COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Don't have any other argument"? Do any of us have lots of arguments in this thread? It's about the covid vaccine and -- if we're honest -- the main two sides of the argument are people who didn't take the vaccine and those that did. The former generally justify their choice by posting lots of stories about things that 'might' have been caused by the vaccine and the latter generally points out that they might not be right.

The issue is that because the split isn't 50/50, the ones who are anti the covid vaccine pile on those who aren't and get annoyed by us - usually by being rude. Sometimes I'll kick back against that and that's not appreciated by you and your ilk. Not much I can do about that. I'll keep coming here and posting my opinion. Those who don't like it are free to ignore me.
"You and your ilk" ????!!!!!! And that's not being rude?!!! I don't care to know what you're implying at but you know very little about me to speculate anything about my 'ilk' !

I would suggest, that 'you and your ilk' are being deliberately dumb here - there's plenty posted here about the manufacturers, faults with the trials, you've kept VERY quiet about all the Pfizer documents being released, which they tried to cover up. And yet, apparently 'stories' being shared on here about things that might be the vax is all you focus on? Wise up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe you can try to converse in a respectful manner rather than nitpicking and trying to be patronising. I did clearly say yesterday that it had PROBABLY been ruled out. You seem to think someone famous would not be allowed to speak up about the vaccine. No one is holding a gun to her head.
“Probably” based on what? Your opinion, or firm facts? I’m certain there isn’t anything that even remotely firmly suggests that the vaccine was ruled out from what Mrs Beiber has put online. It’s speculation for you to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 9
Re the beibers possible vac injuries and others injuries. I 100%believe the vac is the cause. I could never believe any supposed official poll or stats so I'd have to go along with personal experiences of people we know who had the vac.
I just can't believe that 2 young healthy people who never had health issues before are now like that after having the vac. It's no coincidence 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
"You and your ilk" ????!!!!!! And that's not being rude?!!! I don't care to know what you're implying at but you know very little about me to speculate anything about my 'ilk' !

I would suggest, that 'you and your ilk' are being deliberately dumb here - there's plenty posted here about the manufacturers, faults with the trials, you've kept VERY quiet about all the Pfizer documents being released, which they tried to cover up. And yet, apparently 'stories' being shared on here about things that might be the vax is all you focus on? Wise up.

Regarding the Pfizer data…. a lot of things that are posted are screen shots from Twitter and sometimes are not even factual or accurate.

For example, there were claims that the vaccine was not safe for pregnant/breastfeeding women and sreenshots were shared implying it was from the Pfizer documents. Said screenshot shows information from Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in 2020, which has since been updated. So this was taken out of context and misleading people on social media.

Ilk isn’t an insult, it’s just another way of saying people with a similar view or interest.

Call me deliberately dumb, I don’t care. I’m entitled to my view and won’t be bullied away.

Re the beibers possible vac injuries and others injuries. I 100%believe the vac is the cause. I could never believe any supposed official poll or stats so I'd have to go along with personal experiences of people we know who had the vac.
I just can't believe that 2 young healthy people who never had health issues before are now like that after having the vac. It's no coincidence 🤷‍♀️
Especially as they have two conditions which are known to be related to the vaccine. EG strokes and shingles.

Reactions: 12
Especially as they have two conditions which are known to be related to the vaccine. EG strokes and shingles.
Absolutely. Ramsay hunt syndrome what Justin has been diagnosed with has been linked specifically to covid vaccines in some cases - there’s no doubt in my mind it’s a vaccine injury for him and for her.

Reactions: 11
Ilk isn’t an insult, it’s just another way of saying people with a similar view or interest.

Call me deliberately dumb, I don’t care. I’m entitled to my view and won’t be bullied away.
Again, childish. You knew exactly what you were trying to say. Thereby proving, deliberately dumb.

Screenshot_20220611-104257_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Again, childish. You knew exactly what you were trying to say. Thereby proving, deliberately dumb.

View attachment 1334814
Only I can say what I meant. I even posted a link from Collins Dictionary that proves it's not a derogatory meaning and I can confirm I didn't mean it as an insult. If I wanted to insult you, I'd be much more upfront about it.

Trying to tell someone what they meant (as though you know their mind better than they do) is a classic gaslighting technique and one which I won't fall for.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Only I can say what I meant. I even posted a link from Collins Dictionary that proves it's not a derogatory meaning and I can confirm I didn't mean it as an insult. If I wanted to insult you, I'd be much more upfront about it.

Trying to tell someone what they meant (as though you know their mind better than they do) is a classic gaslighting technique and one which I won't fall for.
The Collins dictionary link makes it quite clear what you meant. “People of that ilk should not be allowed here”.
802ADE9E-32CB-4144-9591-46E22B2410B9.jpeg

Reactions: 6
This is clearly all just a buildup to the one about the teacher asking a pupil to use the word 'satellite' in a sentence.

My grandad dropped his pipe and satellite to his trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never mind searching up sentences of using ilk, I can see clearly what the poster meant from the link they used. I’m still waiting on your firm evidence that the vaccine probably must have been ruled out of Mrs Beibers blot clot.
I am still waiting for your firm evidence that it was the vaccine that caused the health problems for Hailey and Justin.

The Collins dictionary link makes it quite clear what you meant. “People of that ilk should not be allowed here”.
View attachment 1334941
I notice you skipped over the entire first part, which says:

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 12.09.06.png

The two examples quoted there are not insults:

Finding and talking to others of your ilk is easy through online communities.

It's secure and private - for a celebrity, sports star or someone of that ilk.

That is how I meant it.

I must say I find it bizarre that I'm having to deal with repeated accusations over how I meant something when I've repeatedly clarified what I meant. It's got nothing to do with the Covid vaccine either.

I’ve openly admitted I am speculating, a shame you cannot admit you are too!
I’m not going to keep going round in circles. ⭕ I know what I said so for you to keep telling me otherwise is just getting us nowhere.

I must say I find it bizarre that I'm having to deal with repeated accusations over how I meant something when I've repeatedly clarified what I meant. It's got nothing to do with the Covid vaccine either.
Join the club. The amount of times I have to go back and say no this is what I said and this is what I was clearly referring to. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I’m not going to keep going round in circles. ⭕ I know what I said so for you to keep telling me otherwise is just getting us nowhere.
Yep. Hypocrisy at its finest! We could get somewhere if you provide the firm evidence you read, or if you acknowledge you were indeed speculating like everyone else here. Sitting on your throne of denial will never move anyone forward. It’s a shame you frown upon people for doing things you do yourself, no one’s perfect. We’re all in this together.

I notice you skipped over the entire first part, which says:

View attachment 1334954

The two examples quoted there are not insults:

Finding and talking to others of your ilk is easy through online communities.

It's secure and private - for a celebrity, sports star or someone of that ilk.

That is how I meant it.

I didn’t skip over anything the screenshot is from the link you provided. It has caused offence but don’t worry we’re all used to being insulted around here I’m sure we’ll not lose any sleep over it! Didn’t you tell me yesterday what I meant by saying muzzled? Oh the hypocrisy is giving me such giggles this fine Saturday morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep. Hypocrisy at its finest! We could get somewhere if you provide the firm evidence you read, or if you acknowledge you were indeed speculating like everyone else here. Sitting on your throne of denial will never move anyone forward. It’s a shame you frown upon people for doing things you do yourself, no one’s perfect. We’re all in this together.
I am not sitting on a throne of denial and nor am I speculating. 🥸 I have never once claimed I am perfect, don’t think anyone here has.

I think I’ll leave it here and wish you a good day. Enjoy the 🌞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.