional 😅) as someone who has not changed the way they feel regarding choices made.
But really now and I am curious, HOW could you be happy with a product that above all else as provided you with minimal , waning immunity and it's maker, say it was Pfizer basically lied or spun some story about what, immunity in the high 90%s on release? Are you not even mad at that little promise? Because EVIDENTLY since these vaccines stopped nobody vaccinated getting it and that's normally what happens? Jesus, it's OWN RESULTS as a vaccine is appalling? I mean do me a favour now and actually PIT them against the current Flu vaccine or say one from a 2 years ago and see how it compares performance wise? It's ridiculous 🤣 At the end of the day releasing ANYTHING before 5 phase trials was disgusting, they are there for a reason! And then aren't you as the vaccinated also not appalled at the behaviour and mentality that reared it's ugly head around these vaccines? Segregation, attaching a Moral code, people treating eachother as the great unwashed? Personally i wanted to puke???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But really now and I am curious, HOW could you be happy with a product that above all else as provided you with minimal , waning immunity and it's maker, say it was Pfizer basically lied or spun some story about what, immunity in the high 90%s on release? Are you not even mad at that little promise? Because EVIDENTLY since these vaccines stopped nobody vaccinated getting it and that's normally what happens? Jesus, it's OWN RESULTS as a vaccine is appalling? I mean do me a favour now and actually PIT them against the current Flu vaccine or say one from a 2 years ago and see how it compares performance wise? It's ridiculous 🤣 At the end of the day releasing ANYTHING before 5 phase trials was disgusting, they are there for a reason! And then aren't you as the vaccinated also not appalled at the behaviour and mentality that reared it's ugly head around these vaccines? Segregation, attaching a Moral code, people treating eachother as the great unwashed? Personally i wanted to puke???
I’m happy with the choice I made. I don’t think I need to go into the ins and outs as to why since I have previously spoken about it at length.

I really don’t understand why it is an issue for people. If you didn’t want to get the vaccine then so be it. I don’t come on here asking everyone who didn’t get it questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The majority of the people who are currently on this thread are against the Covid vaccine and have maintained the same stance since the very start of this thread. We used to have a few more users who were pro vaccine but are no longer around - not sure why, don’t think it’s necessarily because they regret their decision, could be 🤷🏻‍♀️ but many come and go.

It definitely is interesting when there is more than one view point and perspective. That goes for any discussion.
I think there are a few reasons the 'pro covid vaccine' posters might stay away from here:
  • They had their vaccines, haven't had any side effects, see covid as mostly over and hence see no reason to discuss it any further. I find this one more likely, as I know lots of vaccinated people who don't talk about covid or vaccines anymore.
  • They take a look at these threads and see it's 90% 'anti covid vaccine' posters and don't want to wade in. Fairly likely, as some people don't like being in the minority.
  • They regret they took the vaccine. Though I find that one less likely, as so many are against the vaccines here, people who regretted getting it only have to read a few pages to know they'd get a sympathetic ear if they posted in this thread to say they regretted it.
Those are just a few suggestions. They are entirely my opinion and hence aren't meant as a statement of fact.

I'd go so far as saying it was an attempt to gaslight, if I felt like being dramatic, helpfully reminded to me by our resident hypocrite.
Well, you didn't refute my point, so hopefully it made you think.

I think there are a few reasons the 'pro covid vaccine' posters might stay away from here:

• They had their vaccines, haven't had any side effects, see covid as mostly over and hence see no reason to discuss it any further. I find this one more likely, as I know lots of vaccinated people who don't talk about covid or vaccines anymore.
  • They take a look and these threads and see it's 90% 'anti covid vaccine' posters and don't want to wade in. Fairly likely, as some people don't like being in the minority.
  • They regret they took the vaccine. Though I find that one less likely, as so many are against the vaccines here, people who regretted getting it only have to read a few pages to know they'd get a sympathetic ear if they posted in this thread to say they regretted it.

Those are just a few suggestions. They are entirely my opinion and hence aren't meant as a statement of fact.
Yes we used to have a few more regulars who were posting up until not so long ago and their stances had not changed regarding the vaccine (from what they were posting). I think, as you say, a reason they no longer post is because this thread is mostly anti covid vaccine.

Reactions: 1
In my experience few people like admitting they regret anything in life, few people take ownership of getting something wrong or owning that they’ve changed their minds. I mean with respect we can’t get some people on here to admit they were speculating when my 8 year old could see it for what it is 🫣

Yes we used to have a few more regulars who were posting up until not so long ago and their stances had not changed regarding the vaccine (from what they were posting). I think, as you say, a reason they no longer post is because this thread is mostly anti covid vaccine.
I think it’s probably more to do with the fact that most people - pro or anti covid vaccine, are just getting on with their lives now at this point. I’m anti covid vaccine and I used to post here regularly but it’s been over two years and it’s mostly been discussed to death at this point. I for one am glad to just be able to get on with my life without the C word coming up in every real life conversation and without the pressure to get vaccinated coming at me from all angles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They likely see the type of replies we get and think "fucked if I'm subjecting myself to that". 😂

I genuinely feel some people here straight up dislike me as well, not just my views. Whenever I post in this thread my notification bell lights up like a Christmas tree with replies/reactions from the same people, generally berating me, being nasty, relentessly targeting me with repetitive accusations, etc.

I can take it as I've got a thick skin, but most people come to Tattle for a bit of light entertainment so I can see why they'd rather avoid the more serious topics like this one, and hence avoid getting a black mark against their names.

I think it’s probably more to do with the fact that most people - pro or anti covid vaccine, are just getting on with their lives now at this point. I’m anti covid vaccine and I used to post here regularly but it’s been over two years and it’s mostly been discussed to death at this point. I for one am glad to just be able to get on with my life without the C word coming up in every real life conversation and without the pressure to get vaccinated coming at me from all angles.
Yes I do think this is also a reason why people no longer post on here, because we are in a different place than we were a year or two ago. The main Covid thread has also gone very quite, more so than this one as people are getting on with life.

I think this is a good representation of this thread lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.