COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people online are saying this, his wife Hailey had a stroke from a blood clot in her brain recently too. How unusual for a young and healthy pair. 🤔
I posted about Hailey Bieber a couple of days ago. It was not from the vaccine. Doctors did find a blood clot which travelled to her brain, causing transient ischemic attack (TIA) also known as mini stroke.

She underwent more tests and they found she had a PFO, a flap in the heart which closes on its own but hers was open so she had surgery to close it. Not vaccine related.

I posted about Hailey Bieber a couple of days ago. It was not from the vaccine. Doctors did find a blood clot which travelled to her brain, causing transient ischemic attack (TIA) also known as mini stroke.

She underwent more tests and they found she had a PFO, a flap in the heart which closes on its own but hers was open so she had surgery to close it. Not vaccine related.
When’s Justin’s new album out? Didn’t realise we had someone so close to an A-lister among us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They don't know what caused the clot .

Reactions: 7
I was making some light hearted humour as a joke that you’re on personal terms with the Biebers as you know so much about their medical history. Just a joke. I thought we could all laugh after a tense day of discussions, I stand corrected 😂
It’s available online for everyone to read. 😅

They don't know what caused the clot .
She spoke about having being on the pill but should never have been on them due to bad migraines, and potential risk of stroke as a side effect from pill. She also recently had Covid and that’s something they thought could be contributing factor. Also was on a long flight and had not worn compression socks. Think they concluded all these factors lead to clot.

She spoke about having being on the pill but should never have been on them due to bad migraines, and potential risk of stroke as a side effect from pill. She also recently had Covid and that’s something they thought could be contributing factor.
She was also on a long haul flight without compression socks however these weren’t determined to be the cause of her blood clot, where they? Didn’t she say doctors THINK that’s what caused it, lots of contributing factors but no definitive explanation to be certain. Context is really important 😉

Reactions: 8

She spoke about having being on the pill but should never have been on them due to bad migraines, and potential risk of stroke as a side effect from pill. She also recently had Covid and that’s something they thought could be contributing factor.
Has she been vaccinated ? as that could be a contributing factor too , clots have been seen in lots of people .

Reactions: 7
She was also on a long haul flight without compression socks however these weren’t determined to be the cause of her blood clot, where they? Didn’t she say doctors THINK that’s what caused it, lots of contributing factors but no definitive explanation to be certain. Context is really important 😉
Don't you know, it's always everything BUT the vaccine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t that what I wrote? My comment again…

“She spoke about having being on the pill but should never have been on them due to bad migraines, and potential risk of stroke as a side effect from pill. She also recently had Covid and that’s something they thought could be contributing factor. Also was on a long flight and had not worn compression socks. Think they concluded all these factors lead to clot.”

Has she been vaccinated ? as that could be a contributing factor too , clots have been seen in lots of people .
She had but it has not been mentioned so probably ruled out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't you know, it's always everything BUT the vaccine 🤣
No I think you’ll find - it’s not always the vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

“She spoke about having being on the pill but should never have been on them due to bad migraines, and potential risk of stroke as a side effect from pill. She also recently had Covid and that’s something they thought could be contributing factor. Also was on a long flight and had not worn compression socks. Think they concluded all these factors lead to clot.”
Nope. You’re suggesting that’s a definitive answer for her blood clot. It isn’t. It’s their thinking only. Not a clear cause.

Isn’t that what I wrote? My comment again…She had but it has not been mentioned so probably ruled out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ruled out my arse 😂 based on what? Your assumption? They aren’t going to allow someone with that level of fame and impressionable influence to say anything that would discourage uptake of the vaccines.

Reactions: 11

She had but it has not been mentioned so probably ruled out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No I think you’ll find - it’s not always the vaccine.
Depending on how long ago she was vaccinated it's very possible ,you can have clots that remain stable for years and suddenly break away.

Reactions: 1
We obviously have very different views on the vaccine and I don’t think we’ll ever agree on this one. 🙃
You’re speculating that the vaccine was ruled out of hailey beibers blot clot without any basis but yet you are first to condemn anyone who speculates anything about the vaccine at all. You’re right I won’t ever agree with hypocrisy!

Reactions: 10
You’re speculating that the vaccine was ruled out of hailey beibers blot clot without any basis but yet you are first to condemn anyone who speculates anything about the vaccine at all. You’re right I won’t ever agree with hypocrisy!
I am not speculating. Surely it would have been mentioned if that is what they thought contributed to her health issues. Sorry I don’t but this whole conspiracy that they would not mention it if that was the cause - no one is holding a gun to their head.

I am not a hypocrite and I am not speculating, I am going by what I have read. Speculating is what everyone else does as soon as a news story comes out about someone - instantly it must be the vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.