COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Hypocrisy at its finest! We could get somewhere if you provide the firm evidence you read, or if you acknowledge you were indeed speculating like everyone else here. Sitting on your throne of denial will never move anyone forward. Itā€™s a shame you frown upon people for doing things you do yourself, no oneā€™s perfect. Weā€™re all in this together.

I didnā€™t skip over anything the screenshot is from the link you provided. It has caused offence but donā€™t worry weā€™re all used to being insulted around here Iā€™m sure weā€™ll not lose any sleep over it! Didnā€™t you tell me yesterday what I meant by saying muzzled? Oh the hypocrisy is giving me such giggles this fine Saturday morning šŸ˜‚
You skipped over the entire first part, which you wouldn't have needed to if it proved what you're trying to accuse me of.

If people have taken offence at something I've said lots of times wasn't meant as an insult, there's nothing I can do about it.

And the muzzled thing is completely different, because of the connotations associated with that term when used in the context of covid vaccinations. I noticed you've skipped points now you've recognised your ilk position has crumbled. Nice try. šŸ˜‚

It really is and doesnā€™t really add anything of value. šŸ„²
It's twofold; it distracts from the main points we're making and it also adds to the hostile 'piling on' atmosphere, which I've spoken about before.

It's the groupthink mentality, when a group of people who are in the majority all share the same viewpoint so feel more emboldended to attack those in the minority. Seen it before over and over. Usually results in the minority withdrawing, but I'm made of tough stuff, so I'm going nowhere.

You skipped over the entire first part, which you wouldn't have needed to if it proved what you're trying to accuse me of.

And the muzzled thing is completely different, because of the connotations associated with that term when used in the context of covid vaccinations. I noticed you've skipped points now you've recognised your ilk position has crumbled. Nice try. šŸ˜‚
So you disagree with the explanation provided by the link you used to back up what you meant?! Gotcha! šŸ˜‰

Completely different because it was you telling me what I meant vs me showing you what the link you used to describe what you meant, cool!

It's twofold; it distracts from the main points we're making and it also adds to the hostile 'piling on' atmosphere, which I've spoken about before.

It's the groupthink mentality, when a group of people who are in the majority all share the same viewpoint so feel more emboldended to attack those in the minority. Seen it before over and over. Usually results in the minority withdrawing, but I'm made of tough stuff, so I'm going nowhere.
I have been trying to engage in conversation with those pro vaccinators in what I believe to be a most respectful way; they refuse to provide me with any evidence to back up their speculation because they donā€™t believe they are speculating. I mean what is the main point of that?! Genuine question.

You told people they are here to justify their decision on why they havenā€™t had the vaccine - thatā€™s not true. I for one am not here to justify anything to anyone. Iā€™ve never taken any vaccines and never felt the need to justify that to anyone why would I? Itā€™s my body and my choice. Just like you donā€™t need to justify why you chose to take it. Itā€™s your call. A lot of people are falling ill post vaccination and naturally many are speculating involvement of vaccinations. I am one of those people unashamedly. I find it problematic when people go on to tell lies about those people speculated against to try and prove a point which doesnā€™t exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hope he will recover with time. So it was a result of having had shingles?

View attachment 1335289
He wouldnā€™t be the first to get shingles after a covid vaccine that went on to develop Ramsay hunt syndrome.

Reactions: 7
He wouldnā€™t be the first to get shingles after a covid vaccine that went on to develop Ramsay hunt syndrome.

Both my uncles have had shingles after the vaccine. One of my uncles had it so badly he temporarily lost his eyesight but thankfully he got it sorted in time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

The study you have linked is a case report regarding one individual which they believe is the 1st case. They also say ā€œas the p value was 0.07 and this was a post hoc analysis, no definite association could be inferred.ā€

No idea if the shingles was linked to the vaccine but theyā€™re trending on Twatter along with vaccine injuries
Where are they getting all these percentages from? šŸ«„

Reactions: 1
The study you have linked is a case report regarding one individual which they believe is the 1st case. They also say ā€œas the p value was 0.07 and this was a post hoc analysis, no definite association could be inferred.ā€
Iā€™ve shared at least 2 cases in this thread of RHS associated with the covid vaccine. Are you suggesting because only one other person had it at the time of that report that no one else could get it? Or what are you trying to say?

Reactions: 5

Where are they getting all these percentages from? šŸ«„
Here ā€¦

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve shared at least 2 cases in this thread of RHS associated with the covid vaccine. Are you suggesting because only one other person had it at the time of that report that no one else could get it? Or what are you trying to say?
The study above does not 100% state it is because of the vaccine. Sorry I missed the other post, this thread moves fast.

Here ā€¦
A random website. šŸ«£

The study above does not 100% state it is because of the vaccine. Sorry I missed the other post, this thread moves fast.
yea, I guess itā€™s a bit like Mrs Beiber didnā€™t 100% state it wasnā€™t the vaccine for her either but that moved on really fast šŸ˜‚

ā€œVaccine-related immunomodulation may be responsible for the RHS after vaccination,ā€ the researchers state.

They conclude the article by saying: ā€œHS is rare for patients under 60 years old with no previous history of HZ. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination was likely to be the stress causing reactivation of VZV.

ā€œWhat we have described is rare, and may be the missing link between COVID-19 vaccination and Bellā€™s palsy, providing a plausible explanation for the facial palsy.ā€

Reactions: 6
yea, I guess itā€™s a bit like Mrs Beiber didnā€™t 100% state it wasnā€™t the vaccine for her either but that moved on really fast šŸ˜‚

ā€œVaccine-related immunomodulation may be responsible for the RHS after vaccination,ā€ the researchers state.

They conclude the article by saying: ā€œHS is rare for patients under 60 years old with no previous history of HZ. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination was likely to be the stress causing reactivation of VZV.

ā€œWhat we have described is rare, and may be the missing link between COVID-19 vaccination and Bellā€™s palsy, providing a plausible explanation for the facial palsy.ā€
I read all of that too. šŸ‘šŸ» Putting all this aside I hope Justin makes a full recovery. Iā€™ve seen people online complaining about him postponing concerts. šŸ˜‘

I read all of that too. šŸ‘šŸ»
They probably must have ruled out any other cause šŸ˜‰ I wonder if they replaced the ā€œcovid vaccinationā€ wording to say for talking sake a ā€œcovid infectionā€ would you be so certain it couldnā€™t have been that either but yet you were adamant Mrs Beibers wasnā€™t vaccine related because her doctors said it ā€œlikelyā€ was a combo of other things and they probably must have ruled out the vaccine.

Reactions: 4
They probably must have ruled out any other cause šŸ˜‰ I wonder if they replaced the ā€œcovid vaccinationā€ wording to say for talking sake a ā€œcovid infectionā€ would you be so certain it couldnā€™t have been that either but yet you were adamant Mrs Beibers wasnā€™t vaccine related because her doctors said it ā€œlikelyā€ was a combo of other things and they probably must have ruled out the vaccine.
I donā€™t get why youā€™re still bringing this up. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I said what I had to say and you keep dragging it on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.