COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not speculating. Surely it would have been mentioned if that is what they thought contributed to her health issues. Sorry I don’t but this whole conspiracy that they would not mention it if that was the cause - no one is holding a gun to their head.

I am not a hypocrite and I am not speculating, I am going by what I have read. Speculating is what everyone else does as soon as a news story comes about someone - instantly it must be the vaccine.
You speculated when you said it must have been ruled out - based on absolutely nothing!😂😂

Reactions: 5
I am not speculating. Surely it would have been mentioned if that is what they thought contributed to her health issues. Sorry I don’t but this whole conspiracy that they would not mention it if that was the cause - no one is holding a gun to their head.

I am not a hypocrite and I am not speculating, I am going by what I have read. Speculating is what everyone else does as soon as a news story comes out about someone - instantly it must be the vaccine.
They’ve literally said they don’t know what caused the clot so the possibility is there , they’re speculating as much as the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
You speculated when you said it must have been ruled out - based on absolutely nothing!😂😂
Did you not read where I wrote ‘probably’ … seems like you’re trying to pick an argument and I am not about that.

They’ve literally said they don’t know what caused the clot so the possibility is there , they’re speculating as much as the rest of us.
They’ve mentioned things which they believe contributed to it, no mention of vaccine hence why I’m inclined to say it has probably been ruled out.

Did you not read where I wrote ‘probably’ … seems like you’re trying to pick an argument and I am not about that.
You just said you’re going by what you have read, so please enlighten me where you read that the vaccine probably must have been ruled out?! I’m not arguing with you at all I’m merely asking questions isn’t the point of a thread to have a discussion? It was you who brought all the “facts” surrounding hailey beiber it seems you’re the person in the know around here. Perhaps I should ask someone else with more knowledge.

Reactions: 6

They’ve mentioned things which they believe contributed to it, no mention of vaccine hence why I’m inclined to say it has probably been ruled out.
I wonder why they didn’t include it when it documented as a side effect.

Reactions: 3
You just said you’re going by what you have read, so please enlighten me where you read that the vaccine probably must have been ruled out?! I’m not arguing with you at all I’m merely asking questions isn’t the point of a thread to have a discussion? It was you who brought all the “facts” surrounding hailey beiber it seems you’re the person in the know around here. Perhaps I should ask someone else with more knowledge.
I’m not going to enlighten you any further. 🙂 I’ve said what I had to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Speculation according to the dictionary ladies & gents for those who aren’t aware is “the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.”
No evidence available that the vaccine probably must have been ruled out of Mrs Beibers blood clot case.

Reactions: 7
In case it wasn’t obvious, I was being sarcastic.

It’s the classic method of changing a couple of words in a person’s post to show how their criticism of the opposing viewpoint applies equally to their own viewpoint.

After all, if it’s laughable that someone always speculates a condition wasn’t caused by the vaccine, the reverse is just as laughable.

Either way, I think I’ve got a new fan in you. 😃

Last edited:
In case it wasn’t obvious, I was being sarcastic.

It’s the classic method of changing a couple of words in a person’s post to show how their criticism of the opposing viewpoint applies equally to their own viewpoint.

After all, if it’s laughable that someone always speculates a condition wasn’t caused by the vaccine, the reverse is just as laughable.

Either way, I think I’ve got a new fan in you. 😃
Oh that classic method, which is your standard response to everything now. Which just implies you don't have any other argument, childish, and to quote yourself "If that's the best you've got..."

And also, you said this a few pages back to. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me?

"I don’t see why people can’t just say “I think one thing, you think something else and that’s fine”.

Of course that's just my opinion and we're all entitled to one.

Reactions: 10
Yea it’s the hypocrisy for me too. I speculate all day long and there’s nothing wrong with speculation it’s human nature. It’s when others tell people it’s wrong to speculate but go on to do it themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh that classic method, which is your standard response to everything now. Which just implies you don't have any other argument, childish, and to quote yourself "If that's the best you've got..."

And also, you said this a few pages back to. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me?

"I don’t see why people can’t just say “I think one thing, you think something else and that’s fine”.

They berate us for what they themselves do

I believe its clear at this point we are being trolled or baited. Same things over and over thus turning each discussion into the "blank and blanker" show until everyone forgets what the discussion was.

Yesterday I was clearly talking about the very first thread where people were discussing not getting the vaccine and how awful so many of the replies were back then. So I wondered if any of those who were nasty had changed their minds and realised how they were manipulated. Q the same people once again telling us they have no regrets. WE KNOW you tell us every day. let the people at the back speak, but as always the actual discussion gets buried under a ton of absolute crap so the people at the back don't even see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

"Don't have any other argument"? Do any of us have lots of arguments in this thread? It's about the covid vaccine and -- if we're honest -- the main two sides of the argument are people who didn't take the vaccine and those that did. The former generally justify their choice by posting lots of stories about things that 'might' have been caused by the vaccine and the latter generally points out that they might not be right.

The issue is that because the split isn't 50/50, the ones who are anti the covid vaccine pile on those who aren't and get annoyed by us - usually by being rude. Sometimes I'll kick back against that and that's not appreciated by you and your ilk. Not much I can do about that. I'll keep coming here and posting my opinion. Those who don't like it are free to ignore me.

Yea it’s the hypocrisy for me too. I speculate all day long and there’s nothing wrong with speculation it’s human nature. It’s when others tell people it’s wrong to speculate but go on to do it themselves!
I don’t speculate. Yesterday you chose to pick and choose things from my comments. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I believe its clear at this point we are being trolled or baited. Same things over and over thus turning each discussion into the "blank and blanker" show until everyone forgets what the discussion was.

Yesterday I was clearly talking about the very first thread where people were discussing not getting the vaccine and how awful so many of the replies were back then. So I wondered if any of those who were nasty had changed their minds and realised how they were manipulated. Q the same people once again telling us they have no regrets. WE KNOW you tell us every day. let the people at the back speak, but as always the actual discussion gets buried under a ton of absolute crap so the people at the back don't even see it.
No, I don’t come on here to bait and troll. I don’t know why you see it as some sort of plan that we discuss things “until everyone forgets what the discussion was.”

I don’t come on here with this motive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Those posters aren't even worth responding to at this point. It's clear as day these vaccines are causing serious injuries (some of us have experienced this first hand), so to argue that they are safe is just insulting our intelligence now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those posters aren't even worth responding to at this point. It's clear as day these vaccines are causing serious injuries (some of us have experienced this first hand), so to argue that they are safe is just insulting our intelligence now.
No one has said the vaccines don’t come with side effects. We are saying not everything is the vaccine. It’s also clear as day that millions and millions of people have had the vaccine and been absolutely fine.

I don’t speculate. Yesterday you chose to pick and choose things from my comments. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No, I don’t come on here to bait and troll. I don’t know why you see it as some sort of plan that we discuss things “until everyone forgets what the discussion was.”

I don’t come on here with this motive.
You can’t demonstrate any firm evidence that the vaccine had probably must have been ruled out of mrs beibers blood clot - because that is purely speculation but you know that you’re just trying to turn this into a pointless argument instead of conversing in a respectful way and answering and asking questions you make it petty.

"Don't have any other argument"? Do any of us have lots of arguments in this thread? It's about the covid vaccine and -- if we're honest -- the main two sides of the argument are people who didn't take the vaccine and those that did. The former generally justify their choice by posting lots of stories about things that 'might' have been caused by the vaccine and the latter generally points out that they might not be right.

The issue is that because the split isn't 50/50, the ones who are anti the covid vaccine pile on those who aren't and get annoyed by us - usually by being rude. Sometimes I'll kick back against that and that's not appreciated by you and your ilk. Not much I can do about that. I'll keep coming here and posting my opinion. Those who don't like it are free to ignore me.
Why would anyone need to “justify” why they did or didn’t take a vaccine?! What a ridiculous thing to suggest.

Reactions: 7
You can’t demonstrate any firm evidence that the vaccine had probably must have been ruled out of mrs beibers blood clot - because that is purely speculation but you know that you’re just trying to turn this into a pointless argument instead of conversing in a respectful way and answering and asking questions you make it petty.
Maybe you can try to converse in a respectful manner rather than nitpicking and trying to be patronising. I did clearly say yesterday that it had PROBABLY been ruled out. You seem to think someone famous would not be allowed to speak up about the vaccine. No one is holding a gun to her head.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.